Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The truth is in Christ Jesus.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:07:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Debating the existence of God, debating whether evolution is true or not leads nowhere, it leads nowhere because we see the world and everything back-to-front from the other person. The things that mean evidence to one may not to another.

I can or no one can bring any atheist to believe in God. Only through the Spirit can the change take place.

Look at your selves not out there in the universe for the answer, for truth for I promise that you will not find it.

Only by looking at your own self will you, the truth is in everyone. By looking at your self, you will see who you are. If in the mirror if that helps.

Nothing in the universe will say to you, "This is the truth." Truth takes faith, a belief, no truth will fall at your knees. Truth is not physical since truth is eternal and physical things are not eternal. And things that can not be seen are eternal and eternal things take faith, because we live in a universe that can be seen.

Jesus said, "You follow me." Meaning you, not him or her, but you. To follow Jesus you need to look at your self, look at your self and say, "Why am I like I am? Why do I get drunk, fornicate, curse, disobey my parents, fight and argue, masterbate, lie, steal, hate, cheat and do all these things?

Ask your self, "If there was a hell, would I go there for these things?" Despite if you believe, that is not the point I am making right now.

The point I am making is that I am foucusing on you, not the universe or the existence of God. If I focus on you, out comes the sin and evil you hate, you are fooling me when we debate over evolution or God's existence.

Take away all the shame in your lives, by doing that you will automaticilly accept Jesus, the Holy Spirit will come into your heart straight away, since there is no such thing as a empty heart. It's either sin or the Holy Spirit.

By looking at your selves you will see how disgracful you are. How death bound you are, by looking else where, you do not include your self. As if you don't exist. Thats how much you hate your sin, you look else where but your selves. Christians look at them selves and automaticlly want Christ to take away their discus.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:14:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I just want to say, it's kind of odd that a person on a debating site would ask why we argue. Scratch arguing off of the list of sins.
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:28:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
if the truth is in Jesus, we better have surgery to get it.
bad joke, i know...
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nore religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

Christianity has the only logical explaintion to know the truth, through Jesus. Unlike religion.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:45:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nore religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

Christianity has the only logical explaintion to know the truth, through Jesus. Unlike religion.

To my knowledge, Christianity IS a religion.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:45:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nor religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

He accused the Jewish priests of hyposcrisy. Besides, the definition of religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" http://dictionary.reference.com.... Calling Jesus truth would be classified as religion.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 7/20/2009 6:45:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nor religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

He accused the Jewish priests of hyposcrisy. Besides, the definition of religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" http://dictionary.reference.com.... Calling Jesus truth would be classified as religion.


Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man. Because man is a failure to God. So God has done all the work. Now its our time to put some work in our selves and turn against the world and follow Christ.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:58:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man. Because man is a failure to God. So God has done all the work. Now its our time to put some work in our selves and turn against the world and follow Christ.

You're making up your own definition for "religion", GodSands. How many times have people put links to dictionaries in order for you to see what the real definition is?

Besides, if you claim Christianity isn't a religion just because it was made by a deity, it means all others - including Islam, Judaism and etc. - aren't religions either. You can't just call your belief right, define the word to prove that contention, and say the opposite for all other beliefs which clearly follow the same idea.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:00:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:45:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nor religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

He accused the Jewish priests of hyposcrisy. Besides, the definition of religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" http://dictionary.reference.com.... Calling Jesus truth would be classified as religion.


Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man.

Your definition is unwarranted...
Because religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, it doesn't matter who made it up. It's still religion.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:04:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:45:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nor religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

He accused the Jewish priests of hyposcrisy. Besides, the definition of religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" http://dictionary.reference.com.... Calling Jesus truth would be classified as religion.


Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man. Because man is a failure to God. So God has done all the work. Now its our time to put some work in our selves and turn against the world and follow Christ.

Okay, if we have to 'put in work', and you define religion as man trying to work to get to God, it sounds like religion isn't as bad as you make it out to be, by your own definition.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:29:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 7/20/2009 7:04:09 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:45:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:43:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/20/2009 6:32:57 PM, mongeese wrote:
Good question. And there is no good answer. The Religion category was made for a reason.

Because it is not science nor religion, but faith. Jesus destested religion. Read Matthew 23, where Jesus accuses the Jewish priests. Christianity is also The way, not one of the ways.

He accused the Jewish priests of hyposcrisy. Besides, the definition of religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" http://dictionary.reference.com.... Calling Jesus truth would be classified as religion.


Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man. Because man is a failure to God. So God has done all the work. Now its our time to put some work in our selves and turn against the world and follow Christ.

Okay, if we have to 'put in work', and you define religion as man trying to work to get to God, it sounds like religion isn't as bad as you make it out to be, by your own definition.


Stop with the distractions, with religion, I hate it more than the atheist does, since if ruins Christianity because the none believer will think, "I do not want to be religious." This is about Jesus here, not relgion, go make a forum on whether Christianity is religion is not and I'll join you there, anyone of you.

Has anyone watched that youtube video I posted?
animpossiblepossibility
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:33:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:07:14 PM, GodSands wrote:
Debating the existence of God, debating whether evolution is true or not leads nowhere, it leads nowhere because we see the world and everything back-to-front from the other person. The things that mean evidence to one may not to another.

I can or no one can bring any atheist to believe in God. Only through the Spirit can the change take place.

Look at your selves not out there in the universe for the answer, for truth for I promise that you will not find it.

Only by looking at your own self will you, the truth is in everyone. By looking at your self, you will see who you are. If in the mirror if that helps.

Nothing in the universe will say to you, "This is the truth." Truth takes faith, a belief, no truth will fall at your knees. Truth is not physical since truth is eternal and physical things are not eternal. And things that can not be seen are eternal and eternal things take faith, because we live in a universe that can be seen.

Jesus said, "You follow me." Meaning you, not him or her, but you. To follow Jesus you need to look at your self, look at your self and say, "Why am I like I am? Why do I get drunk, fornicate, curse, disobey my parents, fight and argue, masterbate, lie, steal, hate, cheat and do all these things?

Ask your self, "If there was a hell, would I go there for these things?" Despite if you believe, that is not the point I am making right now.

The point I am making is that I am foucusing on you, not the universe or the existence of God. If I focus on you, out comes the sin and evil you hate, you are fooling me when we debate over evolution or God's existence.

Take away all the shame in your lives, by doing that you will automaticilly accept Jesus, the Holy Spirit will come into your heart straight away, since there is no such thing as a empty heart. It's either sin or the Holy Spirit.

By looking at your selves you will see how disgracful you are. How death bound you are, by looking else where, you do not include your self. As if you don't exist. Thats how much you hate your sin, you look else where but your selves. Christians look at them selves and automaticlly want Christ to take away their discus.

I agree with everything you are saying, but I think that you are missing an integral part here, and that is what you should do after you have confessed your sins and let Jesus into your life. It is a great moment to accept him into your life, don't get me wrong, but I see too many people who never get beyond this point to where they actually utilize the Holy Spirit and seek his guidance concerning important areas in their lives. They think that all you have to do is just accept him into your life and that is it, and that is what really bothers me and I am sure that you are familiar with this. You know, what is stopping someone from going back to their old ways once they have accepted him? You go to church every Sunday and read the Bible from time to time, but do you think that is really all God wants you to do? What I mean by utilizing the Holy Spirit is that by meditating/studying/reading the Bible as well as spending time in prayer, you allow him the opportunity to impart his wisdom and knowledge upon you. It may seem a little complicated, but what is important is that people should continue to be retroactive after they accept Jesus into their lives and not fall into the so-called "trap" of continuing in your old ways and following Jesus at the same time, which essentially leads you nowhere.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:41:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with everything you are saying, but I think that you are missing an integral part here, and that is what you should do after you have confessed your sins and let Jesus into your life. It is a great moment to accept him into your life, don't get me wrong, but I see too many people who never get beyond this point to where they actually utilize the Holy Spirit and seek his guidance concerning important areas in their lives. They think that all you have to do is just accept him into your life and that is it, and that is what really bothers me and I am sure that you are familiar with this. You know, what is stopping someone from going back to their old ways once they have accepted him? You go to church every Sunday and read the Bible from time to time, but do you think that is really all God wants you to do? What I mean by utilizing the Holy Spirit is that by meditating/studying/reading the Bible as well as spending time in prayer, you allow him the opportunity to impart his wisdom and knowledge upon you. It may seem a little complicated, but what is important is that people should continue to be retroactive after they accept Jesus into their lives and not fall into the so-called "trap" of continuing in your old ways and following Jesus at the same time, which essentially leads you nowhere.

Then if you agree, you should be encouraging not discouraging. I became a Christian in 2008 after think I was a Christian all my life because I was brought up in a Christian based home.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:43:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 7:41:13 PM, GodSands wrote:
Then if you agree, you should be encouraging not discouraging. I became a Christian in 2008 after think I was a Christian all my life because I was brought up in a Christian based home.

Why do you discourage critical thoughts? If he agrees, it doesn't mean he can't help improve ideas that certain other people put out.

Criticism = good. Blind acceptance = bad.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 7:54:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 7/20/2009 7:43:15 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/20/2009 7:41:13 PM, GodSands wrote:
Then if you agree, you should be encouraging not discouraging. I became a Christian in 2008 after think I was a Christian all my life because I was brought up in a Christian based home.

Why do you discourage critical thoughts? If he agrees, it doesn't mean he can't help improve ideas that certain other people put out.

Criticism = good. Blind acceptance = bad.


He assumed I was not a Christian, but that would cross your mind. And there was nothing else to it, he could either agree of not. I didn't write my whole life down, now did I? (Retorical)
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:55:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
Religion is a set of beliefs made up by man, Christainity came alone because Jesus claimed to be God. Religion is man atemptting to get to God, Christianit is God comming to man. Because man is a failure to God. So God has done all the work. Now its our time to put some work in our selves and turn against the world and follow Christ.

But if you look at Christianity from an outsider's perspective, it looks no different from any other religion.

That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 9:54:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

.

You're doing just what mystics do, clinging to your mystic belief system. Instead of actually considering that this stuff isn't real, you accept it without evidence. Instead of considering that someone needs evidence of a thing to rationally even consider the possibility of it being real, you dismiss someone who has been presented with no evidence as evading.

What evidence do you have that "hallucinations do not happen in the first person?" For that matter, what the hell do you mean by it?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 9:55:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

They claim they can - there is no evidence that it occurs, other than the person's testimony.
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 10:29:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

I will consider it when you provide evidence. Right now, I don't have one shred of evidence that what that guy experienced was an out-of-body experience, and Occam's Razor dictates that it was a hallucination.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 11:28:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 9:54:29 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

.

You're doing just what mystics do, clinging to your mystic belief system. Instead of actually considering that this stuff isn't real, you accept it without evidence. Instead of considering that someone needs evidence of a thing to rationally even consider the possibility of it being real, you dismiss someone who has been presented with no evidence as evading.

I don't have any sort of belief system or any sort of indoctrination guiding me. As David Icke says, "I let the information guide me, not preconceived idea." I have seen the evidence and I have understood the science behind such occurrences.

What evidence do you have that "hallucinations do not happen in the first person?" For that matter, what the hell do you mean by it?

Dictionary.com:

1. a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.

2. the sensation caused by a hallucinatory condition or the object or scene visualized.

An out-of-body experience is not the same as visualizing non-existent objects or events because these occur from an observer perspective, not from a first-person perspective.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 1:18:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:07:14 PM, GodSands wrote:
To follow Jesus you need to look at your self, look at your self and say, "Why am I like I am? Why do I get drunk, fornicate, curse, disobey my parents, fight and argue, masterbate, lie, steal, hate, cheat and do all these things?

So you are saying is that there isn't a branch of Hooters in Heaven?

So what do people in Heaven do for fun? Basket-weaving? Brass rubbing? Flower pressing?

Christians - think of all the really enjoyable things you do now that are against the rules in Heaven and then consider that you will have to go without them for all eternity. Repent now and dismiss Jesus from your hearts before it's too late!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 6:30:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The attack of the atheists. First of all, the guy in the video was an atheist before hand, now he is not, if he was hallucinating, the doctors would have said and he would still be a atheists. You have just proved to your self, that you rarely think about this.

You are guessing whether or not he was hallucinating. You don't actually know. He was an ATHEIST and now he is a CHRISTIAN, live with it.

It really should open your blind eyes, but your stubbornness surrounds your heart like a stone cast. God will smash that stone cast and let the truth flow through!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 9:07:17 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 11:28:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:54:29 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:44:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/20/2009 9:16:05 PM, MTGandP wrote:
That guy is so hopelessly deluded that he actually believes that his hallucination was real.

You are doing just what theists do by clinging to your atheist belief system. Instead of actually considering that out-of-body experiences are real, you simply brush it off as a delusion without further investigation into the matter.

Hallucinations don't happen in the first-person. In a hallucination, you are the observer. There are people who have the ability to leave their body at will through a technique called Astral Projection.

.

You're doing just what mystics do, clinging to your mystic belief system. Instead of actually considering that this stuff isn't real, you accept it without evidence. Instead of considering that someone needs evidence of a thing to rationally even consider the possibility of it being real, you dismiss someone who has been presented with no evidence as evading.

I don't have any sort of belief system or any sort of indoctrination guiding me. As David Icke says
The sum total of what David Icke says, boiled down to philosophic premises? That is a belief system.

"I let the information guide me, not preconceived idea."
This is not possible unless you have an idea about what information can mean.

I have seen the evidence
Not what we're looking for you know. We're looking for it to be shown.


What evidence do you have that "hallucinations do not happen in the first person?" For that matter, what the hell do you mean by it?

Dictionary.com:

1. a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.

2. the sensation caused by a hallucinatory condition or the object or scene visualized.

Ah, yes, I forgot. In the first person in that sense it's called a delusion.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 9:08:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/21/2009 6:30:41 AM, GodSands wrote:


You are guessing whether or not he was hallucinating. You don't actually know. He was an ATHEIST and now he is a CHRISTIAN, live with it.
There is nothing to live with. There are examples of atheists becoming muslims, hindus, pagans too.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.