Jump to topic:

EpicMafia

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 1:44:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
There is a mafia site that I have been playing on for a few months now and I was wondering is anyone wanted to try it out. It is entirely instant messaging and instant vote so games can take from 2-30 minutes. The only problem is that you can't go AFK, away from keyboard. If anyone is interested, either join a random game, or put your name on this list and I can put a game together with any amount of people at any time. If it happens, I will password protect the game so no random people can get in. If you think this is the dumbest idea ever, feel free to bash me all you want.

[List]

1. ccstate4peat

btw, the website is epicmafia.com
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 12:34:36 PM
Too fast paced. Not to mention that players in general (at least from my recent experiences there) seem to be a little jackassish. Count me out. :(
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 12:35:57 PM
Now if we could somehow integrate that system into the forums here, except without the instant messenger style, it would be awesome. :D
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 3:58:24 PM
At 7/23/2009 12:35:57 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Now if we could somehow integrate that system into the forums here, except without the instant messenger style, it would be awesome. :D

I hear you L-M. I am actually developing--on my meager free time--a mafia game website that takes the forums game and adds mafia specific constraints and controls. Mind you, it will be a while coming as I iron out the myriad of details.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 5:14:40 PM
At 7/23/2009 3:58:24 PM, KRFournier wrote:

I hear you L-M. I am actually developing--on my meager free time--a mafia game website that takes the forums game and adds mafia specific constraints and controls. Mind you, it will be a while coming as I iron out the myriad of details.

Sweet. I'm looking forward to that. Is there a way that this can be incorporated into DDOFans? Or will this be an entirely separate website?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 6:51:02 PM
At 7/23/2009 5:14:40 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Sweet. I'm looking forward to that. Is there a way that this can be incorporated into DDOFans? Or will this be an entirely separate website?

I expect to make it a stand-alone sight. However, I will tap on DDO members that enjoy mafia to help beta test. That being said, I must reiterate a rather important disclaimer... this will be a long way off. I am still in design mode, putting all the components together on paper. I have lots of good ideas, but they will require extensive time to implement.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 7:15:30 PM
At 7/23/2009 6:51:02 PM, KRFournier wrote:
At 7/23/2009 5:14:40 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I expect to make it a stand-alone sight. However, I will tap on DDO members that enjoy mafia to help beta test. That being said, I must reiterate a rather important disclaimer... this will be a long way off. I am still in design mode, putting all the components together on paper. I have lots of good ideas, but they will require extensive time to implement.

Gotcha. Keep working on it; it sounds great.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 10:22:31 PM
I'll help in any way you need for the mafia site. Whether it be programming, or financially, this sounds like a great idea and i like the idea of mafia games here, but they aren't as good as other sites.