Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Magazine Sale

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 9:46:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
GAH! So, we're having a magazine sale at my school, and if you make enough money you gain revenue yourself, and I desperately need to gain money from this because I can't get a job right now. Unfortunately, I don't have many ideas. I already exhausted my supply of email lists.

Here's what the program allows you to do:

- the regular in-person selling
- postcards
- then you can email people and if they go to the site through that email, you get credited

The thing is, I don't know what to do. I'm fresh out of ideas and my lists are exhausted. I need to make sales, but I don't know how.

What would be the most productive way to do this?
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 7:02:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, something has changed?
the regular in-person selling ,postcards?
I think that may be useful service coupons, look how it is done
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 10:49:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you want to promote sales of your magazine you need to create demand first and produce great content. I am assuming that your magazine already has great content.

If I were you i would do the following. I will create an awesome looking email (try with title and images from your magazine. Also I will create an awesome looking landing page ( where people who show interest in email can buy your magazine from. I will then send this email to only 5-10% of my prospective customer. You need to put affiliate code in the email to track how many users actually opened your email and out of those how many landed on your landing page. And finally you need to measure your sales.

I will measure success of this campaign and then iterate my email template again and again till I come up with very high conversion rate.

Also, I will retarget (send mail again) users who land my landing page but don't buy my magazine with discount coupons. You could upload your coupons

You need to make sure that your marketing campaign looks very professional and targeted.