Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

This Week In Pictures

Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:09:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good quality images.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 1:29:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 1:22:37 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I can't tell if you two are being sarcastic lol

I visit your blog a lot :D
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 1:29:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cool pictures.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 10:59:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your poll comments are disingenuous. You claim Romney is beating Obama in mock election polls. This, while true is misleading. 2/11 polls show him leading. The vast majority have Obama winning by 4-9%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Although I wouldn't really expect an objective view from someone names "ConservativePolitico."
Sapere Aude!
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 11:20:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 10:59:54 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Your poll comments are disingenuous. You claim Romney is beating Obama in mock election polls. This, while true is misleading. 2/11 polls show him leading. The vast majority have Obama winning by 4-9%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Although I wouldn't really expect an objective view from someone names "ConservativePolitico."

He is talking about more recent polls, not overall. So singular polls.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 11:32:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 11:20:48 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/21/2012 10:59:54 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Your poll comments are disingenuous. You claim Romney is beating Obama in mock election polls. This, while true is misleading. 2/11 polls show him leading. The vast majority have Obama winning by 4-9%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Although I wouldn't really expect an objective view from someone names "ConservativePolitico."

He is talking about more recent polls, not overall. So singular polls.
Those were all from the last 10 days.
Of the most recent, only 1/9 show Romney winning.
Sapere Aude!
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 5:13:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes I was focusing on singular polls. For all intents and purposes its a dead tie.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

haha if you look at these poll numbers Obama is marked as way ahead in polls from CNN and NBC, typical.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 5:23:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 5:13:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yes I was focusing on singular polls. For all intents and purposes its a dead tie.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

haha if you look at these poll numbers Obama is marked as way ahead in polls from CNN and NBC, typical.

Gallup and Rasmussen are the most accurate I have found. They ask unbiased questions, target a good variety and number of people, ect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 12:46:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 5:13:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yes I was focusing on singular polls.

No. You were not. You focussing on the small minority of outliers that fit your biased, preconceived, unfounded world view. You ignored the preponderance of evidence because it contradicted your moronic opinion.

For all intents and purposes its a dead tie.

No. It is not. For all intents and purposes, Obama is ahead by a significant margin.
That is, of course, unless we take your path and disregard ALL evidence that goes against what you want something to be.


http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

haha if you look at these poll numbers Obama is marked as way ahead in polls from CNN and NBC, typical.

...and
rassmussen
NYT
WSJ
CBS
Quinnipiac
PPP
Reuters
Ipsos
Pew Rsearch
ABC
and the Washington Post

Good try though.

I'm kidding. It was pathetic.
Sapere Aude!
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 12:47:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why was there no picture of me on this?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 12:53:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 12:46:39 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 4/21/2012 5:13:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yes I was focusing on singular polls.

No. You were not. You focussing on the small minority of outliers that fit your biased, preconceived, unfounded world view. You ignored the preponderance of evidence because it contradicted your moronic opinion.

For all intents and purposes its a dead tie.

No. It is not. For all intents and purposes, Obama is ahead by a significant margin.
That is, of course, unless we take your path and disregard ALL evidence that goes against what you want something to be.


http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

haha if you look at these poll numbers Obama is marked as way ahead in polls from CNN and NBC, typical.

...and
rassmussen
NYT
WSJ
CBS
Quinnipiac
PPP
Reuters
Ipsos
Pew Rsearch
ABC
and the Washington Post


Good try though.


I'm kidding. It was pathetic.

See, what you failed to notice QA the percentages. some of the news stations had Obama a full 9 points ahead, while the actually fair ones, Rassmusen and Gallup are good examples, had them very close.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-