Jump to topic:

My day

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 11:01:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I was Russian home from work from to eat my favourite Turkey sandwich because I was pretty Hungary. But on my way home I saw my friend Chad! He was completely covered in Greece. To be Frank there was Norway I was stopping to help him out. I really had Togo. I did hear him shout after me "Yemen, Kenya dig this style?". I couldn't stop. There were a Brazilian things I had to do. I didn't even stop when he tried to Sweden the deal with a casual Czech. Iran for some time. I knew I was Ghana get home to my sandwich. I had decided to put some extra Chile in it. But then disaster! I slipped on a Cuba ice! The Spain was terrible!
What's worse was that Chad caught up with me and started Havana go at me. Denmarks on my trousers from the fall really pissed me off.
Oh well. Atleast I got home and Finnish-ed that sandwich.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 11:44:04 AM
I like it :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 12:00:07 PM
At 4/28/2012 11:44:04 AM, imabench wrote:
I like it :D

And entertaining
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 12:58:42 PM
You day was similar to mine.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 5:03:02 PM
I can't Belize this How, uh, did you get so many, uh, countries India paragraph you got there? You must have been between Iraq and a hard place trying to come up with that. You know, I think Alaska, Jamaica that?...Israel?...Seriously?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 5:12:05 PM
I just Kazakhstan this. How did you do it? It makes me Madagascar. And gas cars are really mad, mind you. In fact, I'm so mad I could Montenegro. But that usually makes my Nepals hurt. But I swear, if I can't learn how you did this, it's gonna be an Oman.

Oh! I think I thought of one! I have a Paraguay! You know, like two...I have no idea what a guay is though, let alone what I would do with a Peru them.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 5:18:28 PM
At 4/28/2012 4:40:50 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Did you really write that? That was sick.

I don't believe that comment Israel.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 5:21:32 PM
Ok, ok, so I was doing it. Want Samoa? Good, cause puns are my Suriname.

All Uganda do is look at a list of countries and scan down until you see one that fits and then slip it in. Emirates?

By the way, I discovered what a guay is. Uruguay.

Palestine for you to try it for yourself before I take all the good ones.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord