Jump to topic:

Texas Blows

Outspoken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:29:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've been here five long, hellish years to support an ill family member and this place sucks balls all day long. Here's why:

Christianity and severe-conservative = retards (I'm sorry for those of you who are Christian OR moderately conservative (not really); but for those who fall into this category I'll be nice and say - kick rocks.)

The cities are all hideous, busted, polluted, poorly structured, underdeveloped and/or not updated and who the f**ck decided trees weren't a necessity?

These mud ducks drive the latest hummers, lexus, mercedes with rims and tint and have the nerve to be someone's meemaw or a teenager who can barely afford the rent to their APARTMENT. Get your priorities straight people.

Big hair

Twangs

Cowboy boots with skirts or shorts (so not cute)

Subpar education

Segregation (no effing joke) true diversity is krytonite to this place

Where's the talent (this place is overridden with incompetence)

Pick up trucks

Pick up trucks driven by women two chromosomes away from down syndrome

It's too @!#$ hot all the time - no water

Rick Perry

When there is water it's flammable/polluted, and so Texas is overpopulated with waterbottle whores (I stand on their corner now with my Dasani.)

WALMART and the people who shop there.

Tollways - when you're arresting senators for toll bills somethings wrong with your state

The ghetto - really looks like a south african village. And I have no issue with the ghetto. But now I understand when people criticize others for not taking care of their poor. There's poor and then theirs just primitive s hit like Texas ghetto people. When you need a SWAT team to host your state fair - something's wrong.

Houses in the downtown area right between commercial buildings.

13 Year olds/immigrants with drivers licenses + subpar education = constant road rage

The news - I mean, who the hell are these people? I don't even watch regular tv anymore.

No public transportation system

Commercial zones one block away from residential area with McDonalds, Sonic, Burgerstreet, A&W, Taco Bueno, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Carl Jrs, Wendy's, Braums, Grands, Subway, Taco Bell, Wingstop and not a sidewalk in view.

Service roads - wtf?

Motorcyclist with no helmets

Poor sense of community

I can't wait to get off this planet and get back to earth, back the the US of A. These people are nuts! I am SO glad my mother did not raise me here and that I know better - good God.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:36:54 PM
How could you not mention the God awful summers?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:40:37 PM
Hippie-Libral-Militant-Athiest-Femanazi-City-Slicker much?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:40:41 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:36:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
How could you not mention the God awful summers?

My bad, you did mention the heat
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:41:13 PM
So uh... where are you from?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:41:57 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:40:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hippie-Libral-Militant-Athiest-Femanazi-City-Slicker much?

Either a Pacificer or a New Englander...

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:41:58 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:41:13 PM, M.Torres wrote:

How much you wanna bet New York, California, or Wisconsin?

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:42:39 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:41:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I'll throw in Washington and Oregon. I don't think Wisconsin. She's probably not Midwestern

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:43:35 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:42:39 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/1/2012 7:41:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I'll throw in Washington and Oregon. I don't think Wisconsin. She's probably not Midwestern

True. Clearly doesn't have the work ethic, nor the tolerance for heat.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:45:01 PM
Kinda funny how she complains about the lack of diversity and then the ghetto....what do you think happens to a place when racial conflicts over take it over, sweety?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:46:25 PM
Activities:
I listen to NPR often, tackle logic puzzles, run for miles - mental conditioning. Laying by the pool is the best way to unwind a hard day's work, followed by a steaming hot bath. Random right? Bathing happens to be my favorite activity. A fast pace night out stilettos, tight jeans, some nights a dress, clubs, bars, dancing, loud music, flirting and VIP treatment. On the flip side - planning, researching, reading, learning, arguing, fighting, challenging, confronting ... and then sitting back to evaluate and contemplate life appeal to me. I have a dry sense of humor, but I love a good comedy and better yet clever horror film. Traveling, road trips, maybe Japan next spring to see a friend and exploring interest me. I have a small dog I keep active - parks, hiking, etc. ... I'm a jack of all trades and a master of many. I do many things well and if you think, I think I'm special ... well, why shouldn't I? Or am I to leave that up to you?

I think this explains a lot.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:46:52 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:29:23 PM, Outspoken wrote:
Pick up trucks driven by women two chromosomes away from down syndrome

WTF is wrong with Down Syndrome?!!?!?

I know several Down Syndrome kids I would rather hang out with than you clearly any day.

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:48:00 PM
How are all Christians idiots? Was Issac Newton an idiot? He was Christian.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:48:36 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:46:25 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Activities:
I listen to NPR often, tackle logic puzzles, run for miles - mental conditioning. Laying by the pool is the best way to unwind a hard day's work, followed by a steaming hot bath. Random right? Bathing happens to be my favorite activity. A fast pace night out stilettos, tight jeans, some nights a dress, clubs, bars, dancing, loud music, flirting and VIP treatment. On the flip side - planning, researching, reading, learning, arguing, fighting, challenging, confronting ... and then sitting back to evaluate and contemplate life appeal to me. I have a dry sense of humor, but I love a good comedy and better yet clever horror film. Traveling, road trips, maybe Japan next spring to see a friend and exploring interest me. I have a small dog I keep active - parks, hiking, etc. ... I'm a jack of all trades and a master of many. I do many things well and if you think, I think I'm special ... well, why shouldn't I? Or am I to leave that up to you?

That it does.

Outspoken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:50:06 PM
Lol - welcome to my rant. I was born in Louisiana lived there a very short time. Raised in Minnesota - at least the majority of my life. I am a Minnesotan at heart, Your responses are quite amusing - thanks for replying. ;)

I'm sorry (not really just something I like to say), but I have been DYING to get all of that out and now I have. Feels gggg-rrreaatt!
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:50:33 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:48:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Activities:

That it does.

About Me:
I'm Lola - simple and plain. I've lived all over the United States - met a lot of people along the way. I'm usually quiet. I work hard; I play harder - but for the most part I'm selective with all attachments. There are a handful of people who can really say they know me. We'll keep it that way. I pride myself on having a level of intelligence that supersedes textbooks... meaning people smarts, life smarts, survival smarts, etc. I'm opinionated, complex and complicated in thought, introspective and intuitive. I can be fierce, challenging, demanding, persistent, formidable, provocative and the descriptor I get most often: a tenacious bitch - a compliment from life-long friends. I pride myself on the friends I have who respect me for who I am and defend me to the ends of the earth because I've already proven my devotion to them. For those bonds, I am grateful. Underestimate me ... I expect it.

Yeah. Def not Midwestern.

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:50:57 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:50:06 PM, Outspoken wrote:
Lol - welcome to my rant. I was born in Louisiana lived there a very short time. Raised in Minnesota - at least the majority of my life. I am a Minnesotan at heart, Your responses are quite amusing - thanks for replying. ;)

I'm sorry (not really just something I like to say), but I have been DYING to get all of that out and now I have. Feels gggg-rrreaatt!

Again, is Issac Newton an idiot?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:51:22 PM

Yeah, I get the gist.

For instance, I despise heat as well, though not too much.

Winter FTW!!!

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:51:29 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:45:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
Kinda funny how she complains about the lack of diversity and then the ghetto....what do you think happens to a place when racial conflicts over take it over, sweety?

hehehe.

Oh btw, I'm a New Englander ftw.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Outspoken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:51:37 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:48:00 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
How are all Christians idiots? Was Issac Newton an idiot? He was Christian.

Here let me clear that up for you, Christians who are severely conservative ... ;p
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:52:13 PM

I stand corrected. No wonder why this girl has to complain. She can't fit her own identity.

But yeah. Read her profile. She's one full little dandy.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:52:16 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:50:33 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Activities:

That it does.

About Me:
I'm Lola - simple and plain. I've lived all over the United States - met a lot of people along the way. I'm usually quiet. I work hard; I play harder - but for the most part I'm selective with all attachments. There are a handful of people who can really say they know me. We'll keep it that way. I pride myself on having a level of intelligence that supersedes textbooks... meaning people smarts, life smarts, survival smarts, etc. I'm opinionated, complex and complicated in thought, introspective and intuitive. I can be fierce, challenging, demanding, persistent, formidable, provocative and the descriptor I get most often: a tenacious bitch - a compliment from life-long friends. I pride myself on the friends I have who respect me for who I am and defend me to the ends of the earth because I've already proven my devotion to them. For those bonds, I am grateful. Underestimate me ... I expect it.

Minnesota+Louisiana=Perfect fit

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:52:51 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:52:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 7:50:33 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Activities:

That it does.

About Me:

Minnesota+Louisiana=Perfect fit

This was sarcastic btw.

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:53:20 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:52:51 PM, OberHerr wrote:

This was sarcastic btw.

I was wondering... lol

Outspoken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:53:56 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:51:29 PM, darkkermit wrote:

hehehe.

Actually, I'm not ignorant to that explanation - doesn't mean it's not a poor excuse worthy of criticism ... ahem - sweetie. :)
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:54:16 PM
I get the heat thing though. Louisiana didn't seep in fast enough by the time she got up North.

I'm a Texan who's spent the majority of my life living in Alaska. The heat and cold don't phase me. ;P

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:54:50 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:53:56 PM, Outspoken wrote:

hehehe.

Actually, I'm not ignorant to that explanation - doesn't mean it's not a poor excuse worthy of criticism ... ahem - sweetie. :)

There's the proof of her heritage. RIGHT there. lol

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:55:21 PM

hehehe.

Mkay, so what makes racial diversity inherently good?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:55:46 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:55:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

hehehe.

Mkay, so what makes racial diversity inherently good?

asians are f8cking hot.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Outspoken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:55:52 PM
At 5/1/2012 7:52:13 PM, M.Torres wrote:
I stand corrected. No wonder why this girl has to complain. She can't fit her own identity.

But yeah. Read her profile. She's one full little dandy.

I can't fit my identity? What? Did you mean find? If so, lol that's actually pretty funny.