Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rezzealaux

scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 7:02:26 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
wtf
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 10:39:04 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
That's me. I was on Skype with John and then he screenshotted me.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 11:37:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 10:39:04 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
That's me. I was on Skype with John and then he screenshotted me.

John was one step ahead in publicly showing photos of himself.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 2:28:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yay! Confirmed Asian!
http://reactionface.com...
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:12:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:10:46 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/16/2009 10:22:26 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Me too. I found this last week.

Tis hilarious.

Indeed.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what's funny?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:37:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:12:34 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/16/2009 3:10:46 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/16/2009 10:22:26 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Me too. I found this last week.

Tis hilarious.

Indeed.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what's funny?

Just the fact that john went out of his way to post a picture of you... and didn't even bother to leave a comment.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 6:57:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:12:34 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/16/2009 3:10:46 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/16/2009 10:22:26 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Me too. I found this last week.

Tis hilarious.

Indeed.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what's funny?

I don't think of you as an asian.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 5:48:59 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
He normally has anime as his profile pic. Use the racial stereotypes the good Lord gave you.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 9:41:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 5:48:59 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
He normally has anime as his profile pic. Use the racial stereotypes the good Lord gave you.
John isn't Asian.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 9:47:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think that for 1 day, rezz should replace all "l"s with "r"s as in "herro prease"
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 9:48:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 9:41:55 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/17/2009 5:48:59 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
He normally has anime as his profile pic. Use the racial stereotypes the good Lord gave you.
John isn't Asian.

He was talking about Rezz...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 9:49:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 9:48:06 AM, Nags wrote:
At 8/17/2009 9:41:55 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/17/2009 5:48:59 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
He normally has anime as his profile pic. Use the racial stereotypes the good Lord gave you.
John isn't Asian.

He was talking about Rezz...

John = Asian racial stereotype
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 11:07:25 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
In other words reductio ad absurdum.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 11:08:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 9:47:01 AM, bearsfan wrote:
I think that for 1 day, rezz should replace all "l"s with "r"s as in "herro prease"
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 11:42:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 9:47:01 AM, bearsfan wrote:
I think that for 1 day, rezz should replace all "l"s with "r"s as in "herro prease"

That's what the Japanese do. The Chinese have no problem with L's.
I'm Chinese.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
shakti
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:05:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 1:04:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wow, I want internet stalkers too! Here's my home address and phone number too!

I am a bit naive when it comes to such things does flickr have such problems?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:07:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 1:05:45 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:04:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wow, I want internet stalkers too! Here's my home address and phone number too!

I am a bit naive when it comes to such things does flickr have such problems?

Not really. It was really the openness to distribute photos of oneself.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
shakti
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:07:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 1:07:00 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:05:45 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:04:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wow, I want internet stalkers too! Here's my home address and phone number too!

I am a bit naive when it comes to such things does flickr have such problems?

Not really. It was really the openness to distribute photos of oneself.

Oh thats okay i live with big mean man!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:08:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 1:07:36 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:07:00 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:05:45 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:04:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wow, I want internet stalkers too! Here's my home address and phone number too!

I am a bit naive when it comes to such things does flickr have such problems?

Not really. It was really the openness to distribute photos of oneself.

Oh thats okay i live with big mean man!

Big mean man leave cave for food.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
shakti
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:12:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 1:08:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:07:36 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:07:00 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:05:45 PM, shakti wrote:
At 8/17/2009 1:04:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wow, I want internet stalkers too! Here's my home address and phone number too!

I am a bit naive when it comes to such things does flickr have such problems?

Not really. It was really the openness to distribute photos of oneself.

Oh thats okay i live with big mean man!

Big mean man leave cave for food.

LOL so does old woman he's married too !!! I don't see the problem with openness but I will change the flickr address anyhow just in case your prophecy is correct better not to tempt trouble.
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 6:12:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 11:42:53 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 8/17/2009 9:47:01 AM, bearsfan wrote:
I think that for 1 day, rezz should replace all "l"s with "r"s as in "herro prease"

That's what the Japanese do. The Chinese have no problem with L's.
I'm Chinese.

So South Park and A Christmas story were rying?
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige