Jump to topic:

Why do people say, "Your mom"?

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:01:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is pointless, stupid, and annoying. So today, I was like, "This food is disgusting" and then the guy next to me is like, "Your mom" and I was like "wtf does my mom have anything do do with this situation?" and he's like "Your mom"

Jeez some people are annoying. But seriously, wtf does my mom have to do with the current situation? And why don't people ever say, "Your dad"?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:02:17 PM
Dance magic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:04:32 PM
At 5/4/2012 3:01:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
It is pointless, stupid, and annoying. So today, I was like, "This food is disgusting" and then the guy next to me is like, "Your mom" and I was like "wtf does my mom have anything do do with this situation?" and he's like "Your mom"

Jeez some people are annoying. But seriously, wtf does my mom have to do with the current situation? And why don't people ever say, "Your dad"?

Should I do it?
Should I do it?

Okay, okay, I will.

Your mom.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:27:29 PM

Sounds like that guy has perfect comedic timing.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:36:13 PM
It came from the I had sex with your mom jokes. Person A would would say, "this pancake is to stiff." and person B replies "your mom is stiff." Stuff like that.

However, over the years it just turned into "your mom" even if it does make sense.

This has been a lesson from Professor Koopin.
kfc
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:42:28 PM
your mom
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 4:46:18 PM
And why don't people ever say, "Your dad"?
You're complaining about food, which comes from a kitchen, hence "your mom" sounds more appropriate in that context.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 9:49:24 AM

Because your uncle.