Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Why the f*ck is my topic not unique!?!?!?!

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:04:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since each time I post with my original topic, "Why do people say, "Your mom"?", it always says "Your topic is not unique". This is stupid and may DDO remove this.

Anyways, here is my post:

Topic: Why do people say, "Your mom"?

It is pointless, stupid, and annoying. So today, I was like, "This food is disgusting" and then the guy next to me is like, "Your mom" and I was like "wtf does my mom have anything do do with this situation?" and he's like "Your mom"

Jeez some people are annoying. But seriously, wtf does my mom have to do with the current situation? And why don't people ever say, "Your dad"?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:06:42 PM
I am extremely sorry my topic got posted twice. When I tried to post the first time, it showed the not unique error, but somehow it still posted. IDK how this happened, if you see this innomen, please remove it.
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 3:07:09 PM
Kfc.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 5:47:21 PM
At 5/4/2012 5:43:45 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Have you tried kfc, dustpelt?

Yes, it is very good.
Wall of LOL
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 8:15:46 PM
At 5/4/2012 3:04:45 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Since each time I post with my original topic, "Why do people say, "Your mom"?", it always says "Your topic is not unique". This is stupid and may DDO remove this.

Because they have no valid comebacks to insults.

It is pointless, stupid, and annoying. So today, I was like, "This food is disgusting" and then the guy next to me is like, "Your mom" and I was like "wtf does my mom have anything do do with this situation?" and he's like "Your mom"

Jeez some people are annoying. But seriously, wtf does my mom have to do with the current situation? And why don't people ever say, "Your dad"?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 1:59:17 PM
Mothers are important, personal and treasured. Insults to one mother is one of the more common insults- if not THE most common insult- in the U.S./english speaking countries and across cultures.

motherfvcker- insult to one's mother.
son of a bitch- insult to one's mother.
bastard- insult to one's mother.

I'm sure I could think of more if I really thought about it for a while... But are those not the most commonly uttered insults? All about Your Mom. "Your mom" is the g-rated version :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 9:46:34 AM
At 5/4/2012 3:04:45 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

It happens with some of my posts, but not forum topics.