Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Giving up DDO or Facebook

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 4:57:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
FB, by far.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 4:58:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
FB nac
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 5:01:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
facebook
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 5:02:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Definitely Facebook. Although I would probably miss it for a few minutes.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 5:53:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 5:51:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I don't even have a Facebook account. Does this mean I just can't make one ever, or I have to give up DDO?

This. I don't have a Facebook (can't have it and I don't want it.)

And OMG IT'S ANDRO!!! THE UNIVERSE IS SAVED!!!
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 5:53:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I couldnt pick either, Id suffer from withdrawal and then probably die
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 5:55:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Honestly, is this even a question?

Sounds VERY rhetorical.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 6:05:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 5:53:32 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/6/2012 5:51:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I don't even have a Facebook account. Does this mean I just can't make one ever, or I have to give up DDO?

This. I don't have a Facebook (can't have it and I don't want it.)

Well, I used to (I think i was maybe 14 at the time), but it was useless to me. The people I wanted to talk to I didn't need Facebook to talk to and anyone else... why bother?

And OMG IT'S ANDRO!!! THE UNIVERSE IS SAVED!!!

If the mutant robot zombies come back, try using this. *gives you a gun that uses cans of spray cheese as ammo*
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 6:12:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 6:05:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/6/2012 5:53:32 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/6/2012 5:51:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I don't even have a Facebook account. Does this mean I just can't make one ever, or I have to give up DDO?

This. I don't have a Facebook (can't have it and I don't want it.)

Well, I used to (I think i was maybe 14 at the time), but it was useless to me. The people I wanted to talk to I didn't need Facebook to talk to and anyone else... why bother?

And OMG IT'S ANDRO!!! THE UNIVERSE IS SAVED!!!

If the mutant robot zombies come back, try using this. *gives you a gun that uses cans of spray cheese as ammo*

Well a lot of the ancap and other DDO members that left facebook are on DDO. Plus you can add current members of DDO as well and chat with them and stuff. They post a lot of good information on their wall as well.

Reasoning has some interesting friends that I've had some good arguments with.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 6:19:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 6:12:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/6/2012 6:05:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/6/2012 5:53:32 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/6/2012 5:51:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I don't even have a Facebook account. Does this mean I just can't make one ever, or I have to give up DDO?

This. I don't have a Facebook (can't have it and I don't want it.)

Well, I used to (I think i was maybe 14 at the time), but it was useless to me. The people I wanted to talk to I didn't need Facebook to talk to and anyone else... why bother?

And OMG IT'S ANDRO!!! THE UNIVERSE IS SAVED!!!

If the mutant robot zombies come back, try using this. *gives you a gun that uses cans of spray cheese as ammo*

Well a lot of the ancap and other DDO members that left facebook are on DDO. Plus you can add current members of DDO as well and chat with them and stuff. They post a lot of good information on their wall as well.

Reasoning has some interesting friends that I've had some good arguments with.

That's true, when I used it it was more to talk to family members and friends I knew irl. I didn't even know DDO existed then.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 6:39:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
fvck facebook.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 6:59:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can't pick one. I like DDO, but there are lot's more people on facebook from places I've met. It's much easier to stay connected.

Plus all the old members are on facebook and I enjoy chatting with them.
kfc
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:29:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:27:28 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I've already given up DDO...soo there's my choice...

Then why are you here?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:30:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:29:57 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:27:28 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I've already given up DDO...soo there's my choice...

Then why are you here?

Begone!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 10:49:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I never go on facebook.

Easy
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 9:41:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 4:55:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
If you had to give up facebook or DDO for life which would it be?

Probably facebook, since I rarely use it.