Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

I wanna be a MOD!!!!!!

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 6:55:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've heard of the responsibilites that it takes, and I know I'm not that famous on this site yet, but I want to do this!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 7:12:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
noob

jk
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 7:19:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 7:12:25 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
noob

not kidding
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 10:05:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 6:55:21 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I've heard of the responsibilites that it takes, and I know I'm not that famous on this site yet, but I want to do this!

Who are you?
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 2:26:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 10:05:09 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 5/14/2012 6:55:21 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I've heard of the responsibilites that it takes, and I know I'm not that famous on this site yet, but I want to do this!

What are you?

A cheese dingo. Duh?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 2:39:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If elected mod, I would simply do nothing, and make fun of the whiners who feed the trolls they want to starve.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 6:47:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 2:26:36 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:05:09 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 5/14/2012 6:55:21 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I've heard of the responsibilites that it takes, and I know I'm not that famous on this site yet, but I want to do this!

Who are you?

A cheese dingo. Duh?

I asked who, not what.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 6:48:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 2:39:25 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If elected mod, I would simply do nothing, and make fun of the whiners who feed the trolls they want to starve.

I vote for this guy.