Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:10:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Interesting video:
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:20:40 PM
At 5/20/2012 5:18:05 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I see his point, but he needs to chill out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:31:13 PM
reminds me of George Carlin I agreed with him until I heard the word " Atheist".
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:39:32 PM
At 5/20/2012 5:31:13 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
reminds me of George Carlin I agreed with him until I heard the word " Atheist".

Why? If an athiest said 1+1=2 you would disagree?
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:53:24 PM
I flipped out on this girl at my school with similar complaints when talking about women oppression
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 5:54:21 PM
At 5/20/2012 5:53:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I flipped out on this girl at my school with similar complaints when talking about women oppression

lol
Wall of LOL
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 6:00:20 PM
Unlike most people, I see reasons for double standards. Men are douchebags and I find this perfectly justifiable to suit that fact.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 6:17:53 PM
This guy is an idiot. I've seen a lot of his videos.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 6:27:04 PM
At 5/20/2012 6:17:53 PM, Oryus wrote:

I do agree, but he does have a point in this one.
Wall of LOL
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 6:49:53 PM
At 5/20/2012 6:27:04 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/20/2012 6:17:53 PM, Oryus wrote:

I do agree, but he does have a point in this one.

He has one point but, as usual, his idiocy is still at the forefront of his video. I can't remember hearing him refer to a woman just... as a person. Not as a "cunt," not as a "bitch"- just a person. And then he finds a way to turn the whole thing against feminism.. as if the five second clip of audience members on a CBS show has squat to do with the goals and discourse of any kind of social movement- let alone feminism.

Let's put his confusion into context- Do you know what the number one reason for physical injuries of women in America is? How about the number one reason women go to the emergency room in America? The answer is- being physically beaten by men. And although this is not at all an excuse to make fun of men for being beaten or gored by women (on the contrary, it is an insult to both women & men to do so), it makes clearer the reason for the utter outrage at jokes regarding male violence against women. Jokes about men who have been violated by women are taken less seriously because it doesn't happen as often, though that doesn't make the violence any less serious.

In fact, it is a huge problem for male rape victims that violence against men is not taken seriously. I know a handful of men who were victims of rape. And I am only one of the two or three people that know of it for each of them. They are shamed into silence and it is terrible.

But to say, "hey, this is sexist" and deliver this information while being as sexist as can possibly be.... it's just dumb. The guy is dumb. Whatever he could have accomplished with this video in the fight against sexism was lost the first time he said, "cackling cunt." You don't fight against racism while calling black people n*****'s every other word. Likewise, you don't fight against sexism while calling every woman in your story a cunt.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 7:42:38 PM
I have yet to find a video of theamazingathiest that exists in which he doesn't shout like a deranged manic, drop the f bomb like you should use it in every sentence, and strawman and ad homenium attack his opponents.

+1 for Orysus's statements.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 8:03:58 PM
At 5/20/2012 7:42:38 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I have yet to find a video of theamazingathiest that exists in which he doesn't shout like a deranged manic, drop the f bomb like you should use it in every sentence, and strawman and ad homenium attack his opponents.

Yeah he needs to calm down.
Wall of LOL
LibertyCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 8:55:54 PM
At 5/20/2012 8:03:58 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

That's how he gets his viewers though. It's evident his videos have little to no actual substance.
"[Society] has no vested interest in continuing to exist." -RP
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 9:58:50 PM
At 5/20/2012 8:55:54 PM, LibertyCampbell wrote:

That's how he gets his viewers though. It's evident his videos have little to no actual substance.

True. But, unfortunately, I think he is also earnest.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 10:22:35 PM
At 5/20/2012 9:58:50 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/20/2012 8:55:54 PM, LibertyCampbell wrote:

True. But, unfortunately, I think he is also earnest.

Well, I'm mad as well.............

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:12:24 PM
He's your standard internet cretin. He's a d!ck. But....he has a really good point. Why would you laugh at a man that was mutilated just because he was unhappy in his marriage? Why is that his fault? The one lady brings up the point of it being sexist, and Mrs.Osbourne says it different because a penis spinning around would be funnier. Are you kidding me? Like he said, if it were men laughing at a woman for being mutilated by her husband, holy sh!t can you imagine the backlash they would receive for that? I got in trouble by a female for laughing at Snooki getting punched in the face. What's the male equivalent to a feminist? A malist? That sounds like someone who works for the postal service.
#BlackLivesMatter
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:14:21 PM
At 5/20/2012 11:12:24 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
He's your standard internet cretin. He's a d!ck. But....he has a really good point. Why would you laugh at a man that was mutilated just because he was unhappy in his marriage? Why is that his fault? The one lady brings up the point of it being sexist, and Mrs.Osbourne says it different because a penis spinning around would be funnier. Are you kidding me? Like he said, if it were men laughing at a woman for being mutilated by her husband, holy sh!t can you imagine the backlash they would receive for that? I got in trouble by a female for laughing at Snooki getting punched in the face. What's the male equivalent to a feminist? A malist? That sounds like someone who works for the postal service.

The male equivalent to a feminist is a male feminist.
:
LibertyCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:18:05 PM
At 5/20/2012 11:14:21 PM, Oryus wrote:

Hahahaha. Hes thinking of masculinist.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:20:24 PM
At 5/20/2012 11:18:05 PM, LibertyCampbell wrote:

Men's Rights Activist maybe?
:
LibertyCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:30:37 PM
At 5/20/2012 11:20:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/20/2012 11:18:05 PM, LibertyCampbell wrote:

Men's Rights Activist maybe?

Well, I'm a masculinist, which is pretty much the ideas of neo-feminism applied to men. I guess MRA works as well, but that isn't quite the male equivalent of a feminist. It's more political than a social view, like feminism.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:32:17 PM
I just get annoyed by modern day feminists, and I mean like the "woman are always oppressed, we need more right, yadda yadda." Because its like, what rights DON'T you have the men have? I mean, we're all equal now!

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:17:36 AM
At 5/20/2012 11:47:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Theamazingatheist followed me on youtube.

Oi!Oi!Aardvarks in my arse!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:33:57 AM
At 5/20/2012 11:47:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Theamazingatheist followed me on youtube.

o.O

What is your youtube channel that it would attract such a character?
:
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:39:24 AM
At 5/20/2012 11:32:17 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I just get annoyed by modern day feminists, and I mean like the "woman are always oppressed, we need more right, yadda yadda." Because its like, what rights DON'T you have the men have? I mean, we're all equal now!

You'd think that but we aren't equal at all.
#BlackLivesMatter
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:05:27 AM
At 5/20/2012 5:10:26 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Interesting video:

Preach!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:53:37 AM

Maybe he does make good points, but the amount of garbage-good stuff ratio its so high its not worth watching the video. Like, I'm sure charleslb makes some good points in his long posts, but I'm not going to read them because the majority of it is just trash.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:25:30 AM
At 5/21/2012 6:19:54 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unfortunately, until men wake up and treat women equally, we have to do things like this in order to teach them a lesson.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

and then you get mad when we say your a femanazi.