Jump to topic:

Mark Zuckerberg Marries Asian Woman *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:58:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mr Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, was recently marries to an Asian Woman. His girlfrayne of 9 years tied the knot and now she is rich, just like he is.
His net-worth is about 20 billion or more and counting. He is a decent guy, but seriously. Who gives a damn. She is cute, and he is just Zuckerberg. But because she is Asian, or Asian American, perhaps he felt like she was a reasonable and more viable alternative to the latter. Almost half of all White Males today are seeking Women of other ethnicities or race. This social trend and culture shift has increased greatly for many various reasons. I think they are becoming less inclined to marry White females because of the culture wars and the compromising construct from the feminist party whose views are often anti-male mainly Conservative. Its is a long story, but you know the routine. What do you think.

http://www.facebook.com...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:59:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 12:58:23 PM, inferno wrote:
Mr Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, was recently marries to an Asian Woman. His girlfrayne of 9 years tied the knot and now she is rich, just like he is.
His net-worth is about 20 billion or more and counting. He is a decent guy, but seriously. Who gives a damn. She is cute, and he is just Zuckerberg. But because she is Asian, or Asian American, perhaps he felt like she was a reasonable and more viable alternative to the latter. Almost half of all White Males today are seeking Women of other ethnicities or race. This social trend and culture shift has increased greatly for many various reasons. I think they are becoming less inclined to marry White females because of the culture wars and the compromising construct from the feminist party whose views are often anti-male mainly Conservative. Its is a long story, but you know the routine. What do you think.

http://www.facebook.com...

The fire-man cometh to gossip of the biracial marriage.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.