Total Posts:146|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anal Sex

kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:41:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 1:39:39 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What the deal with that?

Its fun. :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:47:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*vomit*
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:48:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 1:47:45 PM, Oryus wrote:
*vomit*

*Eats Vomit*
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:53:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 1:41:17 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 1:39:39 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What the deal with that?

Its fun. :D
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:20:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 2:03:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
Anal sex? Is that like sex that is really attentive to details?

Oh, in that case... That sounds like excellent sex.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:21:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 2:20:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 2:03:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
Anal sex? Is that like sex that is really attentive to details?

Oh, in that case... That sounds like excellent sex.

Told ya.
Note to DDO Members: Trust Kyro90
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:38:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 2:21:02 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 2:20:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 2:03:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
Anal sex? Is that like sex that is really attentive to details?

Oh, in that case... That sounds like excellent sex.

Told ya.
Note to DDO Members: Trust Kyro90

Okay.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:49:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 1:48:27 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 1:47:45 PM, Oryus wrote:
*vomit*

*Eats Vomit*

This made me make a combined 'eargh' and LOL face.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:51:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dunno, never done it. Seems risky. I'd go to the loo several times before attempting it if you don't want an unpleasant surprise.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:59:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 2:51:38 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Dunno, never done it. Seems risky. I'd go to the loo several times before attempting it if you don't want an unpleasant surprise.

No mention in the OP about catching or pitching brah. We all know where you're mind is now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:09:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gives you stds
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:18:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.

"90% of women have trouble reaching orgasm"? What does that even mean?

You mean NO women can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:22:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:18:59 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.

"90% of women have trouble reaching orgasm"? What does that even mean?

You mean NO women can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone?

I don't know! Im a dude! I don't have a p*ssy! How should I know?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Rapia_Takimishi
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:23:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:18:59 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.

"90% of women have trouble reaching orgasm"? What does that even mean?

You mean NO women can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone?

I was looking through the forums and saw this and just HAD to reply. Whoever said that is wrong im pretty sure. Or at least, They havnt been a girl.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:25:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:23:35 PM, Rapia_Takimishi wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:18:59 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.

"90% of women have trouble reaching orgasm"? What does that even mean?

You mean NO women can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone?

I was looking through the forums and saw this and just HAD to reply. Whoever said that is wrong im pretty sure. Or at least, They havnt been a girl.

Clit=essential.

No clit=no orgasm.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:26:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, the stat is actually 75%- not 90%.

75% have trouble getting an orgasm from p in v alone.

and NO WONDER- they think the cause of orgasms is vag and not their precious little sex button.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:31:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:26:50 PM, Oryus wrote:
Also, the stat is actually 75%- not 90%.

75% have trouble getting an orgasm from p in v alone.

and NO WONDER- they think the cause of orgasms is vag and not their precious little sex button.

lol. i love you oryus :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:33:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:31:29 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:26:50 PM, Oryus wrote:
Also, the stat is actually 75%- not 90%.

75% have trouble getting an orgasm from p in v alone.

and NO WONDER- they think the cause of orgasms is vag and not their precious little sex button.

lol. i love you oryus :)

hehe the feelings mutual :D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:04:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:25:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
Clit=essential.
No clit=no orgasm.

Are you doubting the people who engage in, "thinking off?"
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:07:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 6:04:29 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:25:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
Clit=essential.
No clit=no orgasm.

Are you doubting the people who engage in, "thinking off?"



hahaha I have orgasms when I sleep sometimes?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:33:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 5:18:59 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:13:50 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:12:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 5:07:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Read my arguments on this debate. I found some sites that showed women prefer anal when they experience it. I don't knw y, vaginal is way better, im never going to try anal....

BTW funny story, my friend's dad calls my friend 'sh!tdick' because he has tried anal before.

HHAHAHAHAA!!! Was the site you were looking at youporn by any chance?

Look in my arguments on my debate.

"90% of women have trouble reaching orgasm"? What does that even mean?

You mean NO women can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone?

It means 90% of women are with the wrong partner.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:40:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 6:35:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
"Nice guys finish last, because they make sure their woman finishes first."

haha the common script is this. I tend to enjoy and aim for simultaneity :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.