Jump to topic:

I am a bad debater

bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 1:48:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am a bad debater. I need help. Please, if you don't help me, I will forever go winless. I suck at debating. Check out this debate http://www.debate.org...

Proof that I suck.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 1:51:30 PM
stop begging and start working.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:01:45 PM
All i asked for is some pointers. I also need friends, I sent out a few friend requests, but only one has been accepted. I don't like having only one friend.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:28:06 PM
At 8/8/2009 2:01:45 PM, bearsfan wrote:
All i asked for is some pointers. I also need friends, I sent out a few friend requests, but only one has been accepted. I don't like having only one friend.

Dude, you need to relax. This is an online debate service. We are here to have fun and learn debating. It's not about friends or starting debates about how much someone sucks at debating. Just have fun and chill ha
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 4:13:32 PM
and having friends doesn't really do much, at least for me. You don't really have to talk to anyone outside of PMs and forums
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
asiansarentnerdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:16:28 PM

Its not like anyone has ever seen anyone else on this site in real-life, have they?
I'm asian.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:21:51 PM
At 8/9/2009 1:16:28 PM, asiansarentnerdy wrote:

Its not like anyone has ever seen anyone else on this site in real-life, have they?

I actually use Google Maps to find the cities of people's locations if they post them on their profile. I drive down there and stake out at a common meeting area, like a mall. If the person has pictures of themselves on their profile, I know what they look like. When I see them, I walk up to them and make a lie like I'm on vacation. And then we chat for a bit. Its lots of fun.

All the people I've seen in real life have never came back online though, weird...
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 6:38:41 PM
At 8/9/2009 1:16:28 PM, asiansarentnerdy wrote:

mongoose and mongeese are twins. And they are RL friends with wjmelements.