Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It is all about Jesus.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 5:52:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
It is all about Him, Yeshua. Every time you take a breath, God allows it because Jesus can still save you. Colossians 1:17, "He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." All things continue because of Jesus, and without Jesus there is nothing.

Every time you sleep, you do it because of Jesus, every time you look up as if you were looking at God, and curse His very name with your bitter tongue, Jesus allows it continue because without Jesus there is nothing. And because of Jesus, God gives us mercy and grace unlimited.

Every time you sin, God gives you grace to continue your God hating life, which is full of godlessness. Every time you shout out, "There is no God." God allows your lips to shudder those words. Because of God's grace.

For out side of Jesus, everything is meaningless, everything that does not include Jesus is useless. If a thought does not consist of Jesus, it is worthless and pointless, like a life without Jesus. For the time will come where this universe will disappear like burning brittle paper, which would be left to the wind.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life." John 14:9. I am, Jesus said, the way, I am the truth and I am the way. Jesus has said it with understanding so that even the narrowest and stone hearted of people can understand and take it in fully.

God and you, the sinful human, sit down and an angel comes to God and says, "What is your purpose?" God replies, "I do everything for my son, Jesus. Nothing is done which does not include him, without Jesus everything ceases to exist. And all I do is because of Jesus, I give everything to him, my son."

Then the angel turns to you, and says, "What is your purpose?" And you reply, "I live for my self, I work and do everything to live my own life, without me there is nothing. And because of me there is everything. I am my own purpose."

The godless sinner says, "I need no God, nor His son, for I am more important, without me, Jesus would not exist, because I am my self."

God says, "You belong to me, I made you so you can have life (John10:10), I made you for my son Jesus, and without Jesus you would not exist, and without you Jesus will still exist like Jesus, my son always has. (John 1:1)."

Think, think what you will get your self into, if you do not accept Jesus, the Christ which everything was made for, if you do not want to be apart of His Kingdom, expect the worst when your time is up. Or forget, forget about Jesus, who died for you, the person, who hates God, because you know there is faith to place in Jesus, but you choose to go your own way, and forget.

Listen, everyone will die, and everyone enters eternity, why old men and woman do not shout out loud in the streets, "Life is short, eternity is everlasting, think about what you do!" Only a mad perosn would remain quite.

Without Jesus, there is nothing. So take a moment to consider what God has done, that God gave away his son, Jesus, so that you can have life. Adam ate the fruit and disobeyed God once, and the whole universe changed, death entered into the universe and it started to destroy His creation. Because of one sin. But, you have done many sins, more that you can count in a week or a month. But God's love and grace is unlimited, so this is why you life, for the first sin you committed, you should have died. But you still live, because of Jesus, you still live.

And without there is nothing. God did not create us because God was lonely, that is blasphemy. God created us, because God can, and which God did, we belong to God, and God will judge us on the day of Judgment, because we belong to God. Like a tree that does not produce good fruit Jesus will throw you away into the fire, like the tree, after cutting it down.

I am only asking, and I am not commanding, but consider Jesus, he is all you have to have eternal life.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:06:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.


You really thought a website would stop someone as serious as I, to not try and attempt to bring you to your saviation, instead of eternaly pain in hell. I guess you take your eternal existence lightly, you are are more serious about debating than your eternal existence. And to answer the question, do I want to save and preach? I would rather not, but it needs to be done for a individual's soul.

If you are not interested, move along, but do not say, this will no make a difference for someone, for it is God's will.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:08:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM, mongoose wrote:
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!

Neither is the religious thread. Sorry, but I don't see the importance of where it is. As long as you can read it, and that, it isn't in a forum, such as sport, I see no problem.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:17:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 6:08:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM, mongoose wrote:
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!

Neither is the religious thread. Sorry, but I don't see the importance of where it is. As long as you can read it, and that, it isn't in a forum, such as sport, I see no problem.

I love the way you love God, GodSands, but you may want to find a better and more efficient way to spread the Word.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 6:17:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/8/2009 6:08:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM, mongoose wrote:
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!

Neither is the religious thread. Sorry, but I don't see the importance of where it is. As long as you can read it, and that, it isn't in a forum, such as sport, I see no problem.

I love the way you love God, GodSands, but you may want to find a better and more efficient way to spread the Word.

I agree. There is much better ways than this 'method'.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:20:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/8/2009 6:17:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/8/2009 6:08:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM, mongoose wrote:
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!

Neither is the religious thread. Sorry, but I don't see the importance of where it is. As long as you can read it, and that, it isn't in a forum, such as sport, I see no problem.

I love the way you love God, GodSands, but you may want to find a better and more efficient way to spread the Word.


Ii evangelise daily, but this is all I can do for these people. I know them in no other way.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:23:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 6:20:13 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 6:17:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/8/2009 6:08:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 6:02:58 PM, mongoose wrote:
THE MISCELLANEOUS THREAD lS NOT ABOUT JESUS!

Neither is the religious thread. Sorry, but I don't see the importance of where it is. As long as you can read it, and that, it isn't in a forum, such as sport, I see no problem.

I love the way you love God, GodSands, but you may want to find a better and more efficient way to spread the Word.


Ii evangelise daily, but this is all I can do for these people. I know them in no other way.

I do respect your attempts, but on a debating website like this, you may need to find more logical and precise examples of what you are directly referring to. I'd like to hear one of your sermons in real life though. Just remember, the Word is meaningless if it cannot be given meaning.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:26:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I was converted over the internet by listening to Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron again and again, they do open air preaching and it spoke to me clearly. I do not expect anyone to start crying in sorrow and asking for God's mercy over this, but I can expect people to go ahead, and look and consider Jesus. Look him up and learn about him on the net, go listen to Paul Washer, I recommend.
Lifeisgood
Posts: 295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 7:04:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice sermon. I liked it.

However, it might be better placed in the religion forum. It would fit better and make more sense to put it under that category.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 10:23:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 6:23:06 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I do respect your attempts, but on a debating website like this, you may need to find more logical and precise examples of what you are directly referring to. I'd like to hear one of your sermons in real life though. Just remember, the Word is meaningless if it cannot be given meaning.

Respect should not be doled out so easily. Seeing one loudly and inarticulately expound on their beliefs, especially if they happen to coincide with your own, should produce more disdain than regard. I'm glad you concluded your statement with a similar message, but you would do your side a greater service by withholding your respect for those who do not sermonize so blindly.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:03:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 6:06:08 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.


You really thought a website would stop someone as serious as I, to not try and attempt to bring you to your saviation, instead of eternaly pain in hell. I guess you take your eternal existence lightly, you are are more serious about debating than your eternal existence. And to answer the question, do I want to save and preach? I would rather not, but it needs to be done for a individual's soul.

If you are not interested, move along, but do not say, this will no make a difference for someone, for it is God's will.

You are preaching on behalf of Jesus, yet also talking about hell.

Jesus was a Jew, fulfilling Jewish prophecy for the Jewish God (apparently). The Jews don't believe in hell do they?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:20:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 12:03:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Jesus was a Jew, fulfilling Jewish prophecy for the Jewish God (apparently). The Jews don't believe in hell do they?

There's my new thing for the day.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:49:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Godsands:

Do you think that Jesus would have got the top job in Heaven if the boss wasn't his father? That's nepotism isn't it? I mean, no matter how pious and devout you might be, you will always have to take orders from Jesus in Heaven because if you don't he will tell his dad on you and get you in trouble.

And what if you didn't like the way Heaven was being run? What would you be able to do about it? Nothing. Heaven is not a democracy - you can't vote for a new leader - God is a tyrannical dictator and the inmates in the afterlife are stuck with him for all eternity.

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not a Christian.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 7:27:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/9/2009 1:49:30 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Godsands:

Do you think that Jesus would have got the top job in Heaven if the boss wasn't his father? That's nepotism isn't it? I mean, no matter how pious and devout you might be, you will always have to take orders from Jesus in Heaven because if you don't he will tell his dad on you and get you in trouble.

And what if you didn't like the way Heaven was being run? What would you be able to do about it? Nothing. Heaven is not a democracy - you can't vote for a new leader - God is a tyrannical dictator and the inmates in the afterlife are stuck with him for all eternity.

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not a Christian.


Whoever rejects Jesus, in their heart they reject life, for Jesus is God's very best gift for us sinners, if Jesus does not work for you, nothing can. Without Jesus nothing matters.

Glad I am a Christian, for now I understand the truth.

And about heaven being rubbish, this isn't true. God knows you more than you know your self, God cannot disapoint. So, I can only expect the very best, no less.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 7:29:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/9/2009 12:03:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/8/2009 6:06:08 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.


You really thought a website would stop someone as serious as I, to not try and attempt to bring you to your saviation, instead of eternaly pain in hell. I guess you take your eternal existence lightly, you are are more serious about debating than your eternal existence. And to answer the question, do I want to save and preach? I would rather not, but it needs to be done for a individual's soul.

If you are not interested, move along, but do not say, this will no make a difference for someone, for it is God's will.

You are preaching on behalf of Jesus, yet also talking about hell.

Jesus was a Jew, fulfilling Jewish prophecy for the Jewish God (apparently). The Jews don't believe in hell do they?


Jesus preached on hell more than anyone else in the Bible put together. Jews still await their savior, and yes they do believe in a heave and a hell.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 7:49:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 7:27:05 AM, GodSands wrote:
Whoever rejects Jesus, in their heart they reject life, for Jesus is God's very best gift for us sinners, if Jesus does not work for you, nothing can. Without Jesus nothing matters.

Glad I am a Christian, for now I understand the truth.

And about heaven being rubbish, this isn't true. God knows you more than you know your self, God cannot disapoint. So, I can only expect the very best, no less.

So, as long as you have Jesus as your savior, what is the point in disproving evolution and other scientific follies?

What is the purpose in such endeavours, when they clearly have no impact on Jesus. Nothing about evolution or even regular science disproves the notion of God outright, it just disproves what the Bible says, and I think even you can admit that those that wrote the Bible clearly wouldn't have the understanding of science and technology that we do in this modern era. How could they know what evolution was? How could they know how God created the universe through empirical data? They wouldn't even know what empirical data was!

So, really, I don't get it. Jesus being your savior = must destroy scientific evidence? To me, attempting to destroy and ruin data that really is quite common knowledge today only harms your cause, rather than promote it. It makes you seem insane and untrustworthy, because individuals clearly favour what their own eyes see, over what people tell them, and rightly so. By trying to destroy things that make so much sense, you destroy the credibility of the ideas you want to present. I would quit while I'm ahead, and try a different approach - lets promote individual thought, lets promote scientific ideals, but lets realize that God is needed in all of it.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 8:03:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You really chose a bad place to preach. This is a place of intellectuals, who will regardless challenge you and beat you, while you he your hands over your ears shouting "LA LA LA". Go to FML and make a difference there.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 10:13:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 7:29:13 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/9/2009 12:03:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/8/2009 6:06:08 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.


You really thought a website would stop someone as serious as I, to not try and attempt to bring you to your saviation, instead of eternaly pain in hell. I guess you take your eternal existence lightly, you are are more serious about debating than your eternal existence. And to answer the question, do I want to save and preach? I would rather not, but it needs to be done for a individual's soul.

If you are not interested, move along, but do not say, this will no make a difference for someone, for it is God's will.

You are preaching on behalf of Jesus, yet also talking about hell.

Jesus was a Jew, fulfilling Jewish prophecy for the Jewish God (apparently). The Jews don't believe in hell do they?


Jesus preached on hell more than anyone else in the Bible put together. Jews still await their savior, and yes they do believe in a heave and a hell.

Hell, or Gehenna is where the souls of the sinners go to be destroyed. There is no basis for hell, it's ripped from paganism along with most of the faith.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:03:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 10:13:56 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
There is no basis for hell, it's ripped from paganism along with most of the faith.

Finally, someone out there sees this.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
prov1s
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:39:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 5:55:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
GS, no offense, but this is outright spam.

I gather you want to save and preach, but this isn't really the website for it. We're here to debate and discuss and learn. Try doing that or getting better at that, instead of doing this, which will save and convince no-one.

Yep, nothing but spam. There has been debates and discussions already, and no one seems to budge. I think you could fine plenty of other interesting topics you could discuss though!
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:17:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/9/2009 12:03:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/9/2009 10:13:56 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
There is no basis for hell, it's ripped from paganism along with most of the faith.

Finally, someone out there sees this.

.


Ofcourse hell exists it's a just and righteous punishment for people who do not exspect Jesus as a savoir, Geo, you have no idea where any of your information comes from, and because David Icke and David Wilcock said there is no hell, they say that for the same reaseon why an atheist says there is no hell, because they don't want there to be one. Jesus, who David Wilcock called "Master Jesus" takes some of Jesus' teachings, but ignores to rest, the parts he doesn't like.

You faith is a scandle, I suggest you should see the larger picture. Oh and what made the universe, God? If God is the universe? Big Bang?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:30:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/9/2009 7:49:42 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/9/2009 7:27:05 AM, GodSands wrote:
Whoever rejects Jesus, in their heart they reject life, for Jesus is God's very best gift for us sinners, if Jesus does not work for you, nothing can. Without Jesus nothing matters.

Glad I am a Christian, for now I understand the truth.

And about heaven being rubbish, this isn't true. God knows you more than you know your self, God cannot disapoint. So, I can only expect the very best, no less.

So, as long as you have Jesus as your savior, what is the point in disproving evolution and other scientific follies?

What is the purpose in such endeavours, when they clearly have no impact on Jesus. Nothing about evolution or even regular science disproves the notion of God outright, it just disproves what the Bible says, and I think even you can admit that those that wrote the Bible clearly wouldn't have the understanding of science and technology that we do in this modern era. How could they know what evolution was? How could they know how God created the universe through empirical data? They wouldn't even know what empirical data was!

So, really, I don't get it. Jesus being your savior = must destroy scientific evidence? To me, attempting to destroy and ruin data that really is quite common knowledge today only harms your cause, rather than promote it. It makes you seem insane and untrustworthy, because individuals clearly favour what their own eyes see, over what people tell them, and rightly so. By trying to destroy things that make so much sense, you destroy the credibility of the ideas you want to present. I would quit while I'm ahead, and try a different approach - lets promote individual thought, lets promote scientific ideals, but lets realize that God is needed in all of it.


Jesus, if you have faith in him, will use the same faith in the same way as evolution, apart from evolution is much, much longer. But all the particular aspects of evolution, like you believe micro evolution is macro evolution over time, that is a belief no matter what. In the same way, it is a belief that Jesus rose again after three days. Just like the principle goes, you cannot be loyal to two bosses, but one. It's either faith in Christ or in evolution to save your life and more importantly your soul. Otherwise you may as well be dead now, since you will be dead forever anyway.

Jesus is the creator, Jesus made me and you, and everyone else. So Jesus knows about methods so complex not even a top scientist could understand. Jesus does not destroy scientific evidence but evolution, since the belief in Jesus is really the same as believing in evolution. But I put my faith in Jesus the son of God, the most high, where as you and many others place their faith into evolution, or in otherwords your own self.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:37:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/9/2009 12:08:29 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The title should be: Is it all about Jesus?

Followed up by 'no'. Watch this:


Yeah I know about this, well done, you really got me now....Not. Jesus was the last person to die on the cross, and after that it all stopped, Satan the biggest liar knew before hand that if, Jesus was to die and rise again, he would be doomed forever, even though the death and ressurrection of Jesus was going to happen no matter what. So as a human playing Satan, the quite obvious thing to do is, well make Jesus seem unimportant so us humans who remind Satan of God can kick our buts forever in hell. Simple really. Even the earilest scolars figured this out.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:43:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 9:17:07 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/9/2009 12:03:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/9/2009 10:13:56 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
There is no basis for hell, it's ripped from paganism along with most of the faith.

Finally, someone out there sees this.

.


Ofcourse hell exists it's a just and righteous punishment for people who do not exspect Jesus as a savoir,

Nope. Hell does not exist, and I know where the idea of hell originated, and I know that Hell is the churches best friend. In order to keep people going to church and keeping the papacy paid, you need a scare to tactic to keep them coming.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

As a matter of fact, I can tell you with much certainty that Hell does not exist, because I have received information from two extraterrestrials who have personally experienced the astral plane (spirit realm) and confirmed that Hell does not exist. Not because an ancient book told them, but because they personally experienced the metaphysical dimension.

Btw, David Wilcock has also seen the Astral Plane, so I'd imagine he knows more than you. You are a Christian and don't believe that you leave the body until death, so you probably won't even try to see the Astral Plane while you're still on earth.

Geo, you have no idea where any of your information comes from,

Lmao. Can I ask how you came to such a conclusion? Or did you just make it up. Actually, I do know where my sources of information come from.

and because David Icke and David Wilcock said there is no hell,

Oh did they? As far as I know, they haven't stated their opinion about it's existence, though I would assume they know it doesn't exist.

they say that for the same reaseon why an atheist says there is no hell, because they don't want there to be one.

Um, no. For one, their position cannot be compared to that of an Atheist's. Also, they don't reject hell because they don't wish for it to exist. That's like denying the holocaust, because you wish it didn't happen. They understand that Hell is a scare tactic, not reality.

Jesus, who David Wilcock called "Master Jesus" takes some of Jesus' teachings, but ignores to rest, the parts he doesn't like.

Uh, no. I don't think Wilcock ever referred to Jesus in that manner. Nor does Wilcock follow any of the teachings of Jesus, so he obviously does not pick and choose. Wilcock has made references to Jesus suggesting that he was a Mystery School initiate who had access to esoteric knowledge. That's about it.

You faith is a scandle, I suggest you should see the larger picture.

I know you don't want to hear this, but the Christian paradigm is very, very minuscule, and small scale compared to what I understand about the bigger picture. Christianity can be summed up simply as: you live on earth, accept Jesus, go to heaven. Reject Jesus, go to Hell. The journey simply ends after about 60 years of life on earth. Get to heaven and there is simply nothing left to do or accomplish, because you have reached the end, and end which lasts forever with no purpose.

Oh and what made the universe, God? If God is the universe? Big Bang?

I believe a Conscious Multiverse created the Universe.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 11:50:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/9/2009 12:03:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/9/2009 10:13:56 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
There is no basis for hell, it's ripped from paganism along with most of the faith.

Finally, someone out there sees this.

.

Actually I'd like to apoligise for that remark. Though I meant it there are more tactful ways to state it and no real need for having said it in the first place.
Sorry.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.