Jump to topic:

Tea

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 9:33:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every drink is poop in comparison with guava juice! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 1:04:31 PM
There's nothing better than a nice cup of tea, I take mine strong with milk and two sugars.

There's a hot cup of tea on my desk right through the day - I wouldn't dream of drinking anything else (until I get to the pub after work of course).

Coffee? You can't get decent coffee here in Britain - or in America for that matter, Starbucks, Costa Coffee and the like offer only very poor imitations of the proper coffee available in countries like France, Italy and Turkey.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 1:16:58 PM
Snapple. Tea is amazing if its Snapples tea. Snapple is like the only drink I drink. Other than water.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 5:42:11 PM
OMG I LOVE TEA! nac
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 5:49:13 PM
Just made a liter tea. I use some Japanese teacups that look very unique. I think tea is something I'd be able to enjoy and neglect all other drinks in the world. It would suffice.

Try reading something while drinking lots of tea, and listening to some Chinese/Japanese traditional music in the background. It's soothing as anything.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 6:11:41 PM
I drink either green tea or matcha everyday. If it's matcha, I blend it with orange juice and plain yogurt. If it's tea, I have it with no milk, just half a teaspoon of agave nectar. My favourite David's Tea brand right now is Countess of Seville. It's amazing. I also like Toasted Walnut, Hot Lips, and Seduction.
yang.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:16:52 PM
At 5/23/2012 1:04:31 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
There's nothing better than a nice cup of tea, I take mine strong with milk and two sugars.

There's a hot cup of tea on my desk right through the day - I wouldn't dream of drinking anything else (until I get to the pub after work of course).

Coffee? You can't get decent coffee here in Britain - or in America for that matter, Starbucks, Costa Coffee and the like offer only very poor imitations of the proper coffee available in countries like France, Italy and Turkey.

Fresh guava juice?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:20:11 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:16:52 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Fresh guava juice?

I need to try that sometime.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:22:03 PM
**THE DDO ELITE (if they existed would) APPROVE THIS**

(If I was the enforcer for the DDO Elite, I would)Drink several cups of tea after every kill. (It would, if I was the Enforcer, be)Very refreshing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:23:50 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:22:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:

(If I was the enforcer for the DDO Elite, I would)Drink several cups of tea after every kill. (It would, if I was the Enforcer, be)Very refreshing.

Purely hypothetical of course.
Sapere Aude!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:25:05 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:23:50 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:22:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Purely hypothetical of course.

Yes. The whole post is under the assumption that if, and this is a completely crazy idea, the DDO Elite existed, they would support tea.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:51:01 PM
At 5/22/2012 9:29:56 PM, LordBeckett wrote:
Tis a good drink

Tis indeed
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:00:17 PM

Every household in America has good coffee. Starbucks is for tourists.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts