Jump to topic:

To the "legend", LegendKiller

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:51:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I feel like one of his comments needs to be addressed, and as the comment box in the appropriate debate would not give me sufficient room, I shall do so here. The comment can be originally found here:

http://www.debate.org...

With that, let the discecting begin!

"Wow you guys are dumb too, and yes I used dumb(because its a word)."

*shocked face*
DUMB IS A WORD!?!?!?!?!? WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?!??!
/sarcasm

"I made this debate funny thats all i wanted to do,"

And yet, you go into turning it into a serious debate... lol @ epic failz

"who likes reading nerd debates"

Apparently you, since that's what you tried to turn it into (and still miserably failed).

"This is just a way to get my self known"

There's a plethora of better ways to get yourself known. Maybe you should try saying 'hey' BEFORE you make yourself look like an ass.

"most people here don't even believe in God"

Actually, you'd be surprised with how many people on here believe in some form of God, whether it be the Christian God or Islamic God or some other diety or just a theist in general. Maybe you should actually get to know people before you make blind assumptions and, further, make yourself look like an ass.

"(and what many nerds wish they could do, like go to a strip club,pshh that isn't happening"

Y'know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were butt-hurt. Speaking from experience?

"theres no difference between right now and the afterlife"

Besides, y'know, the whole "being dead" thing. No big deal, though. It's not too big of a change. Who needs to breath anyway?

"People I can use "Ur" and phrases like that"

Sure you can. Just be prepared to be laughed off the site.

"Come on "vote Con" thats lame"

Yeah guys! That whole concept of winning? Psh! Totally retarded! No one needs to worry about shit like that. It's all peace, love, and rainbows of magical goodness around here at DDO.

"People just agreeing with her and putting smiling faces,"

Last time I looked at the voting page, no one did that...

Is this another case of the "wishful thinking"?
"isnt gonna get you her number or get you laid by her"

Yep, another case of "wishful thinking", this is.

"Sorry guys dont try to rush up on her at once since shes like the only one girl with a picture"

Y'know, you're the only one talking in any sort of depth about her. What's the deal, yo?

"come on I know this website is for nerds who come to debate against each other, but dont make it seem like thats all you guys do"

Thank you for this. I needed a good laugh.

"yeah you go under this category Callen 13"

OH! FIRST AD HOM! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! LET'S KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!!! AD HOM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People I am funny so dont try to denied it"

I agree, you are funny. You're funny in that mean, derogatory way that we all get to laugh at you and make fun of you since you can't spell "deny" correctly.

"and look how many views it has thanks to me, I'm so beast I made this like a pay per view."

Whatever makes you go to sleep easier at night...

"I know I won this no matter what the voting saids and im telling the truth not being cocky at the moment."

Definetely not....
/sarcasm

"People you dont have to like me "

Hey! First intelligent comment! It's a miracle!

"but you have to respect me"

.....and right back down to the deep, dark depths of stupidity. Joy.

"because like me or not you guys know im sick"

I agree. You are 'sick'. Quick question though: I know your mom said you were "Special", but did they ever tell you who "Ed." was?

Another quick question: If you're supposedly so amazing, then you must be a legend, correct? But if you're a legend, and you're also LegendKILLER, does that mean you're supposed to kill yourself? And if so, isn't suicide against most Biblical beliefs? So simply by existing, you're contradicting your beliefs.

I leave you with that little nugget of thought to ponder upon. G'day.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:11:59 PM
At 5/24/2012 12:51:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I feel like one of his comments needs to be addressed, and as the comment box in the appropriate debate would not give me sufficient room, I shall do so here. The comment can be originally found here:

http://www.debate.org...

With that, let the discecting begin!

"Wow you guys are dumb too, and yes I used dumb(because its a word)."

*shocked face*
DUMB IS A WORD!?!?!?!?!? WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?!??!
/sarcasm

"I made this debate funny thats all i wanted to do,"

And yet, you go into turning it into a serious debate... lol @ epic failz

"who likes reading nerd debates"

Apparently you, since that's what you tried to turn it into (and still miserably failed).

"This is just a way to get my self known"

There's a plethora of better ways to get yourself known. Maybe you should try saying 'hey' BEFORE you make yourself look like an ass.

"most people here don't even believe in God"

Actually, you'd be surprised with how many people on here believe in some form of God, whether it be the Christian God or Islamic God or some other diety or just a theist in general. Maybe you should actually get to know people before you make blind assumptions and, further, make yourself look like an ass.

"(and what many nerds wish they could do, like go to a strip club,pshh that isn't happening"

Y'know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were butt-hurt. Speaking from experience?

"theres no difference between right now and the afterlife"

Besides, y'know, the whole "being dead" thing. No big deal, though. It's not too big of a change. Who needs to breath anyway?

"People I can use "Ur" and phrases like that"

Sure you can. Just be prepared to be laughed off the site.

"Come on "vote Con" thats lame"

Yeah guys! That whole concept of winning? Psh! Totally retarded! No one needs to worry about shit like that. It's all peace, love, and rainbows of magical goodness around here at DDO.

"People just agreeing with her and putting smiling faces,"

Last time I looked at the voting page, no one did that...

Is this another case of the "wishful thinking"?
"isnt gonna get you her number or get you laid by her"

Yep, another case of "wishful thinking", this is.

"Sorry guys dont try to rush up on her at once since shes like the only one girl with a picture"

Y'know, you're the only one talking in any sort of depth about her. What's the deal, yo?

"come on I know this website is for nerds who come to debate against each other, but dont make it seem like thats all you guys do"

Thank you for this. I needed a good laugh.

"yeah you go under this category Callen 13"

OH! FIRST AD HOM! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! LET'S KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!!! AD HOM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People I am funny so dont try to denied it"

I agree, you are funny. You're funny in that mean, derogatory way that we all get to laugh at you and make fun of you since you can't spell "deny" correctly.

"and look how many views it has thanks to me, I'm so beast I made this like a pay per view."

Whatever makes you go to sleep easier at night...

"I know I won this no matter what the voting saids and im telling the truth not being cocky at the moment."

Definetely not....
/sarcasm

"People you dont have to like me "

Hey! First intelligent comment! It's a miracle!

"but you have to respect me"

.....and right back down to the deep, dark depths of stupidity. Joy.

"because like me or not you guys know im sick"

I agree. You are 'sick'. Quick question though: I know your mom said you were "Special", but did they ever tell you who "Ed." was?

Another quick question: If you're supposedly so amazing, then you must be a legend, correct? But if you're a legend, and you're also LegendKILLER, does that mean you're supposed to kill yourself? And if so, isn't suicide against most Biblical beliefs? So simply by existing, you're contradicting your beliefs.

I leave you with that little nugget of thought to ponder upon. G'day.

I hope he sees this.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:09:08 PM
Yay, I'm getting notoriety!

He was just a troll that obviously has a major crush on me.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:33:33 PM
At 5/24/2012 6:09:08 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
Yay, I'm getting notoriety!

He was just a troll that obviously has a major crush on me.

Duh.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...