Jump to topic:

Lets be honest here.

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 3:44:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Am I immature? I have recieved messages about how I am destroying this site with my threads and that i'm turning into a quote "mini-inferno". Is this true? Should I stop trolling? I am now considering not trolling anymore now.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 3:47:12 PM
At 5/25/2012 3:44:04 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Am I immature? I have recieved messages about how I am destroying this site with my threads and that i'm turning into a quote "mini-inferno". Is this true? Should I stop trolling? I am now considering not trolling anymore now.

I just think the main problem is that you put random stuff in forums other than Misc.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 3:54:37 PM

Just be more conscious in the future to put the right forum threads in the right topic sections, and keep in my mind what may or may not be appropriate.

I also wouldn't say you are destroying the site, or compare you to Inferno, just keep in mind to be considerate to everyone else who uses the site and you should be fine to continue to have as much fun as you want.

If you are not sure if something is appropriate, err on the side of caution. Otherwise, continue to have fun on the site and enjoy yourself.
Debate.org Moderator
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:05:55 PM

lolwut?

You're no mini-inferno. Stupidest thing I've seen from you is "Kyro Sex". Just mind your forums.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:11:19 PM
Am I immature? I have recieved messages about how I am destroying this site with my threads and that i'm turning into a quote "mini-inferno". Is this true? Should I stop trolling? I am now considering not trolling anymore now.:

Do you even go here???
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:20:50 PM
At 5/25/2012 4:11:19 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Am I immature? I have recieved messages about how I am destroying this site with my threads and that i'm turning into a quote "mini-inferno". Is this true? Should I stop trolling? I am now considering not trolling anymore now.:

Do you even go here???

Lulz
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
debatestrength
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:23:57 PM
At 5/25/2012 3:47:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I just think the main problem is that you put random stuff in forums other than Misc.

*stares at threads saying record attempts at most posts, realizes that cheesedingo is hardly responsible for site-wide degradation*
debatestrength
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:32:29 PM
At 5/25/2012 4:31:07 PM, innomen wrote:
It's annoying, and you clutter up the place, but that's about it.

I see an equal amount of nonsensical threads by a plethora of other users.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 4:36:40 PM

You seem appropriate for your age.

Moreover, you don't bother me none.

Imagining people seeing a thread made by you, then opening it and becoming frustrated after reading it and realizing that it isn't filled with intensely intellectual rhetoric, is quite hilarious to me.

I would agree that there's probably more appropriate places to put your miscellaneous posts. Such as, you know, in the miscellaneous forum. But, it really isn't a big deal. If people don't like the thread, they can just let it die.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:05:42 PM
At 5/25/2012 4:36:40 PM, Ren wrote:

Imagining people seeing a thread made by you, then opening it and becoming frustrated after reading it and realizing that it isn't filled with intensely intellectual rhetoric, is quite hilarious to me.

I would agree that there's probably more appropriate places to put your miscellaneous posts. Such as, you know, in the miscellaneous forum. But, it really isn't a big deal. If people don't like the thread, they can just let it die.

This. Christ, it isn't that hard to ignore threads made by people you don't like.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:32:47 PM
At 5/25/2012 4:36:40 PM, Ren wrote:

Thank you, ren. I respect you alot more now. :D
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:46:58 PM
Seriously, every time someone feels the need to point out that someone or a group is destroying the site, I want to strangle them. STFU. You are an idiot. Just deal with people.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:50:34 PM
At 5/25/2012 5:46:58 PM, FREEDO wrote:
askbob
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:53:38 PM
askbob

I suppose that one cuts both ways... He went around saying people destroy the site...

but you couldn't deal with him! and thought He was destroying the site...

so looks like your words force you into a murder-suicide there ;)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
debatestrength
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 5:54:25 PM
At 5/25/2012 5:53:38 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
askbob

I suppose that one cuts both ways... He went around saying people destroy the site...

I hardly destroyed the site.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 6:01:01 PM
At 5/25/2012 5:54:25 PM, debatestrength wrote:
At 5/25/2012 5:53:38 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
askbob

I hardly destroyed the site.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 6:01:08 PM
Seriously, every time someone feels the need to point out that someone or a group is destroying the site, I want to strangle them. STFU. You are an idiot. Just deal with people.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 6:02:30 PM

And, on that note -- there were few things I enjoyed more today than watching you speak above a bunch of adults' heads in that thread. ^_^
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 6:03:22 PM
Not to say you're not grown... but, lol, between eighteen and late twenties - forties or fifties or whatever... I mean, really.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 7:37:58 PM

The Fool: definetly sexually immature. And you post in the wrong forums .
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:10:06 PM
At 5/25/2012 4:32:33 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
I was kind of annoyed by you until I found out your dad is a CEO of a big corporation. Now I want to be friends.

Wait. How did you find out about that?
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:11:54 PM
Ok, everyone, I will try to stop posting on the wrong forums. I apoligize. I will try to be more responsible, and I will not do any more troll debates.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:12:36 PM
At 5/25/2012 8:11:54 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Ok, everyone, I will try to stop posting on the wrong forums. I apoligize. I will try to be more responsible, and I will not do any more troll debates.

Debate whatever you want... just don't derail a debate someone wants taken seriously..
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:48:35 PM
At 5/25/2012 8:12:36 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/25/2012 8:11:54 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Debate whatever you want... just don't derail a debate someone wants taken seriously..
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 12:39:33 AM
You know, I don't have much of a problem with you, except that you're rather cheesy. Could you perhaps be a bit less cheesy? Too much cheese around here anyway, even before you came along.

And dingoes. I mean, dingoes are bad enough; it sounds like a curse word, you know what I mean? It's like you are swearing all the time. I can't even say it out loud when there are others around, 'cause it'd sound wrong. "Oh, dingoes, he's at it again." See?

The two together doesn't sound very appetizing. Dingoes are smelly and mangy and hungry and vicious; putting cheese on them is a waste of perfectly good fromage, if you ask me. Besides, they'd probably eat it. They'd eat anything.

So, nix on the cheese, and a few less dingoes in public. That'd makes things better. Also, those embarrassing thread titles.. yeah. Not those, either.

Other than that, carry on.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 12:09:24 PM
At 5/26/2012 12:39:33 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
You know, I don't have much of a problem with you, except that you're rather cheesy. Could you perhaps be a bit less cheesy? Too much cheese around here anyway, even before you came along.

And dingoes. I mean, dingoes are bad enough; it sounds like a curse word, you know what I mean? It's like you are swearing all the time. I can't even say it out loud when there are others around, 'cause it'd sound wrong. "Oh, dingoes, he's at it again." See?

The two together doesn't sound very appetizing. Dingoes are smelly and mangy and hungry and vicious; putting cheese on them is a waste of perfectly good fromage, if you ask me. Besides, they'd probably eat it. They'd eat anything.

So, nix on the cheese, and a few less dingoes in public. That'd makes things better. Also, those embarrassing thread titles.. yeah. Not those, either.

Other than that, carry on.

how dare you, good sir.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 3:44:41 PM
At 5/26/2012 12:09:24 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/26/2012 12:39:33 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
a load of ridiculous nonsense, indicating nothing of significance.

Funny.

I try.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!