Jump to topic:

Make up your own horror story.

BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 4:15:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
try your best to make up your own horror story & please try to rate the story telling from either 1-10.

Heres mine:
One night, two parents decided to go out for a late dinner party, but couldn't bring their daughter. So, they said to her before they went, 'If you ever get scared, just put your hand under the bed and the dog will lick your fingers. This will reasure you that you have a friend with you.'

The girl says, 'ok, will do' and the parents leave the house, the girl is tucked in ready to sleep. In the middle of the night, she hears 'Drip...drip...' She sita up, gets worried and puts her hand under the bed and her hand gets licked. She then gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen. She sees that the tap is on, and turns it off.

The dripping noise can't be heard.

She then goes back to bed. An hour later, she wakes up and hears it again. 'Drip...drip...' She puts her hand under the bed, as she's scared, and it gets licked. She then gets out of bed, goes to the bathroom and notices the tap is on. She turns it off and goes back to bed.

Later, she hears it again. She gets scared, puts her hand under the bed and it gets licked. This time, she knew it would be the downstairs tap, so she goes to get her dressing gown.

She opens the closet, and there, hanging on her coat hanger is her dog, severed and dead, with blood dripping off and making a pool of blood at the bottom. She then turns around, and written on the wall, in blood, it says,

'Humans can lick too you know.'
I'm back.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 4:45:57 PM
I don't get it.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 6:25:02 PM
Here is a common one I have heard:

In a college dorm, there was a student trying to study for an upcoming calculus exam. The student's roommate came in at around midnight and told the studious student that if he wanted to study more, he should go to the library, because the roommate wanted to sleep off his drinking and partying. So, the studious student went to the library while the drunk roommate fell fast asleep, turning off the lights.
An hour later, the studious student open the door to the dorm room to retrieve his graphing calculator. Instead of flipping on the lights and consequently waking his drunk roommate awake, the studious student chose not to turn on the lights and simply tiptoed to his desk. After the studious student got the calculator, he scurried out of the room, not making a sound or turning on the lights.
Two hours later, the studious student gets tired and walks back to his dorm. However, there were police officers around the enitre dorm and would not let anyone through. The studious student was able to get past the cops, and upon returning to the room, had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Opening the door to the room, there were private investigators and several cops checking out the scence. The studious student saw his drunken roommate laying dead on the bed, blood dripping everywhere. Looking up on the wall, the studious student read a message written in blood: Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 6:39:09 PM
One day, somewhere in the future... the future where no one really cares about their government, their lives, or their future... A LIBERTARIAN WAS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT!!!

Dun dun dun...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 6:42:50 PM
At 8/11/2009 6:39:09 PM, Volkov wrote:
One day, somewhere in the future... the future where no one really cares about their government, their lives, or their future... A LIBERTARIAN WAS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT!!!

Dun dun dun...

That's the scariest one yet.
bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 11:36:42 PM
I have a scary story, but I'll reveal it in a month or two, that'll make it more of a surprise.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 9:41:05 AM
At 8/11/2009 6:39:09 PM, Volkov wrote:
Oh god . . . oh god . . .

Dun dun dun...
AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!! SCARY MUSIC IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!

Okay, I have one:

Two guys walked into a bar.

It hurt.

One of them got a concussion and turned into a brain-eating zombie. The other got a cut and it got infected and he turned into a rabid mutant. They ate everyone on earth and then the mutant ate the zombie and then Indiana Jones crawled his way out of the mutant's stomach and killed the mutant.

And then Ben Stein was elected president.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 10:34:48 AM
A girl is babysitting alone in a house. The breeze makes everything outside clatter. The News is boring and mind numbing. She turns it off and goes to get food. She hears footsteps and turns around. Nothing. She heads to the bathroom and whips out her phone. No reception. Sh!t she thinks. The phone rings. She approaches carefully and answers.

[Indian Voice] "Hello I am Paul with Perlico and was wondering if you are satisfied with your current telephone provider?

She screams. Telemarketers!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 10:52:36 AM
Ive got a good one, a true horror story, that abuses all moral conduct, and all the TOS. And you don't need the lights turned off to be scared with this one........

Harriet Harman gets elected as prime minister

Just let that sink in, Imagine the consequences.

I shudder at the thought.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 10:53:51 AM
At 8/12/2009 10:52:36 AM, Nik wrote:
Ive got a good one, a true horror story, that abuses all moral conduct, and all the TOS. And you don't need the lights turned off to be scared with this one........

Harriet Harman gets elected as prime minister

Just let that sink in, Imagine the consequences.

I shudder at the thought.

10/10

That made me cower in fear. Good one, Nik.