Jump to topic:

I did it!

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 1:20:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
All the threads on the front page, as of writing this, I have gotten the last comment on. Because I'm bored. w00t!
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:27:17 AM
Thought I had a picture of when all the threads in Misc were started by me. Guess not. All well. I did that though.
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:02:43 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:27:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Thought I had a picture of when all the threads in Misc were started by me. Guess not. All well. I did that though.

Burn.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 7:38:04 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:27:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Cause you are Freedo and you do what you want.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 7:41:37 AM
I've done that http://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)