I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:20:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
RULES:

(Modified KRF rules)

1. All votes must be in bold to be counted. You have three options: vote [name], unvote, or no lynch. Vote [name] is a vote to lynch said player. Unvote removes an active vote [name] or no lynch vote. No lynch is a vote to end the day without lynching.

2. A greater than 50% unanimity must be reached during a day phase in order to carry out a lynch or no lynch. They day phase officially ends when I declare it as such. I will declare the end of a day phase as soon as I am online and able to confirm a majority vote. So, for example, if a majority vote is reached during the day, but someone retracts their vote before I declare the day's end, then the day continues. This very thing occurred in the previous game and I wanted to make this clear with everyone from the start.

3. Players must not discuss the game outside of the day phase threads and private PMs I have started. I will be included in all PMs between privileged parties. If you, as a player, are invited to a PM under the pretence that it is "official," confirm that I am on the list of recipients. If not, report those players immediately. The penalty for violating this rule is immediate mod killing.

4. Dead players are not permitted to participate in the game, including both private PMs and the day phase treads. I will let uninformative comments slide such as, "Avenge me, townies!" However, if you reveal information that gives a demonstrable edge to either side, I will punish the party to which you were affiliated. For instance, if you were mafia, were killed, and said something too revealing from your grave, then the mafia will lose their next night phase. The same goes for townies.

5. No copying and pasting from private PMs between you and me.

6. Be courteous to your fellow players. This game loses fun if you are inconsiderate to others, whether by direct abuse or simply by not showing up. This game is most fun when players… well… play. If you have to be gone for a day or two, let your fellow players know.

7. You may communicate with me directly via the PMs I started with you when you were first invited. Also, please use these for your night phase actions so I don't have to keep track of brand new PM threads all the time.

8. This game will start with the Day Phase, so everyone listed below is alive and well.

9. Some of you have roles in this game. There are no rules against revealing these roles, but be warned, doing so early in the game could have devastating consequences.

10. To avoid this game going on for months, there will be phase limits. Each day phase has a 14 day limit. Each night phase has a 4 day limit. Day phases that reach the limit end in a no lynch (Subject to my judgement). Night phases that reach the limit will cause actions not submitted to be forfeit. These limits are flexible and can be changed pending special circumstances.

11. The townies win when all mafia are eliminated. The mafia wins as soon as they meet or beat the townies in number.

12. I WILL screw with you.

13. You cannot reveal your character, only your role

====================================================

Active Players:
#4. Mongoose
#5. Nags!
#6. Deadleaves
#7. JBlake
#8. Rezzealaux
#9. Vi_Veri
#10. theLwerd
#11. Sportsguru
#12. mongeese
#13. AnimeFanTony
#14. Pmcbrown
#17. ToastOfDestiny
#18. untitled_entity
#20.theitalianstallion
#21. mrbullfrog

Dead players:
#1. Clockwork (Role Unknown) - Lynched on Day Phase #1
#2. Logical Master Jester [Evil Kenivel], Had to correctly identify the Politician and Godfather before he could win. He won by being lynched.
#3. ccstate4peat - Reporter [Johannes Gutenberg] - Could investigate someone and have the role revealed unanimously
#4. KRF - Mason Recruiter [George Washington], could recruit someone for the masons every second night - Killed by a 3rd party.
#5. Ragnar_Rahl - Jack of all Trades [Leonardo a Vinci] - Had 4 one shot abilities - Killed by Mafia
#6: Wjmelements - Mafia Godfather [Maximilian Robespierre] - Lynched on Day Phase #2 - Innocent when investigated

=== 4) Intervention ===

The crow hoisted a man hog-tied on a plank. His screams were muffled as they brought him to a guillotine. They set him up to die.

"Wait I say! Wait!" Shouted a man in a top hat. All eyes turned to him "Now listen here. There is no reason for you to kill this man. You have no proof, and moreover, he is as guilty as the man there, or there. Just because he was in the shadows doesn't mean he is going to kill you in your sleep."

Everyone mumbled, some angrily, and all realised the man was right. The man turned and attended to the man. "You alright?"

"Yes" He responded "But I'm shaken..I-- I can't do it anymore!" He said with eyes wide open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The burly man stood unflinchingly in the woods. He was prepared to defend the greatest man in existence without question. He heard rustling and got into a fighting stance. It came close on his right. He saw a rather handsome man. He had to admit that he was handsome, not that he was into that. The man put a finger to his lips and the man saw he meant no harm. He heard a branch break behind him. The man to his right was suddenly gone, and then he heard light conversation, before it went in the other direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man dodged between alleys as he sought his route to his eventual target. There he was, talking to a rather beautiful gent, he had to admit. He wasn't messing around this time. He tom aim, and suddenly saw a woman in his line of sight.

"Get out of here, wench!" He commanded. He looked up and realised it was the lady from the previous night. "You again. Get away"

"Fine" she said, put her hands up in self defence. "But, I think you'd be a lot better off coming with me."

"Why?" He asked

"Because, the man you were looking for is gone for a long time, AND I have a surprise for you!"

Realising his folly, he figured he could at least capitalise from his mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT:

Mongoose (Italianstallion) -- 1/8 votes needed to lynch
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:22:12 PM
First. Vote to Lynch Mongoose.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:23:41 PM
VOTE COUNT:

Mongoose (Italianstallion, Animefantony) -- 2/8 votes needed to lynch
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:29:17 PM
OMFG! The vigilante is freaking retarded!!! He should have killed mongoose last night!!! He was confirmed mafia and that could have saved us a day phase!!! F*king Retard!!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:34:26 PM
VOTE COUNT:

Mongoose (Italianstallion, Animefantony, theLwerd, JBlake) -- 4/8 votes needed to lynch
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:35:09 PM
At 8/13/2009 1:29:17 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
OMFG! The vigilante is freaking retarded!!! He should have killed mongoose last night!!! He was confirmed mafia and that could have saved us a day phase!!! F*king Retard!!

I think it may be called roleblocking.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:39:43 PM
The extent of my screw ups is beyond me:

Dead players:
#2. Logical Master Jester [Evil Kenivel], Had to correctly identify the Politician and Godfather before he could win. He won by being lynched.
#3. ccstate4peat - Reporter [Johannes Gutenberg] - Could investigate someone and have the role revealed unanimously
#4. KRF - Mason Recruiter [George Washington], could recruit someone for the masons every second night - Killed by a 3rd party.
#5. Ragnar_Rahl - Jack of all Trades [Leonardo a Vinci] - Had 4 one shot abilities - Killed by Mafia
#6: Wjmelements - Mafia Godfather [Maximilian Robespierre] - Lynched on Day Phase #2 - Innocent when investigated
#7: Mongeese - Mason Recruiter Back-up [Spartacus] - Had a one shot recruiting role when the Mason recruiter died - Died during conversion
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 1:42:09 PM
At 8/13/2009 1:39:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The extent of my screw ups is beyond me:

Dead players:
#7: Mongeese - Mason Recruiter Back-up [Spartacus] - Had a one shot recruiting role when the Mason recruiter died - Died during conversion

Dun DUN DUNNNNNNN
IM A 7!!!! HA! Take that society!

Unlike ccstateisback who happens to be a 1.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 2:23:13 PM
It appears not.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 2:49:11 PM
#4 Intervention (Edited)
I KNOW THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MAP BUT JUST BEAR WITH ME

Spartacus realized that the time has come to enlist more help for the Masons. HE wandered along interviewing other prominent figureheads and came to the conclusion that only one was right for him.

Spartacus said to the chosen one, "I would like for you to become a part of the Paternal Order of Masons." The man replied, "How splendid. But, first may I go home and rest? I will meet you at the Arc de Triumph by Sunrise tomorrow. "Of course" Spartacus replied.

The man went home and prepared for what would be a bloody day in France.

The next morning, Spartacus stood underneath the towering monument awaiting his newfound companion. Upon the horizon he saw the man arriving. In his hand....a drawn sword. The man approached and said "Greeting Spartacus."

Spartacus replied "What is your name exactly my good sir?"

The man said, "Death."

The man lunged at Spartacus with his sword and Spartacus parried his attack. Heated in combat, Spartacus was unaware of the man behind him as well. The man behind Spartacus stabbed him in the back with a small blade.

Spartacus knelt down writhing in pain in front of the original fighter.

The man looked to Spartcus and said "Dear Mason, I appreciate you attempting to convert me. However, evil will reign through and through and nothing can be done to stop it."

With that, the man brought his blade down to Spartacus' neck. And Spartacus became no more...

^^^HOPE THAT SUFFICES^^^
IM A 7!!!! HA! Take that society!

Unlike ccstateisback who happens to be a 1.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:01:19 PM
I won't vote mongoose yet. Sorry people, this is kind of important information we need to get and we should have already gotten.

Panda, could you check again for the deaths? Bullfrog is not on your list, though I feel like I'm forgetting someone else as well. It seems really incomplete. One of the things that's bugging me is what day mongeese died on. Did he die last night, or did he not?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:10:57 PM
Rezz, once again I am questioning your motives. What do you mean you don't want to vote to lynch Mongoose yet?! He's practically CONFIRMED MAFIA. Just as he was about to be lynched during the last day phase, he claimed that he was the Cop. I insisted that the Cop come forward if Mongoose was lying. Nobody did, so the town agreed to lynch an Inactive instead (dvhoose/Bullfrog). This is something you should've been thrilled about. However, upon his death, Panda revealed that Bullfrog was indeed the cop... meaning Mongoose lied, MEANING HE IS MAFIA. Of course we should vote to lynch him. Fortunately, Bullfrog was Revived... I'm not sure if this was by a Reviver role or a Governor role... I mean it's a shame that the mafia will probably kill him again tonight (the cop), but at least we know Goose was lying.
President of DDO
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:12:55 PM
They won't bother. He doesn't have the ability anymore.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:20:32 PM
Not necessarily. Remember they know who all the townies are.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:22:12 PM
Also if they went after confirmed townies they would have taken out Vi-Veri already since we already know her and her role.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:29:25 PM
Mongoose not even trying to defend himself.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 3:44:40 PM
AFT, what are you talking about? Of course Bullfrog is confirmed. Panda himself confirmed it! Also, you have no idea who the mafia tried to take out last night (they didn't succeed)... but your assurance that they didn't raises my suspicions about you. Hmm. I digress. Today is about LYNCHING MONGOOSE; any other discussion can wait until tomorrow. Either way, I know that the Cop role is more useful to the town than the Vengeful Townie, so I wouldn't be surprised if Bullfrog dies tonight instead of Vi. That said, Rezz is currently at the top of my suspicion list... why won't he lynch mongoose? Again, we can defer discussion until tomorrow, but you're really going to have to explain this one.
President of DDO
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 4:26:26 PM
I can understand Rezz's misunderstanding. It doesn't necessarily make him mafia.

Rezz:
Mongeese had the chance to recruit someone after the mason recruiter died. He attempted to last night and chose a member of the mafia. That killed him.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 4:33:29 PM
Lwerd what I'm saying is that they won't kill Bullfrog because he doesn't have the ability anymore. The story gives us that.
"Yes" He responded "But I'm shaken..I-- I can't do it anymore!"
From that we gather that he has lost the cop ability. Don't ask me why Panda would do that either because I don't know. He told us he would screw with us and he maybe doing that now. As for my assurance that they didn't target Vi-Veri last night, I'm not sure but the mafia would have to be pretty dumb to waste a night kill on someone who isn't that useful like the vengeful townie. I think that mafia would go after people like me, you, Rezz, and JBlake. We see to be the ones getting things the most here. A smart mafia would take out us first. I could say more but I don't want to give the mafia a plan.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 4:38:09 PM
At 8/13/2009 3:10:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Rezz, once again I am questioning your motives. What do you mean you don't want to vote to lynch Mongoose yet?! He's practically CONFIRMED MAFIA.
If the day ends before I get my question answered, Panda could tell me to shut up because it's night phase. If he's confirmed mafia, that really means we can afford to wait a little while - we already know he's going to be the one that's going to be lynched at the end of this day phase.

Wjm, the story does not tell me when mongeese was killed. What I got from it was that bullfrog is ac- oh crap.

Just as he was about to be lynched during the last day phase, he claimed that he was the Cop. I insisted that the Cop come forward if Mongoose was lying. Nobody did, so the town agreed to lynch an Inactive instead (dvhoose/Bullfrog). This is something you should've been thrilled about.
Not to get too deep into my life, but I'm conditioned to not show when I am happy about something. I'm not kidding here, not makin any game-related things, just telling you a little bit about me. If I'm pissed I show it instantly and explicitly. If I'm happy, I almost never say anything.

However, upon his death, Panda revealed that Bullfrog was indeed the cop... meaning Mongoose lied, MEANING HE IS MAFIA. Of course we should vote to lynch him. Fortunately, Bullfrog was Revived... I'm not sure if this was by a Reviver role or a Governor role... I mean it's a shame that the mafia will probably kill him again tonight (the cop), but at least we know Goose was lying.
I need to start being more serious and pay more attention to the story.
Sorry for wasting your deductive abilities.

VOTE mongoose
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2009 5:09:40 PM
VOTE COUNT:

Mongoose (theitalianstallion, AnimeFanTony, JBlake, theLwerd, Rezzealaux) -- 5/8 votes needed to lynch

I apologize if I seem like I am trying to rush this lynch along. Truth be told, I'm just trying to play as much of this game as possible before I have to go on vacation :/
President of DDO