I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 12:52:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
RULES:

(Modified KRF rules)

1. All votes must be in bold to be counted. You have three options: vote [name], unvote, or no lynch. Vote [name] is a vote to lynch said player. Unvote removes an active vote [name] or no lynch vote. No lynch is a vote to end the day without lynching.

2. A greater than 50% unanimity must be reached during a day phase in order to carry out a lynch or no lynch. They day phase officially ends when I declare it as such. I will declare the end of a day phase as soon as I am online and able to confirm a majority vote. So, for example, if a majority vote is reached during the day, but someone retracts their vote before I declare the day's end, then the day continues. This very thing occurred in the previous game and I wanted to make this clear with everyone from the start.

3. Players must not discuss the game outside of the day phase threads and private PMs I have started. I will be included in all PMs between privileged parties. If you, as a player, are invited to a PM under the pretence that it is "official," confirm that I am on the list of recipients. If not, report those players immediately. The penalty for violating this rule is immediate mod killing.

4. Dead players are not permitted to participate in the game, including both private PMs and the day phase treads. I will let uninformative comments slide such as, "Avenge me, townies!" However, if you reveal information that gives a demonstrable edge to either side, I will punish the party to which you were affiliated. For instance, if you were mafia, were killed, and said something too revealing from your grave, then the mafia will lose their next night phase. The same goes for townies.

5. No copying and pasting from private PMs between you and me.

6. Be courteous to your fellow players. This game loses fun if you are inconsiderate to others, whether by direct abuse or simply by not showing up. This game is most fun when players… well… play. If you have to be gone for a day or two, let your fellow players know.

7. You may communicate with me directly via the PMs I started with you when you were first invited. Also, please use these for your night phase actions so I don't have to keep track of brand new PM threads all the time.

8. This game will start with the Day Phase, so everyone listed below is alive and well.

9. Some of you have roles in this game. There are no rules against revealing these roles, but be warned, doing so early in the game could have devastating consequences.

10. To avoid this game going on for months, there will be phase limits. Each day phase has a 14 day limit. Each night phase has a 4 day limit. Day phases that reach the limit end in a no lynch (Subject to my judgement). Night phases that reach the limit will cause actions not submitted to be forfeit. These limits are flexible and can be changed pending special circumstances.

11. The townies win when all mafia are eliminated. The mafia wins as soon as they meet or beat the townies in number.

12. I WILL screw with you.

13. You cannot reveal your character, only your role

====================================================

Active Players:
#6. Bigmac
#7. JBlake
#10. theLwerd
#11. Sportsguru
#13. AnimeFanTony
#14. Pmcbrown
#17. ToastOfDestiny
#18. Logical Master [Replaced Untitled entity]
#20.theitalianstallion
#21. mrbullfrog

Dead players:
#1. Clockwork (Role Unknown) - Lynched on Day Phase #1
#2. Logical Master Jester [Evil Kenivel], Had to correctly identify the Politician and Godfather before he could win. He won by being lynched.
#3. ccstate4peat - Reporter [Johannes Gutenberg] - Could investigate someone and have the role revealed unanimously
#4. KRF - Mason Recruiter [George Washington], could recruit someone for the masons every second night - Killed by a 3rd party.
#5. Ragnar_Rahl - Jack of all Trades [Leonardo a Vinci] - Had 4 one shot abilities - Killed by Mafia
#6: Wjmelements - Mafia Godfather [Maximilian Robespierre] - Lynched on Day Phase #2 - Innocent when investigated
#7. Mongeese - Back-up mason recruiter [Spartacus] - Could convert 1 person - Died from attempted conversion.
#8. Mongoose - Mafia Janitor [Harold Shipman] - Could cover the role of a dead person - Lynch Day Phase #4
#9. Nags - Mafia Prostitute [Cleopatra] - Could roleblock one person each night- Killed by vigilante on Night #4
#10. Vi-Veri - Mason Vengeful townie [Joan of Arc] - Could kill one person when lynched - Killed by Mafia Night phase #4
#11. Rezzealaux - Cult recruiter [Karl Marx] - Could recruti one person every 3rd night - Died during a conversion attempt on night phase #4.

=== 5) Relief ===

A man ducked behind a postbox. The stalker was being stalked, finally. He knew his target had been distracted and it was his time to make a move. He jumped up and aimed. He suddenly saw another man doing a similar thing a coupl of meters away. No-one was taking his glory. He fired multiple shots into the woman. Tiome slowed as the man ran off, and the "Distraction" ducked into an alley. He ran the other direction before anyone saw him.

He ran until he saw a fat man holding a red book. "If I could have just a moment of your- ".Before the man finished the sentence, a butt-stock was rammed into his skull. The killer continued on.

================================================
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 1:41:59 PM
Lets get started.

I am the forensic investigator. I immediately used my one shot power last night to examine Ragnar Rahl's body and the following people have come into contact with it: Bullfrog and theItalianstallion. I was given these names in alphabetical order.

I understand that mr. bullfrog was revealed to be the cop and has recently be revived. Thus, using the process of elimination, theItallionstallion is mafia. Ergo, I vote to lynch theitallionstalion and urge my fellow townies to follow suit with his death.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:05:59 PM
Wow LM. GAR as usual, huh? :D You should put up Kamina as your pic.
In other news...

I HAZ DIED. I AM SAD. I should have picked someone else to convert ;_;
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:07:54 PM
On yet another note, 4 mafia down! Sweet ^_^
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:10:20 PM
At 8/17/2009 2:09:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
On that note, it looks like the Cult will win.

Damn stra!ght we will.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:42:28 PM
Stallion almost went under the radar. I was going to vote to lynch him for inactivity anyway (posting ONLY to lynch people... obviously mafia). Vote to lynch Stallion.

On a brighter note, it looks like I'll be home before the next day/night phase so I don't have to spend so much damn money using the friggin internet!
President of DDO
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:50:56 PM
At 8/17/2009 2:42:28 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Stallion almost went under the radar. I was going to vote to lynch him for inactivity anyway (posting ONLY to lynch people... obviously mafia). Vote to lynch Stallion.

On a brighter note, it looks like I'll be home before the next day/night phase so I don't have to spend so much damn money using the friggin internet!

You said you would explain why the mafia weren't killing you on this phase. I insist that you do so asap.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 2:52:56 PM
At 8/17/2009 2:05:59 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Wow LM. GAR as usual, huh? :D You should put up Kamina as your pic.
In other news...

Heh heh. You've watched all of Gurenn lagann as well? :D
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:07:34 PM
Guys even though bullfrog is no longer cop does not mean we are without one. Last night while every one was getting the @$$ killed I investigated JBlake. He's mafia. He's confirmed so I say we vote him down. Lynch JBlake.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:13:30 PM
A couple things to note:

1. theItalianstallion did not go under everyone's radar. If you remember, he was on my list.

2. My list seems to be vindicated, since all mafiosi who have since been killed were on that list (nags, mongoose) (and heavily suspected theitalianstallion). The final one on that list is AnimeFanTony.

3. AnimeFanTony has revealed himself to be mafia by lying about investigating me. There are no investigative roles left for him to have.

AnimeFanTony and theItalianStallion are two of the (probably) three mafiosi left.

Since the momentum seems to be on theItalianStallion at present, I will vote to:

lynch theItalianStallion
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:13:32 PM
Actually I think you may be the usurper. You were on that list and I know you to be mafia due to last night.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:21:31 PM
Personally, I suspect JBlake may be mafia based on this post: http://www.debate.org...
. . . as well as some intuition. Still, in spite of my intuitions, I find fault with your story based on the idea that if JBlake is indeed the usurper, he would've have become the godfather by now. In all likelihood, the godfather is immune to investigation.

Still, it doesn't seem right to make such a move right now assuming you're mafia. I propose someone hold off on voting itallionstallion so that we may have ample time to sort this mess out.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:25:38 PM
At 8/17/2009 3:21:31 PM, Logical-Master wrote:

I don't see how any of those posts suggest that I am mafia? If anything it suggests the opposite. Two of the three on my second list (posted on that page) turned out to be mafia, while a third one is all but confirmed. The forth one is now making wild accusations against me that is obviously a lie.

In short, I have found all but one mafia member. How does that make me a suspect?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:26:28 PM
At 8/17/2009 3:25:38 PM, JBlake wrote:

I don't see how any of those posts suggest that I am mafia? If anything it suggests the opposite. Two of the three on my second list (posted on that page) turned out to be mafia, while a third one is all but confirmed. The forth one is now making wild accusations against me that is obviously a lie.

In short, I have found all but one mafia member. How does that make me a suspect?

That should read "Two of the four"
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:48:01 PM
I am the WATCHER. With my role i can watch one person any night and see who visited that night. Granted, i could only do this once every 3 consecutive nights. On Night 2 i watched theLwerd, no one visited her. Last night I watched, vi_veri, and my report said you were the only one to visit her.

So, with that I deduce that Jblake is mafia.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:50:44 PM
If he lives and tonight I die you know what's up.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:52:49 PM
I don't believe for one second that you are the watcher. For two reasons:

1. You originally stated that you investigated me - you said nothing of investigating someone else and then learning of my alleged activity.

2. My role had nothing to do with visiting Vi Veri during the last night phase.

From that I conclude that you are lying and are a member of the mafia. I will hold off on voting for you because we have momentum in lynching IS. You will either die by the vigilante tonight (you have no protection with the prostitute gone), or via lynching tomorrow if you somehow survive the night.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:56:59 PM
At 8/17/2009 3:25:38 PM, JBlake wrote:

That post (your first one on that page) gives the impression that you were acting. What gets me is that you post with certainty that mongoose was the cop (hence, "
Yes, mongoose, who do you plan to investigate?"), only to then turn around posting that you knew mongoose was mafia 30 seconds later. It would seem more keeping for a townie to read the last page and confirm whether or not the supposed cop had an accurate testimony before making such claims. Now from the standpoint that you are mafia, such a post makes plenty of sense as there's no way a mafia member would be as careless and insinuate that a confirmed mafia member was mafia after the lynching had gone through.

Still, you do bring a good point: You accurately anticipated who was in the mafia. Logically, one would have to conclude that the odds of you being a mafia member (based on that information) were quite low. Although if you are mafia, it wouldn't surprise me as I've won a game doing the same thing you're doing right now (betraying all my teammates while being secured by immunity to investigations)(this is probably where my intuition is manifesting itself). I suppose I'll save you for endgame (assuming I survive that long :P ).
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 3:59:54 PM
At 8/17/2009 3:48:01 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
I am the WATCHER. With my role i can watch one person any night and see who visited that night. Granted, i could only do this once every 3 consecutive nights. On Night 2 i watched theLwerd, no one visited her. Last night I watched, vi_veri, and my report said you were the only one to visit her.

So, with that I deduce that Jblake is mafia.

Terrible performance, herr mafioso. I'm starting to further question whether or not this is just one big ruse. Hopefully not as that's just crazy. :(
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:00:58 PM
LM:

The first post on that page came seconds after the announcement that bullfrog was the cop. Therefore I was attempting to force mongoose to prove his innocence or guilt by telling us ahead of time who he was going to target.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:07:03 PM
Guys I don't want us to get screwed over by JBlake. If IS proves accurate you will be convinced he is a townie with great mafia assumptions. However remember the first list of his. I would bet my life that he is mafia.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:09:50 PM
At 8/17/2009 4:00:58 PM, JBlake wrote:
LM:

The first post on that page came seconds after the announcement that bullfrog was the cop. Therefore I was attempting to force mongoose to prove his innocence or guilt by telling us ahead of time who he was going to target.

Why not simply wait for Panda to confirm his innocence or guilt? And how would telling you in ahead of time prove his innocence/guilt?
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:11:08 PM
I'm telling you Jblake is mafia. If we could quote PM's I would prove it.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:16:43 PM
At 8/17/2009 4:09:50 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
LM:

Why not simply wait for Panda to confirm his innocence or guilt? And how would telling you in ahead of time prove his innocence/guilt?

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part. As for the first part, I was very much not expecting bullfrog to come up as the cop.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:18:24 PM
Okay, I see what you were asking. Him telling us ahead of time would not confirm his position immediately, but eventually it could.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:20:09 PM
AnimefanTony, no one is going to believe you so I'd suggest you rethink your methods of persuasion. You've contradicting yourself. In your initial post, you claimed that you investigated JBlake and confirmed him to be a mafia member. In the post afterwards, you claimed that you investigated vi veri, which confirmed that JBlake is mafia.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 4:21:29 PM
At 8/17/2009 4:16:43 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 8/17/2009 4:09:50 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
LM:

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part. As for the first part, I was very much not expecting bullfrog to come up as the cop.

Bullfrog being the cop would not have mattered. The accuracy of his testimony was all you needed in order to confirm his innocence/guilt.