"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 3:33:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I've only drank and smoked weed (i actually have eaten mushrooms, but the dipshit divvying up the boomers split them too many ways). I'm quite sick of drinking, and as always, Weed is my favorite by far.
Looking forward to:
Mushrooms (hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks)
Ecstasy
LSD
Mescaline
and a few other psychedelics
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 5:27:09 PM
Oxycotin, definitely didnt liv up to expectations, alcohol is much more fun
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 5:35:21 PM
I'll become the moral puritan in this thread.

On related note, can you imagine listening to this song on drugs?
purplehaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 5:49:07 PM
At 8/19/2009 5:27:09 PM, pcmbrown wrote:

Iv never even heard of Oxycotin but there are alot of drugs to be taken that are far more fun than drink.

Anyone ever tryed any of them legal drugs? Like legal pills or salvia.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:01:43 PM
I haven't experimented with drugs yet. I probably won't.

I see myself drinking occasionally, but nothing major.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
purplehaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:13:18 PM
At 8/19/2009 8:01:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Bud your only 15. Not many people do think they will end up taking drugs when they are that age. Wait for college though...
ccstateisback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:34:15 PM
If I ever did drugs in college, my coach and teammates would kill me.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:37:16 PM
Why would that constitute re-banning?
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
mrbullfrog11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 8:13:36 AM
My dentist gave me some Nitrious Oxide....and anyone who is an addict knows the affects :P....but that's it, i don't need to degrade myself to doing any form of drug or alcohol
Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason."
-Douglas Adams
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 8:49:32 AM
At 8/19/2009 8:01:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Remember, with great manstache, comes great responsibility.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 8:57:31 AM
A bit of weed, as in literally a bit, maybe 4 or 5 times?

Nowadays I would go near the stuff because I have seen what it does to people.

I am an occaisional drinker, I know my limits and try not to exceed them.

I am generally anti-drugs, but if an adult wants to destroy themselves in the privacy of their home and their are no children present then so be it. As soon as it becomes public or other people are exposed to their problems then it ends.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 8:59:21 AM
At 8/20/2009 8:57:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
A bit of weed, as in literally a bit, maybe 4 or 5 times?

Nowadays I would go near the stuff because I have seen what it does to people.

Such as causing dumb mistakes like that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 9:02:20 AM
The OP mentioned salvia. I've never done it myself, but have seen enough people do it to warn you to be careful with it. It is not a party drug, do not try it in a party setting. In most cases you will literally lose all sense of reality for about 3-5 minutes, so make sure there is a sitter.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 9:23:30 AM
At 8/20/2009 9:02:20 AM, JBlake wrote:
The OP mentioned salvia. I've never done it myself, but have seen enough people do it to warn you to be careful with it. It is not a party drug, do not try it in a party setting. In most cases you will literally lose all sense of reality for about 3-5 minutes, so make sure there is a sitter.

Most definitely not a party drug. Its what some tribe people use to go see their spirits. I took it and the room started folding in behind the curtain in the room as I let out the smoke. And after that I dont remember much besides the chicken from the movie chicken run helping me pronounce my words as I was coming out of it. One of the boys with me was just sitting on the bed making car noises after he took it and then all of a sudden he lunged forward straight into the press and burst his nose open. Pary pills are way worse though. They are far worse for you that extacy. You end up buzzing for about 8 or 9 hours and have a bad come down for about 3 days, but id say that may vary depending on how many you take....I took alot.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 10:21:54 AM
I've done... a lot. :P

My favorite is a toss up between ecstasy and mushrooms. Eh, nah. It's definitely mushrooms.

Then again, those are only once-in-awhile drugs so my favorite might have to be "weed" as that's more of an every day type of thing.

I'm not much of a drinker. Acid (LSD) can be annoying. Coke nummies (dunno what other people call them) make me anxious. Ketamine is very disorienting and not really worth it, imo. Speed can be fun. I've tried GHB but only a TINY amount and was kind of drunk at the time, so I didn't notice anything. It may have even been fake. I'll NEVER do heroin or meth, so I have no comment there. I don't like pills; vicodin and percoset have both put me to sleep... again, I was drinking every time I've taken them recreationally. Other ones are too highly addictive (dangerous) so I avoid them. Salvia is RIDICULOUS and I've done it several times but don't really enjoy it. I like it okay sometimes. I've also robotripped before and that was alright. Again, I fell asleep.
President of DDO
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 11:24:14 AM
At 8/19/2009 5:49:07 PM, purplehaze wrote:
At 8/19/2009 5:27:09 PM, pcmbrown wrote:

Iv never even heard of Oxycotin but there are alot of drugs to be taken that are far more fun than drink.

Anyone ever tryed any of them legal drugs? Like legal pills or salvia.

oxycotin is legal, i got it for my wisdom teeth, but continued doing about a month after my supply ran out, dont bother with it, its addictive and crazy expensive if u dont hav a prescription
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 11:41:34 AM
At 8/20/2009 10:21:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I've done... a lot. :P

My favorite is a toss up between ecstasy and mushrooms. Eh, nah. It's definitely mushrooms.

Then again, those are only once-in-awhile drugs so my favorite might have to be "weed" as that's more of an every day type of thing.

I'm not much of a drinker. Acid (LSD) can be annoying. Coke nummies (dunno what other people call them) make me anxious. Ketamine is very disorienting and not really worth it, imo. Speed can be fun. I've tried GHB but only a TINY amount and was kind of drunk at the time, so I didn't notice anything. It may have even been fake. I'll NEVER do heroin or meth, so I have no comment there. I don't like pills; vicodin and percoset have both put me to sleep... again, I was drinking every time I've taken them recreationally. Other ones are too highly addictive (dangerous) so I avoid them. Salvia is RIDICULOUS and I've done it several times but don't really enjoy it. I like it okay sometimes. I've also robotripped before and that was alright. Again, I fell asleep.

Thats the way to do it love. Yeah mushies would probably be one of my favourites too, but I think that acid is very good and ketamine is well worth taking. Its very easy to freak out on though. I like extacy but Im kinda sick of it at this stage. Im currently experimenting with legal drugs. Some of them are unreal. Like anti-depressents. They are mental and they have no come down but you dont remember anything. Iv found bags of weed left in pants in my room from nights taking anti depressents that I had completely forgotten about. A bag of weed like. Even vodka couldnt make me lose my weed. Id say they just make anyone suffering with depression forget what they have to be depressed about. Speed is good but the stuff were gettin around here at the moment gives you a horrible come down. Nothing beats the come down from legal pills though. I wouldnt say I enjoyed salvia either but its still an experience and a half. Pure extacy(mdma) isnt bad either but its not worth the money. Like it goes from 40euro a gram to 80 here and if you spent that much on pills you would have a way better night/weekend. I love drugs!!! Whats robotrips?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 11:54:01 AM
Extasy is ecstasy. It is probably the best drug in the history of the world. I have taken it a few times, and I usually found myself wanting it more. I fully understand why it is so addictive - which is why I have only ever taken it sparingly.

Marijuana was boring. I've tried it several times and it has never done anything for me (except increase anxiety).

Hallucinogens are the devil incarnate.

For legal drugs, I always liked the downers (i.e. clonazepam). Stimulants usually just made me shaky and anxious.

I used to drink pretty frequently as well. But now I'm focused on school (graduate school next fall), so some things (like the above experimenting) are in the past.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 12:35:10 PM
At 8/20/2009 12:17:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I'll take the moral high ground with Volkov.

Drugs ARE bad, m'kay?

Give it 5 or 6 years and you'll be singing a different tune. Iv never met a Dub who wasnt mad for pills or coke....
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 12:36:16 PM
At 8/20/2009 11:54:01 AM, JBlake wrote:
Extasy is ecstasy. It is probably the best drug in the history of the world. I have taken it a few times, and I usually found myself wanting it more. I fully understand why it is so addictive - which is why I have only ever taken it sparingly.

Marijuana was boring. I've tried it several times and it has never done anything for me (except increase anxiety).

Hallucinogens are the devil incarnate.

For legal drugs, I always liked the downers (i.e. clonazepam). Stimulants usually just made me shaky and anxious.

I used to drink pretty frequently as well. But now I'm focused on school (graduate school next fall), so some things (like the above experimenting) are in the past.

Take back the part about the weed!!!!!!!!!
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 12:40:07 PM
And extacy isnt extacy in Ireland. Its a mixture of cement, rat poison, extacy and a few other things!! mdma is extacy, pure extacy.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 12:44:49 PM
At 8/20/2009 12:40:07 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
And extacy isnt extacy in Ireland. Its a mixture of cement, rat poison, extacy and a few other things!! mdma is extacy, pure extacy.

That all depends on the reliability of the people you know. It is hard to find pure MDMA here as well. Most of it floating around is a similar mixture to what you describe. Different pills have different mixtures. But if you can find pure MDMA...

I find myself unable to retract my statement about pot.