Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Favorite Things About Summer *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:35:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is June 26, 2012. The weather here down SouthEast has been much cooler than normal for the most part. Today it is only about 79 degrees and sunny, and very windy outside. The Summer is usually a time of reflection for me about
the good ole days. The grass is green and the trees are full bloom. I also love studying nature and visiting our local and
national parks here in the US. Of course you know I love the beach, and the mesmorizing sound of the ocean abroad. The sunset speaks romantically before it falls into the darkness of night. And again, the sun rises with vengence.
What do you like the most about this time of the year.
You have travel, parks, picnics, ice cream, vacations, movies, and all.
Go ahead and make a choice. This one is on me.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:43:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fvck the outdoors.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:45:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

and then sex.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:57:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.

I wish I could say the same for yours, today, Inferno.=P
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:06:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 2:57:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.

I wish I could say the same for yours, today, Inferno.=P

Oh please. I wish I was so torn by your empty words..........
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:10:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 3:06:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:57:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.

I wish I could say the same for yours, today, Inferno.=P

Oh please. I wish I was so torn by your empty words..........

They are not as empty as the vises in your soul.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:24:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 3:10:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 3:06:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:57:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.

I wish I could say the same for yours, today, Inferno.=P

Oh please. I wish I was so torn by your empty words..........

They are not as empty as the vises in your soul.

You mean like the ones in your horrid soul.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:25:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 3:24:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 3:10:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 3:06:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:57:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:51:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:42:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My favorite thing is watching the sun set in 70 degree weather, with that slight breeze in an easy chair. It may make me seem like an old dude, but who cares.

I cant believe you actually made sense today.

I wish I could say the same for yours, today, Inferno.=P

Oh please. I wish I was so torn by your empty words..........

They are not as empty as the vises in your soul.

You mean like the ones in your horrid soul.

No, I meant indoors.:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 4:02:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 4:01:31 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
My favorite thing about Summer is that that means there is only one more season until Fall.

Are you a fan of the Fall Season. So am I.
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 7:35:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 4:02:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 4:01:31 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
My favorite thing about Summer is that that means there is only one more season until Fall.

Are you a fan of the Fall Season. So am I.

Most definately.

Summer=Hot, sticky, thunderstorm-ridden, junk.
Fall=Cool, crisp, tasty, fun, beautiful, wonder.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 9:10:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The best part of summer is the warm nights with thunderstorms, when the lightning is so bright it may as well be daytime. It doesn't happen often, but it's amazing when it does. Or when you can stay up real late (because you have nowhere to be in the morning now) and go outside, sit on stairs that aren't covered in snow, and watch the sunrise. Oh yeah, and ICE CREAM!!!
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 10:03:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have to get up at six in the morning everyday. I go to where it is hot enough to melt your testicles to your leg. There are no good shows on TV and baseball sucks. Not to mention that video game companies decide to quit releasing decent games during the summer.

I love it.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 10:15:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A little more slow paced at work and school.. plus I'm not taking classes this summer so that helps. So it's a bit less stressful.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.