Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Between Two Ferns

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:13:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Saw previews for it, didn't seem all that funny, but then that isn't my style of humor.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:14:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 11:13:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Saw previews for it, didn't seem all that funny, but then that isn't my style of humor.

You just lost your street cred.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:20:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sugar rush? High? What's up?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:59:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There's no excuse for this thread not to be flooded with laughter and applause. BTF is the pinnacle of hilarity.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:59:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 11:20:13 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Sugar rush? High? What's up?

I just posted 6 times.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 12:07:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This show was picked up by some network, yay.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 12:14:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You were in the Hangover right? Didn't you f*ck a baby in that?-- Tina Fey
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 12:21:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 12:14:13 AM, socialpinko wrote:
You were in the Hangover right? Didn't you f*ck a baby in that?-- Tina Fey

It was a toddler, there is a medical difference between them, look it up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 1:32:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 11:59:01 PM, Maikuru wrote:
There's no excuse for this thread not to be flooded with laughter and applause. BTF is the pinnacle of hilarity.

(If Maikuru is serious)
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 1:33:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 12:07:03 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This show was picked up by some network, yay.

Art thou serious?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:08:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 1:32:15 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 6/26/2012 11:59:01 PM, Maikuru wrote:
There's no excuse for this thread not to be flooded with laughter and applause. BTF is the pinnacle of hilarity.

(If Maikuru is serious)
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net...

Dead serious. The best ones are with other comedians.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:14:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 1:33:17 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 6/27/2012 12:07:03 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This show was picked up by some network, yay.

Art thou serious?

Picked up by Comedy Central; there's new episodes with Tina Fey and Jon Stewart

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:52:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 2:14:12 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 6/27/2012 1:33:17 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 6/27/2012 12:07:03 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This show was picked up by some network, yay.

Art thou serious?

Picked up by Comedy Central; there's new episodes with Tina Fey and Jon Stewart

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Well pickle my vagina and call me Cthulhu. That's awesome!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:30:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Meh.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 8:50:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:30:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Meh.

Who is TB on your sig?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 10:40:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 8:50:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:30:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Meh.

Who is TB on your sig?

TotalBiscuit brah
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush