Jump to topic:

Y'know what? I'm feeling narcissistic.

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 11:34:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is just to tell you that I am going to have very little to no computer access over the month of July. I am therefore going to have to go on hiatus during that time. So... yeah.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 5:59:40 PM
At 6/27/2012 11:34:41 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
This is just to tell you that I am going to have very little to no computer access over the month of July. I am therefore going to have to go on hiatus during that time. So... yeah.

That sucks man. Hope you get a computer back soon.

Going on vacation or to camp like Koopin?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:24:07 PM
At 6/27/2012 5:59:40 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Camp like Koopin, but I'm going to be an attendee rather than a counselor. I've been before, and lack of computer is negligible because the days are just packed. I'm looking forward to it.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:25:13 PM
At 6/27/2012 6:24:07 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/27/2012 5:59:40 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Camp like Koopin, but I'm going to be an attendee rather than a counselor. I've been before, and lack of computer is negligible because the days are just packed. I'm looking forward to it.

Alright. Have fun!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:30:16 PM
Awesome! Enjoy yourself! :D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:32:55 PM
At 6/27/2012 6:30:16 PM, Oryus wrote:

I will, especially since I'm going to a division of the camp that is goig to be creative writing.

Fun fact: When I first went to the camp, I went to the division that was offering debate, and that is how I started being a debater.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 6:41:39 PM
At 6/27/2012 6:32:55 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/27/2012 6:30:16 PM, Oryus wrote:

I will, especially since I'm going to a division of the camp that is goig to be creative writing.

Fun fact: When I first went to the camp, I went to the division that was offering debate, and that is how I started being a debater.

That's really cool. I wish I had had a chance to go to a camp when I was younger. It seems like a lot of fun (if you go to a good one, I guess..?).
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.