Jump to topic:

Beauty Is To Die For *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 1:45:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know here at the Beach, you are always seeing beautiful people of many different races, colors, and creeds. Today I was at lunch with a friend, a gorgeous Black Woman. And all of the guys were staring at her when I was with her.
She has brown eyes,a cute nose, and a nice frame. Needless to say that she has
a very noticeable apple bottom. All of the Men were checking her out.
White, Indian, Mexican, Black, and I do believe a couple of Greeks, too.
But anyway..................How do people respond to you in public. Beauty has its price, and sometimes it is lethal. You have kidnappers, molesters, rapists, assaulters, and more. A Woman should not have to live with such objectivity, if she is among others in a public forum. Just say hello to her with respect, and then
be gone. Okay. What do you think.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 1:48:11 PM
Without objectification, getting quick sandwiches will be hard.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 1:48:38 PM
That kind of came out as a euphemism. Take the literal meaning plox :) lol
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 1:49:04 PM
People don't respond to me in public. I usually have on headphones, a hoodie, and just go about my business. Sometimes, when I let my beard grow, I get stopped in airports. That's about it.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:08:03 PM
At 7/17/2012 1:49:04 PM, Maikuru wrote:
People don't respond to me in public. I usually have on headphones, a hoodie, and just go about my business. Sometimes, when I let my beard grow, I get stopped in airports. That's about it.

Then you need to learn how to connect with people in publc from now on.
You would be surprised to know what you can learn from strangers. =)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:09:53 PM
At 7/17/2012 3:08:03 PM, inferno wrote:

Yeah, Maikuru. Some of them could teach you the ways of darkness. Then you would be enlightened just like Inferno is. Everyone you would talk to would say "Damn, this guy speaks the truth."
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:43:34 PM

Inferno is suggesting we all "connect" with strangers in public, because you never know what you could learn.

If you are impatient, though, you can learn the same things second-hand by just looking up "STD" on wikipedia.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 9:30:45 AM
At 7/17/2012 3:09:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yeah, Maikuru. Some of them could teach you the ways of darkness. Then you would be enlightened just like Inferno is. Everyone you would talk to would say "Damn, this guy speaks the truth."

The only people that matter are the people around me. DDO does not count.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 9:31:30 AM
At 7/17/2012 7:43:34 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

Inferno is suggesting we all "connect" with strangers in public, because you never know what you could learn.

If you are impatient, though, you can learn the same things second-hand by just looking up "STD" on wikipedia.

Another airhead in the midst. You probably dont get out much either.
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 9:41:55 AM
I really don't pay attention to how people act when i'm around. I don't really know why, I don't think I care. I've had friends tell me some guy is staring at my bum but it doesn't faze me and I don't care. I just don't care what other people are doing unless I know them. I'm gonna walk away and they will stair and the next bum that walks by. lol
Me
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 11:34:37 AM
At 7/18/2012 9:31:30 AM, inferno wrote:

Another airhead in the midst. You probably don't get out much either.

No, I don't get out at all. I don't go around using random women for sex and abandoning them. I prefer to live a quiet life at home with my books, adding as little as possible to the sum total of misery on this planet.

It's clear we disagree about that; you obviously have no qualms about abusing random women. Still, I admit there are tangible rewards to the life you chose. Had herpes yet? AIDS? The fun never stops with casual sex, even long after no self-respecting woman will have anything to do with you.

Yes, that sort of beauty really is to die for.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 1:08:32 PM
At 7/18/2012 11:34:37 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 7/18/2012 9:31:30 AM, inferno wrote:

Another airhead in the midst. You probably don't get out much either.

No, I don't get out at all. I don't go around using random women for sex and abandoning them. I prefer to live a quiet life at home with my books, adding as little as possible to the sum total of misery on this planet.

It's clear we disagree about that; you obviously have no qualms about abusing random women. Still, I admit there are tangible rewards to the life you chose. Had herpes yet? AIDS? The fun never stops with casual sex, even long after no self-respecting woman will have anything to do with you.

Yes, that sort of beauty really is to die for.

hmmm I like what you have to say, it is very nice to hear from a man that is not a (as I like to call them) douchey guy.
Me