Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Blessed are ye

Bible8910
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 11:32:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Well, have fun with you victim mentality then.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
idontbelieveit
Posts: 207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:14:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.

I don't spam... I contribute, and have conversations.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:16:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:14:38 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.

I don't spam... I contribute, and have conversations.

Posting frantically in the Misc. section =/= meaningful conversation
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
idontbelieveit
Posts: 207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:16:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:16:03 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:14:38 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.

I don't spam... I contribute, and have conversations.

Posting frantically in the Misc. section = meaningful conversation

Fixed
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:17:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:16:45 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:16:03 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:14:38 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.

I don't spam... I contribute, and have conversations.

Posting frantically in the Misc. section = meaningful conversation

Fixed

That may be a new record. What, 30 second until a response?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
idontbelieveit
Posts: 207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 12:19:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 12:17:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:16:45 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:16:03 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:14:38 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:13:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2009 12:03:42 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
Stop spamming the miscellaneous forums!!!!!

You're one to talk.

I don't spam... I contribute, and have conversations.

Posting frantically in the Misc. section = meaningful conversation

Fixed

That may be a new record. What, 30 second until a response?

At least you didn't make a smartass comment about my previous post.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 2:12:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Ok, Godsands.
President of DDO
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 3:08:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 2:12:27 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Ok, Godsands.

This guy spells MUCH better than Godsands.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BigMac
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 3:11:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 3:08:59 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 8/31/2009 2:12:27 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Ok, Godsands.

This guy spells MUCH better than Godsands.

maybe he learned the magical heathen powers of SPELLCHECK :O
I'm back.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 3:41:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Who is persecuting you?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
BigMac
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 4:25:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 3:41:31 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Who is persecuting you?

right now its the members of DDO
I'm back.
LB628
Posts: 176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2009 4:30:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Indeed. How horrible of us to........try to debate the existence of Christian god in logical manner? Provide proofs that the Bible is nonsensical?

Maybe I am missing something. Do we need to burn you at the stake? Would that help?
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 5:19:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Nobody hates 'Jesus' or the Christian god. If you are a Christian you will love him/them, if you are not a Christian, you will not believe in them and, therefore, will not hate them.

I mean how many people hate Santa Claus?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 8:12:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/1/2009 5:19:56 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Nobody hates 'Jesus' or the Christian god. If you are a Christian you will love him/them, if you are not a Christian, you will not believe in them and, therefore, will not hate them.

I mean how many people hate Santa Claus?

I do. That fat a$s works 1 day a year and is the most beloved man on earth. Lucky.
President of DDO
KRFournier
Posts: 690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 8:45:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/1/2009 8:12:56 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/1/2009 5:19:56 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Nobody hates 'Jesus' or the Christian god. If you are a Christian you will love him/them, if you are not a Christian, you will not believe in them and, therefore, will not hate them.

I mean how many people hate Santa Claus?

I do. That fat a$s works 1 day a year and is the most beloved man on earth. Lucky.

Wait, are we talking about Santa Claus or Al Gore?
sherlockmethod
Posts: 317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2009 7:10:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Persecution? Have you even looked at the book of martyrs? You think disagreement and ridicule are persecution? You need to get over yourself.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 1:56:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2009 10:22:45 AM, Bible8910 wrote:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Jesus said that we as Christians would go though this kind of treatment from people that hate Jesus and God, by the way Jesus is God.

So let me just say thank you.

Amen, it's such a beautiful thing to be able to boldly proclaim God's gospel in the face of persecution. If i am to die a martyr, i long to see the day that i proclaim Jesus in the face of my enemies as God's power enables to endure all the pain to the fullest extent. I would love to be spat on, tortured, and killed proclaiming victory over death for and to my God because that same God will raise me up again on the last day!