Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

WATCH THIS. Your life is about to change.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 1:46:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know how many people have seen these, but someone who hasn't done it already has yet to reach the higher state of existence.

Here are the other two prequel reviews: [http://redlettermedia.com...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:01:06 AM
I love these reviews.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:39:05 AM
These seriously are epic. Not only is watching it worth the length of the videos but you end up wishing they were longer. I demand more.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:50:52 AM
He's done Avatar, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, some obscure movies, and a lot of Star Trek. There's a new review coming out soon.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:53:16 PM
Lolol, I couldn't get through either, but I watched a substantial portion of the one you posted and the Avatar one.

They are very accurate assessments, and the off-color humor is pretty good, but the voice is pretty annoying and they're still way too long.