Jump to topic:

Moar guns!

tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 3:24:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I just came back to DDO after a several month break (not that I've ever been terribly active posting-wise) and after reading through a good portion of the recent threads in most of the forum subjects, I've noticed a distinct lack of threads discussing guns. By that I mean guns themselves, guns politically (especially relevant given recent news events), and gun laws. It's a really interesting subject and I would encourage more discussion on the subject, as I've found most peoples' general knowledge regarding firearms to be lacking (not that I'm a super-expert). Basically we need more extremist gun-toting hillbillies and more extremist anti-gun hippies to start the disscussions. Or I suppose anybody else would do as well. Either way, discuss to your hearts content.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 11:21:53 AM
Every citizen should be given a tactical vest at birth with 5 grenades. At 3 years of age, an AR-15. At 5, an AK-47. At 10 years of age, every person shall undergo the Trial of Munitions, where they will clear an abandoned building, with hostile and friendly simulated targets, while being pelted with bean-bag ammo.

Upon graduating high-school, a 2 kilo-ton nuclear device.

There will be NO CRIME, once all life has been exterminated.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 1:45:41 PM
At 7/30/2012 11:21:53 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Every citizen should be given a tactical vest at birth with 5 grenades. At 3 years of age, an AR-15. At 5, an AK-47. At 10 years of age, every person shall undergo the Trial of Munitions, where they will clear an abandoned building, with hostile and friendly simulated targets, while being pelted with bean-bag ammo.

Upon graduating high-school, a 2 kilo-ton nuclear device.

There will be NO CRIME, once all life has been exterminated.

I agree with Comrade Jaxson
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Jessalyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 2:17:15 PM
I love guns.
I love knives.
I hate all who try to ban them.
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.