Total Posts:123|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HS STEREOTYPES: Day Phase 2

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:51:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Logical-Master
2. Charlie_Danger

3. Ragnar_Rahl
4. mongoose
5. KRFournier
6. wjmelements
7. Cody_Franklin
8. Pcmbrown
9. Vi_Veri
10. I-am-a-Panda
11. MrBullfrog11
12. Clockwork
13. SportsGuru
14. mongeese
15. PoeJoe

16. Nags
17. MTGandP
18. Rezzealaux
19.AnimeFanTony
20. BigMac

21. ToastOfDestiny
22. untitled_entity
23. JBlake
24. crackofdawn_Jr
25. alex_hanson911


DECEASED PLAYERS

* Ragnar_Rahl: Innocent / Detention King (Adam) -- If lynched by the town, returns to the game after two night phases have passed / Lynched on Day Phase 1

* Nags: Innocent / Student Council (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed on Night Phase 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NYCgurl8: ASL?

YankeesFan2009: ... What?

NYCgurl8: Got a pic? Wanna cyber? M4M?

YankeesFan2009: Dude... you're retarded. What's up?

NYCgurl8: Lolz. Not much. Just can't sleep, thinking about this whole mystery thing. I can't believe we might have no prom!!! Ugh! We need to figure this out. Who do you suspect?

YankeesFan2009: Isn't it obvious? Jamaal is definitely one of the culprits. He practically admitted his guilt in front of the whole lunch room.

NYCgurl8: Yeah, but that's because everyone was egging him on. He's probably sick of being blamed for everything all the time just because he's black.

YankeesFan2009: This has nothing to do with him being black. We asked him where he was last week when everything went down, and he couldn't give us a straight answer. Now he's trying to use the whole race card to get away with it and you're going to let him.

NYCgurl8: I am not! I just don't think it's fair to attack people without reason; the only reason we suspect him in the first place is because of the color of his skin. That's not kosher.

YankeesFan2009: Yeah, well, I don't know. If he were really innocent, he would have had an alibi. I'm tired of him and Bobby always joking around, never taking anything seriously when we need them to help us. If he really didn't do anything, he's going to have to be serious for once. I don't think people will let his behavior slide that much longer, regardless of whether or not he's responsible. You never can tell with those two though. I don't even think they trust each other.

NYCgurl8: Speaking of which - where is Bobby? I haven't seen him.

YankeesFan2009: He's been in In School Suspension; naturally the teachers assumed he was one of the guilty ones and decided to keep him in there just in case while we sort everything out. Adam's there with him now -- I guess we'll see if he's guilty or not soon enough.

NYCgurl8: Do you think he really is?

YankeesFan2009: Dunno.

NYCgurl8: Do you think Amanda picked up on anything suspicious yesterday while hall monitoring? Maybe she checked up on Jamaal?

YankeesFan2009: Probably not. I saw her hanging out with Ricky yesterday while she was on duty; they were probably swooning over that Chase kid.

NYCgurl8: Gross! :P Well, I'm sure Chris is working on it.

YankeesFan2009: I hope so... he's going to need all the help he can get. Let's just hope that Amy and the rest of the class is doing their job in trying to help.

NYCgurl8: Yeah. Alright, love, g2g do homework... ttyl : )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOTE COUNT

Clockwork (Clockwork) -- 1/11 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:53:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry if this was brought up earlier, but are you going to inform us who specifically performed the kills at night (i.e. was nags killed by the mafia or some other party)?
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:02:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Well since it seems unlikely that theLwerd would create a story to help cover up a lie by the mafia, it seems Clockwork is in fact the token black guy/the miller.
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:05:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
@ theLwerd: Thanks

@ SportsGuru: One thing which I've found alarming is that the mafia don't seem to be made up of any particular group. In other words, they could very well be a member of each highschool clique. It does seem unlikely that Jamaal is nothing more than the miller, but I wouldn't root out the possibility yet.
Clockwork
Posts: 349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.
Clockwork
Posts: 349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:07:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:05:44 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Is the italisizing and bolding of AFT and Bigmac supposed to signify that they were booted rather than killed?

I think it means that they're inactive, meaning that they can still be designated for activities (i.e. we can still lynch him or the cop can still investigate him) but they're not going to be doing anything in regards to their respective roles.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Clockwork
Posts: 349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:08:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.

What?
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:09:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:08:13 PM, Clockwork wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.

What?

Probably a misquote
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:11:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:09:11 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:08:13 PM, Clockwork wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.

What?

Probably a misquote

Nope; I meant what I said. They've been banned, but theLwerd probably sees it as unfair to modkill them, hence an advantage to either the mafia or town. Thus, she is probably going to allow other potential players to take their roles. Probably better to ask her though. ;)
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:15:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:11:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:09:11 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:08:13 PM, Clockwork wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.

What?

Probably a misquote

Nope; I meant what I said. They've been banned, but theLwerd probably sees it as unfair to modkill them, hence an advantage to either the mafia or town. Thus, she is probably going to allow other potential players to take their roles. Probably better to ask her though. ;)

No, your analysis is correct, but it is coupled Clockwork's post, instead of mine, which in context is what I believe it was intended for. (Mine talked about the bolding of names while Clockwork talked about how the story would make sense with him as mafia)
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:16:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:15:05 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:11:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:09:11 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:08:13 PM, Clockwork wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:06:44 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/7/2009 3:05:53 PM, Clockwork wrote:
In my humble opinion, the only way that the story would make any sense with me as mafia would be that my role as Mafia specifically involves me being black, else LW is corroborating false claims into her story.

I think that means they are up for replacement.

What?

Probably a misquote

Nope; I meant what I said. They've been banned, but theLwerd probably sees it as unfair to modkill them, hence an advantage to either the mafia or town. Thus, she is probably going to allow other potential players to take their roles. Probably better to ask her though. ;)

No, your analysis is correct, but it is coupled Clockwork's post, instead of mine, which in context is what I believe it was intended for. (Mine talked about the bolding of names while Clockwork talked about how the story would make sense with him as mafia)

My bad. Sorry. I clicked the wrong post by mistake.
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:17:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Do we add any probability to the possibility that the mafia have challenges considering that it was Nags who suggested this, or was it just the mafia choosing a person to kill?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:25:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:17:58 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Do we add any probability to the possibility that the mafia have challenges considering that it was Nags who suggested this, or was it just the mafia choosing a person to kill?

That's a question we probably ought to answer; why did mafia kill Nags? Was it random, or what? I would go back through the Day Phase 1 thread, but that's a lot of posts. If someone else wants to go back and look, I'm fine with that. :)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:37:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
AFT and BigMac are "alive" but inactive. Their votes will not count toward the vote total (number of votes necessary to implement a lynch). I may or may not - but probably will - replace their characters in the near future.
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:42:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay somebody has to take the 1st leap:

What I have found out from the story is that: A Ragner_Rahl is innocent and B Clockwork is most likely innocent. So it is good that we (essientily) have two confirmed townies, which means either we keep them the whole game or the mafia is forced to use a kill on non-powerful roles.

Now a trend that I found to be growing can be found in the below post:

At 9/7/2009 3:25:53 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

That's a question we probably ought to answer; why did mafia kill Nags? Was it random, or what? I would go back through the Day Phase 1 thread, but that's a lot of posts. If someone else wants to go back and look, I'm fine with that. :)

Now this is not an attack against you Cody_Franklin, but as townies, everyone needs to be as informed as possible, and a summary will necessarly keep out some information. Also this allows mafia members to post and seem like inquisistive members with out actually contributing.

To this effect, I submit crackofdawn_jr. His only contribuiton during the last day phase was a statement questioning why he should vote for R_R and one asking for summerazation. I understand it was labor day weekend, but I had to attend a funeral in Iowa and was still able to make a bigger contribution than this. While there may be some that have NO contribution, a mafioso would almost try to make sure they have at least one post, thus making crackofdawn_Jr. more suspicious.

Vote to lynch crackofdawn_Jr.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:54:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Compendium of Nags quotes:

At 9/3/2009 3:29:42 PM, Nags wrote:
Lynch clockwork

No lynching is stupid and clockwork has the most evidence against him thus far.

At 9/3/2009 6:51:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:49:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
... What possible reason could you have to vote for yourself?

Mafia get incentives/bonuses if everyone on the team votes for the person who is getting lynched. Clockwork is most definitely mafia. That also means that the rest of mafia are also probably going to vote for him.

At 9/3/2009 6:59:00 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:55:36 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:51:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:49:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
... What possible reason could you have to vote for yourself?

Mafia get incentives/bonuses if everyone on the team votes for the person who is getting lynched. Clockwork is most definitely mafia. That also means that the rest of mafia are also probably going to vote for him.

Um, I have never seen any mafia get any reward for voting a mafia off (of course other than the ursuper, who needs the godfather to be lynched). In fact, the only person who as mentioned anything similar to this is theLwerd when faking a doctor role. Hmm...

Let me explain further. (I was mafia last game, so I would know.)

The moderator (theLwerd) will tell mafia that if every single mafioso votes for the person being lynched, then the mafia will get to kill two people on the night phase instead of one.
At 9/3/2009 7:02:01 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:00:17 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:59:00 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:55:36 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:51:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:49:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
... What possible reason could you have to vote for yourself?

Mafia get incentives/bonuses if everyone on the team votes for the person who is getting lynched. Clockwork is most definitely mafia. That also means that the rest of mafia are also probably going to vote for him.

Um, I have never seen any mafia get any reward for voting a mafia off (of course other than the ursuper, who needs the godfather to be lynched). In fact, the only person who as mentioned anything similar to this is theLwerd when faking a doctor role. Hmm...

Let me explain further. (I was mafia last game, so I would know.)

The moderator (theLwerd) will tell mafia that if every single mafioso votes for the person being lynched, then the mafia will get to kill two people on the night phase instead of one.

Seems like a rule Panda made up on the spot. I've never heard of that rule before.

theLwerd was also a mafioso last game, so there is a good chance she could have copied Panda.
At 9/3/2009 7:45:30 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:44:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:36:27 PM, BigMac wrote:
do not think i am mafia because i switched

That is the most suspicious statement I've ever heard. I'll wager that you're either a terrible mafioso or the Jester.

Lol. That is like asking to be lynched.

At 9/3/2009 7:49:55 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:48:52 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:45:30 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:44:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:36:27 PM, BigMac wrote:
do not think i am mafia because i switched

That is the most suspicious statement I've ever heard. I'll wager that you're either a terrible mafioso or the Jester.

Lol. That is like asking to be lynched.

I know, right? But, like I said, the possibility of him being the jester tells me that we ought to hold off a bit.

Indeed. I'd bet that BigMac is the jester at this point.

At 9/3/2009 7:54:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:51:09 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
And btw, don't jesters usually have to fulfill conditions that are designed so they can't be fulfilled early on before their lynch?

Yes. No one voted to lynch BigMac though.

At 9/3/2009 7:54:54 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:50:24 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Don't investigate me, I'd frankly rather be lynched, save the investigation for someone who wouldn't.

Why so?

At 9/3/2009 8:08:01 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:56:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:55:43 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
Ignore BigMac. I go to school with him and really is that dumb.

............ I have to admit, that almost made me chuckle.

Same haha. Way to be a good friend AFT.

At 9/3/2009 8:09:32 PM, Nags wrote:
Either R_R or BigMac is the jester. R_R for obvious reasons. BigMac for, well, being stupid I guess.

I'd hold off on voting to lynch R_R.

At 9/3/2009 8:15:13 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 8:12:04 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 8:09:32 PM, Nags wrote:
Either R_R or BigMac is the jester. R_R for obvious reasons. BigMac for, well, being stupid I guess.

I'd hold off on voting to lynch R_R.

But, as was pointed out earlier, the Jester has to fulfill certain conditions before being lynched if he is to be victorious; on the first day phase, I'm pretty sure that it's impossible for those objectives to have been completed, even assuming him to be the jester.

Oh yeah.. duh. I just said that myself.

Unvote Clockwork.

Lynch R_R.


At 9/3/2009 8:59:38 PM, Nags wrote:
Me confused 'bout R_R...

At 9/4/2009 8:02:56 AM, Nags wrote:
At 9/4/2009 7:41:26 AM, KRFournier wrote:
I'm sorry, but I remember how R_R pretended to be the Bumbling Gunsmith in my game. He's good at making up roles, and this is the perfect role for the jester.

I sticking with Clockwork for now. I don't want to be party to the guys that give the jester the win on the first day phase.

It is smart to get the jester out on the first day phase, because the jester loses. The jester has to meet a set of goals given by the moderator before they can win. So, if you think R_R is the jester, you should vote to lynch him now.

At 9/4/2009 3:01:42 PM, Nags wrote:
AFT's vote doesn't count. Sorry, mafia.

I'm pretty sure AFT, Clockwork, and mongeese are mafia at this point.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:55:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:42:53 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Okay somebody has to take the 1st leap:

What I have found out from the story is that: A Ragner_Rahl is innocent and B Clockwork is most likely innocent. So it is good that we (essientily) have two confirmed townies, which means either we keep them the whole game or the mafia is forced to use a kill on non-powerful roles.

Now a trend that I found to be growing can be found in the below post:

At 9/7/2009 3:25:53 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

That's a question we probably ought to answer; why did mafia kill Nags? Was it random, or what? I would go back through the Day Phase 1 thread, but that's a lot of posts. If someone else wants to go back and look, I'm fine with that. :)

Now this is not an attack against you Cody_Franklin, but as townies, everyone needs to be as informed as possible, and a summary will necessarly keep out some information. Also this allows mafia members to post and seem like inquisistive members with out actually contributing.

No offense taken. :)


To this effect, I submit crackofdawn_jr. His only contribuiton during the last day phase was a statement questioning why he should vote for R_R and one asking for summerazation. I understand it was labor day weekend, but I had to attend a funeral in Iowa and was still able to make a bigger contribution than this. While there may be some that have NO contribution, a mafioso would almost try to make sure they have at least one post, thus making crackofdawn_Jr. more suspicious.

Vote to lynch crackofdawn_Jr.

Well, knowing that it can be rescinded at any time, I have to agree with your vote; I suppose it's better to light the fire under someone we have suspicions about, rather than trying to lynch an inactive who may be completely innocent.

Lynch crackofdawn_Jr.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:59:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
USEFUL quotes:

At 9/3/2009 3:29:42 PM, Nags wrote:
Lynch clockwork

No lynching is stupid and clockwork has the most evidence against him thus far.

At 9/3/2009 6:51:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:49:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
... What possible reason could you have to vote for yourself?

Mafia get incentives/bonuses if everyone on the team votes for the person who is getting lynched. Clockwork is most definitely mafia. That also means that the rest of mafia are also probably going to vote for him.

At 9/3/2009 6:59:00 PM, Nags wrote:
Let me explain further. (I was mafia last game, so I would know.)

The moderator (theLwerd) will tell mafia that if every single mafioso votes for the person being lynched, then the mafia will get to kill two people on the night phase instead of one.

At 9/3/2009 7:02:01 PM, Nags wrote:
theLwerd was also a mafioso last game, so there is a good chance she could have copied Panda.

At 9/3/2009 7:45:30 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:44:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:36:27 PM, BigMac wrote:
do not think i am mafia because i switched

That is the most suspicious statement I've ever heard. I'll wager that you're either a terrible mafioso or the Jester.

Lol. That is like asking to be lynched.

At 9/3/2009 7:49:55 PM, Nags wrote:
Indeed. I'd bet that BigMac is the jester at this point.

At 9/3/2009 8:09:32 PM, Nags wrote:
Either R_R or BigMac is the jester. R_R for obvious reasons. BigMac for, well, being stupid I guess.

I'd hold off on voting to lynch R_R.

At 9/4/2009 8:02:56 AM, Nags wrote:
The jester has to meet a set of goals given by the moderator before they can win. So, if you think R_R is the jester, you should vote to lynch him now.

At 9/4/2009 3:01:42 PM, Nags wrote:
AFT's vote doesn't count. Sorry, mafia.

I'm pretty sure AFT, Clockwork, and mongeese are mafia at this point.
I think that this is the post that got him killed. There's no other reason the mafia would suspect him (apart from the fact that he flip-flopped once).

Because Nags was a Mason, I think that the above is the Masons' view. Therefore, lynch mongeese.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:01:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think we should apply Cody's fire-lighting logic to the people that the Masons found suspicious. The only applicable person is mongeese.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:01:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 4:01:05 PM, Nags wrote:
Am I allowed to talk on this thread?

So long as you don't help us =(.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:03:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 4:01:05 PM, Nags wrote:
Am I allowed to talk on this thread?

That's up to theLwerd, but I don't know if she would let you, so just be safe and read until we know for sure.

I hope she does, because I want to hear your opinion, Nags.
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:04:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:59:33 PM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:

At 9/4/2009 3:01:42 PM, Nags wrote:
AFT's vote doesn't count. Sorry, mafia.

I'm pretty sure AFT, Clockwork, and mongeese are mafia at this point.
I think that this is the post that got him killed. There's no other reason the mafia would suspect him (apart from the fact that he flip-flopped once).

Because Nags was a Mason, I think that the above is the Masons' view. Therefore, lynch mongeese.

In context though, that seems to come from the appeared rush lynching after aft and bigmac voting to lynch R-R (and inadvertendly keep Clockwork and everyone else from being lynched) and mongeese declaring R_R dead. Not saying you are wrong, but I don't think there had been enough time for the masons to condem 3 people.
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:06:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 4:01:05 PM, Nags wrote:
Am I allowed to talk on this thread?

Other than a generic "Avenge me, fellow townies" sort of phrase, no. Anything that assists any side from you would be cheating.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:06:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/7/2009 3:59:33 PM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:
USEFUL quotes:

At 9/3/2009 3:29:42 PM, Nags wrote:
Lynch clockwork

No lynching is stupid and clockwork has the most evidence against him thus far.

At 9/3/2009 6:51:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:49:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
... What possible reason could you have to vote for yourself?

Mafia get incentives/bonuses if everyone on the team votes for the person who is getting lynched. Clockwork is most definitely mafia. That also means that the rest of mafia are also probably going to vote for him.

At 9/3/2009 6:59:00 PM, Nags wrote:
Let me explain further. (I was mafia last game, so I would know.)

The moderator (theLwerd) will tell mafia that if every single mafioso votes for the person being lynched, then the mafia will get to kill two people on the night phase instead of one.

At 9/3/2009 7:02:01 PM, Nags wrote:
theLwerd was also a mafioso last game, so there is a good chance she could have copied Panda.

At 9/3/2009 7:45:30 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:44:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 7:36:27 PM, BigMac wrote:
do not think i am mafia because i switched

That is the most suspicious statement I've ever heard. I'll wager that you're either a terrible mafioso or the Jester.

Lol. That is like asking to be lynched.

At 9/3/2009 7:49:55 PM, Nags wrote:
Indeed. I'd bet that BigMac is the jester at this point.

At 9/3/2009 8:09:32 PM, Nags wrote:
Either R_R or BigMac is the jester. R_R for obvious reasons. BigMac for, well, being stupid I guess.

I'd hold off on voting to lynch R_R.

At 9/4/2009 8:02:56 AM, Nags wrote:
The jester has to meet a set of goals given by the moderator before they can win. So, if you think R_R is the jester, you should vote to lynch him now.

At 9/4/2009 3:01:42 PM, Nags wrote:
AFT's vote doesn't count. Sorry, mafia.

I'm pretty sure AFT, Clockwork, and mongeese are mafia at this point.
I think that this is the post that got him killed. There's no other reason the mafia would suspect him (apart from the fact that he flip-flopped once).

Because Nags was a Mason, I think that the above is the Masons' view. Therefore, lynch mongeese.

That makes sense to me. Assuming Nags' inferences are true, mongeese would be the best option for the time being, so, I'll vote to lynch Mongeese. Remember I can take my vote back, so I do wanna hear other opinions on this.
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 4:11:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Of course then, one wonders why big mac is not in that group. Since there is no extremely difinitive evidence for crackofdawn_Jr. I unvote and vote to lynch mongeese

Vote Count:

mongeese: (ToastofDestiny, Cody_Franklin, SportsGuru) 3/11 needed to lynch

At 9/7/2009 4:07:48 PM, LightningRod wrote:
Is there a waitlist or something? If AnimeFanTony and BigMac are going to be replaced, can I do some replacing?

PM theLwerd asking to be placed in the game.