Jump to topic:

Highschool kids

Jessalyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 1:46:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So these teenagers, my wonderful classmates, are sitting here rambling about sh!t they don't even have any clue about. It's hilarious and tragic at the same time. "Devil Music," the Illuminati, yeah...The ignorance is suffocating. Apparently any music other than rap is derived from Satan, and apparently that's considered evil in this school. Because, you know, ALL Satanists worship Satan, OBVIOUSLY. And OBVIOUSLY Christianity is so much better than every other religion. And OBVIOUSLY anyone who isn't a Christian is evil.

Are the kids like this in other areas, or is it just because I live in a 99% Christian part of NC and go to a school filled with uneducated idiots?
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 1:51:39 PM
There are less Christians at my school, but they are equally as idiotic.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 6:41:06 PM
You ever notice how the loner always thinks they are the smartest person in the room.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:03:59 AM
At 8/14/2012 6:41:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
You ever notice how the loner always thinks they are the smartest person in the room.
Tsar of DDO
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:11:34 AM
At 8/14/2012 1:46:31 PM, Jessalyn wrote:
So these teenagers, my wonderful classmates, are sitting here rambling about sh!t they don't even have any clue about. It's hilarious and tragic at the same time. "Devil Music," the Illuminati, yeah...The ignorance is suffocating. Apparently any music other than rap is derived from Satan, and apparently that's considered evil in this school. Because, you know, ALL Satanists worship Satan, OBVIOUSLY. And OBVIOUSLY Christianity is so much better than every other religion. And OBVIOUSLY anyone who isn't a Christian is evil.

Are the kids like this in other areas, or is it just because I live in a 99% Christian part of NC and go to a school filled with uneducated idiots?

Your one to talk. Maybe you should shut-up and listen. Rap is satanic also.
TheAsylum
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:19:20 AM
At 8/22/2012 3:11:34 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/14/2012 1:46:31 PM, Jessalyn wrote:

Your one to talk. Maybe you should shut-up and listen. Rap is satanic also.

Oh now THIS should be good....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:19:45 AM
At 8/22/2012 3:03:59 AM, YYW wrote:
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:35:49 AM
At 8/22/2012 3:19:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/22/2012 3:03:59 AM, YYW wrote:

Want a example...Zaradi?
TheAsylum