19. LightningRod
20. BigMac

21. ToastOfDestiny
22. untitled_entity
23. JBlake

24. crackofdawn_Jr
25. alex_hanson911

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* Mongeese: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

NOTES

* BigMac is playing in the game again.
* Note that Ragnar_Rahl is back, alive and well.
* A few players dropped out, so I might replace them with Mongeese, ToastOfDestiny and crackofdawn_Jr in the next day phase along with anyone else I feel needs to be replaced based on inactivity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YankeesFan2009: Crap! Amanda's on to me.

QBBrad8: What? Why would she be on to you? I thought you were one of the safe ones!

YankeesFan2009: So did I. I thought after what happened yesterday that she'd be too busy keeping tabs on Owen to suspect me. He's the REAL screw up.

QBBrad8: Great. Everything was going perfect until last night. I thought I told you to watch your step! People are really starting to pay attention. Jamie broke into the school last night and told me that she saw Jared tinkering around on the main computer. Do you think he's onto us? You know he's good with computers. He could have broken in and seen our messages to each other! Fu<k! This is NOT good.

YankeesFan2009: Relax. I don't think Jared is smart enough to go and do something like that. He was probably just snooping around; I doubt he came up with anything. Anyway the damage has already been done. All we can do at this point is stall and buy some time. I have faith in the stupidity of humanity. I mean the same thing happened last time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOTE COUNT

Charlie_Danger (SportsGuru) -- 1/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 7:38:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Considering I'm not f'ing retarded.... Vote to lynch wjmelements.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 7:43:08 AM
Oh, and it looks like the Cop has also spotted *another* mafia from the story line. So, cop can either reveal this and we can have the doctor spot him - or cop can reveal tomorrow (but we risk a random lynch of the cop by the mafia). Either way, we have two mafia in our grasp at the moment, town. One who is obviously WJMELEMENTS.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 7:54:04 AM
Vote to Lynch wjmelements.

I have confirmed that Rezzeleax and Logical-Master are innocent.

I had the ability to investigate two people during this entire game. I investigated early because I rarely make it very far into the game. I wanted to make sure that I could make use of the role.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 8:09:44 AM
WJMelements.

Keep in mind that the chances of a random nightkill of the cop are more or less 1/14 (assuming 7 mafia, a good safe number). Given that as a confirmed townie I am protectable by doc until cop reveals, this means if he reveals now with the knowledge of the apparently "obvious" wjm in addition to one other mafia (the only one who should count for purposes of our calculations, considering how he can most likely be roleblocked if he does (and is therefore likely useless from that point), this means we get a base expected value of knowledge of the following amount of actors

Reveal today: 1
Tomorrow: 24/13
3 days: 33/12
4 days: 40/11
5 days: 45/10
6 days: 48/9
7 days: 49/8
8 days: 48/7
9 days: 45/6

Obviously, this needs to be adjusted every time we get a lynch (quicken it each time a townie is lynched, slow it down each time a mafia), though it takes into account nightkills, and if we end up trying to lynch a cop obviously he should reveal anyway. But that's the base formula for rational expectations from each possible day we could reveal on.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 8:10:30 AM
And, of course, cop should adjust that formula based on how threatening he appears to mafia.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 8:54:03 AM
Remind me why we are voting for wjmelements? Is it because mongoose said that wjm is evil and mongeese trusts mongoose and mongeese is a confirmed innocent?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:02:35 AM
Mongoose(or geese?) claimed to have seen a PM from wjmelements in school. He claimed to have seen that wjm is mafia.

Off with his head!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:08:27 AM
He said he obtained Lwerd's permission.

If this is false then withdraw all votes of course :)
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:12:38 AM
They both said it was okay.

I don't really see how theLwerd can prohibit us from voting for a mafia member. The most she can do is allow us to lynch and kick mongeese (or goose, whichever one) out of the game.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:17:22 AM
VOTE COUNT

Charlie_Danger (SportsGuru) -- 1/9 votes needed to lynch

wjmelements (Vi_Veri, JBlake, Ragnar_Rahl, KRFournier, Logical-Master, Clockwork) -- 6/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:19:37 AM
At 9/9/2009 9:12:38 AM, JBlake wrote:
They both said it was okay.

I don't really see how theLwerd can prohibit us from voting for a mafia member. The most she can do is allow us to lynch and kick mongeese (or goose, whichever one) out of the game.

Kay.

It was mongoose. Goose is the one with the Jimmy Buffet profile pic. Geese is the one with the "epic fail" pic and way too many debates.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:19:50 AM
Three more votes. Let's get this moving.

Do we have any confirmed innocents?

I can confirm the following:

JBlake
Logical-Master
Rezzeleax
Clockwork? (someone said before that he is confirmed?)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:23:50 AM
At 9/9/2009 9:06:38 AM, MTGandP wrote:
Are we even allowed to vote based on out-of-game information? That feels like cheating.

Cheating would be out of thread discussion by parties not privy to PMs with other players. However, if a mafia member were careless enough to let someone see their role blatantly displayed on their computer, then how could I prohibit mongoose from using that against him? Even if I didn't allow him to post it in the thread, he would have been privy to that information therefore making him biased. So, when he asked me if he could post some information he'd come across in the thread, I agreed (as I don't see it as violating any of the rules). It's up to everyone else whether or not they choose to believe him or utilize that information. For instance, Vi could say "I looked over Danielle's shoulder and saw that X and X were mafia. Lynch them!" You could choose to believe her or not. Anyone could say anything, really.
President of DDO
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:24:25 AM
At 9/9/2009 9:19:50 AM, JBlake wrote:
Three more votes. Let's get this moving.

Do we have any confirmed innocents?

I can confirm the following:

JBlake
Logical-Master
Rezzeleax
Clockwork? (someone said before that he is confirmed?)

orly?

I agree that L-M is very likely innocent. I don't know about you, and I think Clockwork is a strange case.

Okay, I'll go with the evidence and lynch wjmelements.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:27:03 AM
VOTE COUNT

Charlie_Danger
(SportsGuru) -- 1/9 votes needed to lynch

wjmelements
(Vi_Veri, JBlake, Ragnar_Rahl, KRFournier, Logical-Master, Clockwork, MTGandP) -- 7/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 10:52:42 AM
At 9/9/2009 10:45:10 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
I vote to lynch wjmelements

Seems your vote was stolen :/. Anyway, Vote to lynch Wmelements
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:05:52 AM
At 9/9/2009 10:59:10 AM, Clockwork wrote:
That's nine! Off with his head!

No...Sportsguruvote doesn't count. Though you seem overly eager.

Unvote Wjmelements
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:07:24 AM
At 9/9/2009 11:05:52 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Unvote Wjmelements

Why did you vote and then unvote?

JBlake, your list of probable innocents is curious. Who do you currently suspect of being guilty?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:16:33 AM
At 9/9/2009 11:07:24 AM, MTGandP wrote:
At 9/9/2009 11:05:52 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Unvote Wjmelements

Why did you vote and then unvote?

JBlake, your list of probable innocents is curious. Who do you currently suspect of being guilty?

Clcokwork has intrigued me. He is eager to get rid of Wjmlements, and claiming he is dead even though I pointed out Sportsguru's vote doesn't count.
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:22:52 AM
Oh, my bad. I thought you were just being annoying by claiming that his vote didn't count because he forgot to bold "I". I forgot about the politician. Not to mention that WJM is practically confirmed mafia while I am at least somewhat cleared.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:24:03 AM
VOTE COUNT

Charlie_Danger
(SportsGuru) -- 1/9 votes needed to lynch

wjmelements (Vi_Veri, JBlake, Ragnar_Rahl, KRFournier, Logical-Master, Clockwork, MTGandP) -- 7/9 votes needed to lynch

This is the standing, still.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:33:57 AM
Panda:

JBlake also exclaimed "Off with his head." I don't see "too eager" as we are all eager to get him (the votes have come in rather swiftly). WJM is practically confirmed - if he isn't mafia, then we know who to lynch next day phase. Also, take a good look at the story: One of the characters is really hoping on human stupidity. This would seem the case if we don't lynch WJM.

In addition, we know at least one mafia member via the cop - and JBlake claims that his role lets him investigate 2 players. I hope you don't mind if I ask, JBlake, what is your role exactly? If you have already used it (and it's useless now), then it wouldn't matter if you tell us. So, JBlake, what is your investigative role?

If JBlake is sincere, we have a few "confirmed" townies:

JBlake, Rezz, LM, and Clockwork.