19. LightningRod
20. BigMac

21. ToastOfDestiny
22. untitled_entity
23. JBlake

24. crackofdawn_Jr
25. alex_hanson911

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* Mongeese: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

* wjmelements: Guilty / EMO KID (Owen) -- Like the Suicide Bomber, he could take an innocent townie down with him if and only if he casted one of the lynch votes for himself

* I-am-a-Panda: Innocent / CLASS PRESIDENT (Chris) -- Like the Politician, he could manipulate one players vote each night phase; He was also part of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ THE MIRROR ]

Several days have passed and finally our fellow classmates have made some smart moves in terms of our internal investigation. We've had some minor set backs; however, most students agree that discovering Owen Smith as one of the culprits is making the rest of us optimistic about the fate of our senior year. Only some of us are still less than enthusiastic about our standing.

"I'm annoyed," said Kate Miller. "It seems as if our student council efforts have gone to waste. We haven't made any progress whatsoever, and just as we were about to, Chris had to go and transfer schools. I don't know how I'm going to figure this out on my own, so I may just go and quit."

Others are having a little more luck. "I've kept my guard up without really letting too many people know I've been watching them," says Amanda Delaney. "I'm pleased with what I've found so far. Now I've just got to figure out a way to help my classmates without putting my own neck on the line."

With students like Owen Smith running around, it's obvious why Amanda Delaney has been on her guard. Rumor has it that he was intending to take someone down with him once suspicion had been cast about his guilt. Had Amanda come forward about her sneaky investigations, he just might have done something drastic before the security guard caught on.

"I noticed the gun in his pocket as he walked quietly down the hall," said Officer Rooney. "It's actually a very similar firearm to mine, so I recognized the shape, though at first I thought I was just being paranoid. I was aware that Owen was a kid who was always walking around with his headphones blaring From Autumn to Ashes... You know, that 'Cut Myself! Wishing you dead' type of music. I knew he had to be stopped once the other students came forward about their suspicions. I'm just glad we got him in time before he could hurt anybody else."

And so it continues, with our ups and downs, but still we press on. All we can do is come together and help pull the weight of those of us who don't seem to care about our trip, prom or sense of self respect. Even our own reporter, Amy Jensen, has seemed to stop caring about our fate. Perhaps this indicative of her own guilt; perhaps we've all just become too paranoid. Still, with a group of dishonest scum running around our school and still out on the prowl, you can never be too careful.

-- Jennifer Dollar

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MODERATOR NOTES

As you can see, there are several people who are technically alive, but still inactive (not participating in the game -- about 5 to 6 of them, meaning there are only about 13 to 14 active players). At some point, probably during this day phase, I'm going to replace at least four of these players with mongeese, crackofdawn_Jr, ToastOfDestiny and I-am-a-Panda. I will give some of the others the opportunity to post (like LightningRod and BigMac), as I realize that the day and night phases have progressed quicker in this game than in all other games, so some people may just not be able to get online and post as much. Please keep track of what's going on so you don't get the four replacements confused if/when they return to the game.

VOTE COUNT

untitled_entity (alex_hanson911) -- 1/8 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:00:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
FIRST POST I FINALLY AM HERE DURING A DAY PHASE!

Now I will read that story...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:00:17 PM
Well, let's get this ball rolling again, town. Mongoose was right about WJMelements, so I will take his next advice and go for the throat (especially since I suspected this player earlier on): I vote to lynch untitled_entity.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:03:25 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:00:17 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Well, let's get this ball rolling again, town. Mongoose was right about WJMelements, so I will take his next advice and go for the throat (especially since I suspected this player earlier on): I vote to lynch untitled_entity.

I ditto.

VOTE untitled_entity
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:04:30 PM
VOTE COUNT

untitled_entity (alex_hanson911, Vi_Veri, Rezzelaux) -- 3/8 votes needed to lynch

I'm the official vote helper : )
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:04:39 PM
Unless Mongoose is leading an epic Bus, then i believe him also.

LYNCH Untitled_Entity
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:05:12 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:04:39 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
Unless Mongoose is leading an epic Bus, then i believe him also.

LYNCH Untitled_Entity

sorry

LYNCH Untitled_Entity
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:06:30 PM
i did :D
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:06:59 PM
Big Mac has the most awesome avie ever.

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:10:23 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:06:59 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Thank You :D

im guessing you have the munchies, to just say that now?
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:10:50 PM
LOL sorry, forgot i changed it XD
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:11:51 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:10:23 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:

I do not understand what that last line means.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:12:09 PM
VOTE COUNT

untitled_entity
(alex_hanson911, Vi_Veri, Rezzelaux, BIgMac_2, pcmbrown, Cody_Franklin) -- 6/8 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:13:57 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:11:51 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 9/9/2009 9:10:23 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:

I do not understand what that last line means.

read my next post XD
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:18:08 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:13:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Is there some kind of Guinness World Record for "Fastest Day Phase"?

If it wasn't midnight, this would definitely be it. I'm sure most players here have a bed time :P
President of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:19:43 PM
At 9/9/2009 9:18:08 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/9/2009 9:13:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Is there some kind of Guinness World Record for "Fastest Day Phase"?

If it wasn't midnight, this would definitely be it. I'm sure most players here have a bed time :P

Well, miss, by my watch it happens to be 11:19 PM; ergo, not yet midnight. :)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:32:10 PM
| MODERATOR NOTE |

Mongeese has re-joined the game, replacing MrBullfrog11. Several other players are going to be replaced within the next 24 hours. The new active players list and deceased list will now note mongeese1 (dead) and mongeese2 (alive). Moreover, with the addition of mongeese, you now need 1 more lynch vote - until further notice - to implement a successful lynch.

VOTE COUNT

untitled_entity
(alex_hanson911, Vi_Veri, Rezzelaux, BIgMac_2, pcmbrown, Cody_Franklin) -- 6/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 9:40:19 PM
You don't miss the east coast! You love Chicago-land and our clocks ; )
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 10:36:01 PM
Man, I go out for the evening and return to see the next day phase half over. Untitled_Entity is a good bet given the circumstances. I vote to lynch untitled_entity.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2009 11:47:41 PM
Seems in my death I left a valuable present :D. Don't let go to waste.

Avenge me.......Avenge me..........................AVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2009 5:10:07 AM
Since I am looking like a pretty good night 4 kill candidate, it's time to reveal. Plus theLwerd is taunting me.

At 9/9/2009 8:51:37 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Others are having a little more luck. "I've kept my guard up without really letting too many people know I've been watching them," says Amanda Delaney. "I'm pleased with what I've found so far. Now I've just got to figure out a way to help my classmates without putting my own neck on the line."

I am Amanda, the cop. I have found Logical-Master and Vi-Veri to be innocent, and KRFournier to be guilty. On day five, I strongly recommend that we lynch KRFournier.

For today, though, I will vote to lynch untitled_entity.