18. Rezzealaux
19. crackofdawn_Jr2
(replacing LightningRod replacing AFT)
20. BIgMac_2
21. ToastOfDestiny1
22. untitled_entity

23. JBlake
24. crackofdawn_Jr1
25. ToastOfDestiny2 (replacing alex_hanson911)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* mongeese1: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr1: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny1: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

* wjmelements: Guilty / EMO KID (Owen) -- Like the Suicide Bomber, he could take an innocent townie down with him if and only if he casted one of the lynch votes for himself / Lynched on Day Phase 3

* I-am-a-Panda1: Innocent / CLASS PRESIDENT (Chris) -- Like the Politician, he could manipulate one players vote each night phase; He was also part of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 3

* untitled_entity: Guilty / FOOTBALL CAPTAIN (Brad) -- Like the Godfather, she was responsible for making the final decision on who the mafia killed during the night phase. She also carried out the kills (so the mafia would have failed had she been role blocked at night). However, unlike the Godfather, she would not be seen as innocent upon any investigation; she would have come up guilty / Lynched on Day Phase 4

* KRFournier: Guilty / SIDE KICK (Matt) -- Like the Usurper, his job was to make sure that the Godfather i.e. Football Captain got lynched at some point in the game. His other goal was for the mafia to win overall. It is too soon to tell if he succeeded at both of his goals. / Lynched on Day Phase 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jbaby44: Ricky and John. Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Jdude22: Uh, no. You're not funny. I haven't seen Ricky in weeks. And besides, that's gross! You're the bi one. You've been whoring it up trying to kick it to Amanda lately.

Jbaby44: No! You're just jealous cuz she likes me better than you.

Jdude22: Get real. Anyway, Amanda doesn't like you. She just doesn't know it yet :P

Jbaby44: What's that supposed to mean?

Jdude22: Lol anyone who gets to know you doesn't like you ;P

Jbaby44: Whatever! You're a jerk. BYEEE.

Note: You need 9 votes to carry out a lynch this day phase.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:16:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Are we to take it the doctor locked off yet another kill?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:20:15 AM
<3 Doctor, if that's what happened : ) Mafia seems to be having massive bad luck :p all the better for us. We get another kill advantage, it seems (if we can dissect the last couple of days and come up with another mafia today). So, any ideas, everyone? I'll be making a list in a second...
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:22:15 AM
Confirmed Innocent:
6/17

JBlake
Logical-Master (twice confirmed)
Rezzeleax
Ragnar Rahl
Vi Veri
MTGandP

Likely Innocents:
1/17

Clockwork

Leaving us with the following unconfirmed:

2 - 4/10 of the following are mafia:

1. Charlie_Danger
2. mongoose
3. Cody_Franklin
4. Pcmbrown
5. Mongeese2
6. SportsGuru
7. I-Am-A-Panda2
8. crackofdawn_Jr2
9. BigMac2
10. toastofdestiny2
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:26:51 AM
Yeah, figured from the story that the Mafia prostitute role blocked the hell out of you again, MTGandP.... Hm, seems she's the one we have to figure out and take out... Going to go examine the story a bit more and see if there are any clues (in that and in people's behavior).
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:30:39 AM
At 9/12/2009 10:25:33 AM, MTGandP wrote:
Just so you know, I got role blocked the last two days. Not like that's a big surprise.

Actually, that may help a bit.

From the bottom list we've got:
2 - 4/10 of the following are mafia:

1. Charlie_Danger
2. mongoose
3. Cody_Franklin
4. Pcmbrown
5. Mongeese2
6. SportsGuru
7. I-Am-A-Panda2
8. crackofdawn_Jr2
9. BigMac2
10. toastofdestiny2

Let us remove the three new players, who could not possibly have been the roleblocker (though they can still be mafia) since you have been blocked in their absence. That leaves us with 6 possible roleblockers. This helps us narrow it down.
1. Charlie_Danger
2. mongoose
3. Cody_Franklin
4. Pcmbrown
5. SportsGuru
6. BigMac2

It seems rather unlikely that mongoose is mafia, so that helps narrow it down further. I won't remove him from the list, but it helps us to narrow things down. That gives us five to choose from in searching for the roleblocker:
1. Charlie_Danger
2. Cody_Franklin
3. Pcmbrown
4. SportsGuru
5. BigMac2
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:32:57 AM
At 9/12/2009 10:31:37 AM, mongeese wrote:
I'm thinking that mongoose should be moved to "likely innocent," now that we know that he is not the Usurper.

1. We do not know that.
2. We need solid evidence to move someone.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:36:13 AM
lol... we know he's not the usurper as that was KRF... buuut, you're right, we don't know for sure if he is innocent or not. Likely, sure, so I guess I might put him under likely like Clockwork.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:39:14 AM
Ok, I'm going to go with a gut hunch here: my two are Charlie_Danger and Cody_Franklin.... so.... I'm going to go ahead and put some pressure on and vote for....

I vote to lynch Cody_Franklin.

I'm probably going to be gone for the rest of the day... just a heads up.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:42:35 AM
Drat. I really didn't wanna do this yet. Oh well.

My role suggest that Cody_Franklin is mafia.

I am the Flamboyant homosexual. Every odd numbered night, I can submit a guess in terms of who is mafia. If I guess correctly, I don't die IF the mafia targets me. Likewise, every even numbered night, I can guess in terms of who is the doctor or equivalent to the cop. I assume that since I didn't die on Night 4 (and that I was mentioned in the story out of the blue), I guessed correctly. MTGandP is in fact the equivalent to the cop, although I'm sure everyone knew that. Problem is, I can only successfully do the latter once.

Also, if my guess turns out to be correct upon preventing the mafia from killing me, my roles changes a bit, though I won't get into that for obvious reasons. Anyways, JBlake can confirm all of this. ;)

Now there is a possibility that the mafia simply targeted someone who is bulletproof or was healed by the doctor, but given the mention of my name in the story, I doubt it. I think they targeted me both yesterday and today. I'd say this John character in fact cody Franklin.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:49:10 AM
I did not want to reveal quite yet, but hopefully this will be more beneficial.

I am the popular kid: equivilant of the jack-of-all-trades except I do not I have a 1-shot kill. I investigated Cody_Franklin last night and found him to be innocent. That leaves us with 3 potiential role-blockers: Charlie_Danger, pmcbrown, and bigmac. Since I do not remember seeing a pmcbrown post, I vote to lynch pmcbrown
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:49:18 AM
At 9/12/2009 10:42:35 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
Drat. I really didn't wanna do this yet. Oh well.

My role suggest that Cody_Franklin is mafia.

I am the Flamboyant homosexual. Every odd numbered night, I can submit a guess in terms of who is mafia. If I guess correctly, I don't die IF the mafia targets me. Likewise, every even numbered night, I can guess in terms of who is the doctor or equivalent to the cop. I assume that since I didn't die on Night 4 (and that I was mentioned in the story out of the blue), I guessed correctly. MTGandP is in fact the equivalent to the cop, although I'm sure everyone knew that. Problem is, I can only successfully do the latter once.

Also, if my guess turns out to be correct upon preventing the mafia from killing me, my roles changes a bit, though I won't get into that for obvious reasons. Anyways, JBlake can confirm all of this. ;)

Now there is a possibility that the mafia simply targeted someone who is bulletproof or was healed by the doctor, but given the mention of my name in the story, I doubt it. I think they targeted me both yesterday and today. I'd say this John character in fact cody Franklin.

Alrighty then. Cody_Franklin.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:51:04 AM
VOTE COUNT

Cody Franklin
(Vi_Veri, Logical-Master, JBlake, MTGandP) -- 4/9 votes needed to lynch

pcmbrown (SportsGuru) -- 1/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 10:54:37 AM
At 9/12/2009 10:49:10 AM, SportsGuru wrote:

I am the popular kid: equivilant of the jack-of-all-trades except I do not I have a 1-shot kill. I investigated Cody_Franklin last night and found him to be innocent. That leaves us with 3 potiential role-blockers: Charlie_Danger, pmcbrown, and bigmac. Since I do not remember seeing a pmcbrown post, I vote to lynch pmcbrown

IMO, I think there is a good chance that Cody is the godfather. Firs I asked theLwerd if my ability would work on the godfather and then responded affirmatively. Second, KRF (a confirmed mafia member) wanted someone to investigate him. What better ploy to pull than to investigate a mafioso who is guarenteed to turn up innocent.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:00:14 AM
We will keep pcmbrown and sportsguru in mind tomorrow then. Today we take out Cody.

MTGandP, in case you are not blocked, investigate sportsguru.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:01:21 AM
At 9/12/2009 10:54:37 AM, Logical-Master wrote:

IMO, I think there is a good chance that Cody is the godfather. Firs I asked theLwerd if my ability would work on the godfather and then responded affirmatively. Second, KRF (a confirmed mafia member) wanted someone to investigate him. What better ploy to pull than to investigate a mafioso who is guarenteed to turn up innocent

Well, it seems I just most likely gave my role for nothing then. I did not even think to consider that the innocence not given to the football captain might be put elswhere. In light of this realization, I unvote and vote to lynch Cody_Franklin.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:03:55 AM
At 9/12/2009 11:00:14 AM, JBlake wrote:
We will keep pcmbrown and sportsguru in mind tomorrow then. Today we take out Cody.

That would be pretty funny if he turned out to be guilty. It's like he is against the town in every single game he plays in. :D
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:04:18 AM
At 9/12/2009 11:01:21 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/12/2009 10:54:37 AM, Logical-Master wrote:

IMO, I think there is a good chance that Cody is the godfather. Firs I asked theLwerd if my ability would work on the godfather and then responded affirmatively. Second, KRF (a confirmed mafia member) wanted someone to investigate him. What better ploy to pull than to investigate a mafioso who is guarenteed to turn up innocent

Well, it seems I just most likely gave my role for nothing then. I did not even think to consider that the innocence not given to the football captain might be put elswhere. In light of this realization, I unvote and vote to lynch Cody_Franklin.

Be sure to use one of your abilities tonight, you will likely be the target. If you can resurrect someone then do it.

Doctor, continue protecting MTGandP. He is the most important to the remainder of the game. Once we find the role blocker then he will be very useful.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:04:57 AM
VOTE COUNT

Cody Franklin (Vi_Veri, Logical-Master, JBlake, MTGandP, SportsGuru) -- 5/9 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:06:43 AM
Vote Cody_Franklin
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:08:09 AM
At 9/12/2009 11:03:55 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
At 9/12/2009 11:00:14 AM, JBlake wrote:

That would be pretty funny if he turned out to be guilty. It's like he is against the town in every single game he plays in. :D

To be fair, last game I did start out as a townie but was recruited to the cult. But it always seems that I am either mafia, or am suspected to be mafia because I am not the most frequent poster.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:23:04 AM
VOTE Cody_Franklin
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 11:24:32 AM
I'm wary of Sportsguru. Isn't it convenient the only proof of his role, a one shot kill, is removed? Furthermore, the amount of investigative roles suggests to me that his investigative abily would be stripped of him.

On the note of investigative roles, the fact we've had 3 so far means one is bound to not be working (i.e. is paranoid/ naive)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.