Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This guy is freakin' amazing.

http://www.joecastillo.com...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 5:57:44 PM
Pretty nice. I once saw a video of a guy who could paint landscapes in literally five seconds with strokes of his fingers. Too lazy to search it, though you could try it.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 8:37:12 PM
Holy mother fvcker. He has magic fingers.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 11:01:01 PM
At 8/31/2012 8:37:12 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
Holy mother fvcker. He has magic fingers.

This.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan