18. Rezzealaux
19. crackofdawn_Jr2
(replacing LightningRod replacing AFT)
20. BIgMac_2
21. ToastOfDestiny1
22. untitled_entity
23. JBlake
24. crackofdawn_Jr1
25. ToastOfDestiny2 (replacing alex_hanson911)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* mongeese1: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr1: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny1: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

* wjmelements: Guilty / EMO KID (Owen) -- Like the Suicide Bomber, he could take an innocent townie down with him if and only if he casted one of the lynch votes for himself / Lynched on Day Phase 3

* I-am-a-Panda1: Innocent / CLASS PRESIDENT (Chris) -- Like the Politician, he could manipulate one players vote each night phase; He was also part of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 3

* untitled_entity: Guilty / FOOTBALL CAPTAIN (Brad) -- Like the Godfather, she was responsible for making the final decision on who the mafia killed during the night phase. She also carried out the kills (so the mafia would have failed had she been role blocked at night). However, unlike the Godfather, she would not be seen as innocent upon any investigation; she would have come up guilty / Lynched on Day Phase 4

* KRFournier: Guilty / SIDE KICK (Matt) -- Like the Usurper, his job was to make sure that the Godfather i.e. Football Captain got lynched at some point in the game. His other goal was for the mafia to win overall. It is too soon to tell if he succeeded at both of his goals. / Lynched on Day Phase 5

* Cody_Franklin: Guilty / TEACHER'S PET (Luke) -- Appeared innocent upon investigation / Lynched on Day Phase 6

* Logical-Master: Innocent / FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL (Ricky) -- Could submit the name of one player each night. If the mafia targeted him that night, and his submission was correct, he'd live. If his submission was incorrect, the night kill would be successful and he'd die / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 6

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ THE MIRROR ]

With many people sleeping on the job as our class pressed on to continue with this grueling investigation, it seems as if those who kept at it have made some excellent progress in their absence. "I can say that my efforts... and others as well... have totally helped out with our cause," notes Chase Beaudoin. Other students disagree. "I'm thrilled that we've been so successful thus far, but I'm not sure we could take all the credit. The culprits seem to make some pretty bad decisions. I'm banking on their mistakes leading to their own demise soon enough," says Ben Wallace.

It's hard to decipher whether there are some truth in Ben's words. Last night, upon his departure from play rehearsal, our very own Ricky Ronson was attacked by a few goons on his way to Starbucks. His good friend Amanda Delaney had this to say about her buddy's fate:

"...I don't know why they did it. People are always picking on Ricky because he's very blunt and open with his feelings, even when they're harsh. I mean, what do you expect? He's a total Queen. But, that shouldn't have been enough to warrant such a malicious attack, especially in this day and age. We live in New York, for Christ's sake! My guess is that Ricky was on to something. Although usually if he were, his guard would be up. I'm not really sure what happened to be honest with you. All I know is that this is a tragedy of epic proportions. And, if any of you would like to visit Ricky, his favorite flowers are dahlias and he's in room C15 at Saint Vincent's."

So here's the latest mystery left behind for those of us at Da Vinci High. Was Ricky a target because he was on to something, or are we giving our incompetent culprits too much credit? Let's put our heads together and keep up the great work, class.

-- Amy Jensen

Note: You need 8 votes to carry out a lynch this day phase.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 4:47:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
NROOOO LM DDDDDD:

How many mafia are left now? It should be 2-3, right?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 4:49:36 PM
Probably.

I don't know how you people keep track of this particular game. Goes way too fast. But we seem to be winning so no reason to stop.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 4:50:46 PM
At 9/12/2009 4:44:40 PM, theLwerd wrote:

[ THE MIRROR ]

With many people sleeping on the job as our class pressed on to continue with this grueling investigation, it seems as if those who kept at it have made some excellent progress in their absence. "I can say that my efforts... and others as well... have totally helped out with our cause," notes Chase Beaudoin. Other students disagree. "I'm thrilled that we've been so successful thus far, but I'm not sure we could take all the credit. The culprits seem to make some pretty bad decisions. I'm banking on their mistakes leading to their own demise soon enough," says Ben Wallace.

It's hard to decipher whether there are some truth in Ben's words. Last night, upon his departure from play rehearsal, our very own Ricky Ronson was attacked by a few goons on his way to Starbucks. His good friend Amanda Delaney had this to say about her buddy's fate:

"...I don't know why they did it. People are always picking on Ricky because he's very blunt and open with his feelings, even when they're harsh. I mean, what do you expect? He's a total Queen. But, that shouldn't have been enough to warrant such a malicious attack, especially in this day and age. We live in New York, for Christ's sake! My guess is that Ricky was on to something. Although usually if he were, his guard would be up. I'm not really sure what happened to be honest with you. All I know is that this is a tragedy of epic proportions. And, if any of you would like to visit Ricky, his favorite flowers are dahlias and he's in room C15 at Saint Vincent's."

So here's the latest mystery left behind for those of us at Da Vinci High. Was Ricky a target because he was on to something, or are we giving our incompetent culprits too much credit? Let's put our heads together and keep up the great work, class.

-- Amy Jensen

Not much in this story methinks. It describe the attack and such, and lwerd has a pro-gay rights rant, but nothing really on the level of past stories.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 4:51:28 PM
Who's going to make the list?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 4:52:00 PM
At 9/12/2009 4:51:28 PM, mongoose wrote:
Who's going to make the list?

JBlake again, perhaps?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:02:01 PM
Confirmed Innocent:
6/17

JBlake
Logical-Master (twice confirmed)
Rezzeleax
Ragnar Rahl
Vi Veri
MTGandP

Likely Innocents:
1/17

Clockwork

Leaving us with the following unconfirmed:

2 - 4/10 of the following are mafia:

1. Charlie_Danger
2. mongoose
3. Pcmbrown
4. Mongeese2
5. SportsGuru
6. I-Am-A-Panda2
7. crackofdawn_Jr2
8. BigMac2
9. toastofdestiny2
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:02:44 PM
At 9/12/2009 4:54:28 PM, mongeese wrote:
Can I go visit Ricky in Room C15 with flowers and ask him who he guessed and why?

That would give us a clear, so I'm guessing not.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:08:58 PM
How many mafia do we think there are? I think we've been guessing 2-4 for a while now...

I should be under "Likely innocent"
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:17:54 PM
At 9/12/2009 4:54:28 PM, mongeese wrote:
Can I go visit Ricky in Room C15 with flowers and ask him who he guessed and why?

You'd like that wouldn't you :)
President of DDO
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:41:27 PM
I think anyone can figure out who I guessed.

And what's up with targeting me three nights in a row? I'm the least threatening person in this game. :(
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:42:38 PM
Going to say that her story did give us a hint....

And LM's last idea for mafia last night is also hinting....

So.

I vote to lynch Charlie_Danger.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:48:04 PM
Oh, hold up, completely miss-read his role: unvote Charlie_Danger. Lemme think about this... Whoever he targeted *wasn't* a mafia member, and it seemed like he would have targeted Charlie_Danger last night phase...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:58:16 PM
JBlakes list from last day phase:

It seems rather unlikely that mongoose is mafia, so that helps narrow it down further. I won't remove him from the list, but it helps us to narrow things down. That gives us five to choose from in searching for the roleblocker:
1. Charlie_Danger
2. Cody_Franklin
3. Pcmbrown
4. SportsGuru
5. BigMac2

We can remove Cody_Franklin from that list.... So:

1. Charlie_Danger
2. Pcmbrown
3. SportsGuru
4. BigMac2

If like I suspect, LM targetted Charlie_Danger last night (evidence from this quote):

"Yep. If Franklin turns out to be guilty, Panda is definitely a good candidate for investigation. If not, I suppose Charlie Danger." -- LM

And since MTGandP says that he investigated SportsGuru last night, it seems we are left with two people on that list:

1. Pcmbrown
2. BigMac2

But that's only 2 likely (and we know we have at least three more mafia) so we can bring in the other people omitted from the role blocker list - so the complete list of suspects:

POSSIBLE MAFIA

1. Pcmbrown
2. BigMac2
3. Mongeese2
4. I-Am-A-Panda2
5. crackofdawn_Jr2
6. toastofdestiny2
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 5:58:22 PM
Confirmed Innocent:
6/15

JBlake
Rezzeleax
Ragnar Rahl
Vi Veri
MTGandP
Sportsguru

Likely Innocents:
1/17

Clockwork

Leaving us with the following unconfirmed:
1-3/8 of the following are mafia:

1. Charlie_Danger
2. mongoose
3. Pcmbrown
4. Mongeese2
5. I-Am-A-Panda2
6. crackofdawn_Jr2
7. BigMac2
8. toastofdestiny2
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 6:02:19 PM
Actually, big edit: he suspected Panda before Charlie_Danger.

So, LM either chose Panda or Charlie last night... Most likely Panda, you think?

So update that list (just to be safe) into:

1. Pcmbrown
2. BigMac2
3. Mongeese2
4. I-Am-A-Panda2
5. crackofdawn_Jr2
6. toastofdestiny2
7. Charlie_Danger

Now, Charlie Danger has consistently been very awkward with his vote, pcmbrown has been almost non-existent....

I guess I'll tag along behind JBlake on this one... Vote to lynch pcmbrown.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 6:10:38 PM
JBlake:

Yeah, I do, and I suspect LM probably chose Panda last night as opposed to Charlie... but there's always that slight chance he might have chosen his second guess. But I've had this huge nagging hunch about Charlie_Danger for a while.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 6:18:10 PM
VOTE pcmbrown
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2009 6:18:49 PM
lynch pcmbrown
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.