Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

I'm in New York right now

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 3:52:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I love it. I just visited my relatives million dollar house in Staten Island. DEM ACCENTSSSSS
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:04:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
o.0

I was in New York a few days ago.

Took a ferry to Staten Island for the hell of it, then missed the ride back and had to wait 30 minutes =/
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:06:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:04:59 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
o.0

I was in New York a few days ago.

Took a ferry to Staten Island for the hell of it, then missed the ride back and had to wait 30 minutes =/
Lol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:19:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.

Too bad I'm only here today and tomorrow morning. I like the place. I had to pass through Jersey though *shudders* :P
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:23:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:19:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.

Too bad I'm only here today and tomorrow morning. I like the place. I had to pass through Jersey though *shudders* :P

xD

I have a few friends who live in Jersey.... =/
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:25:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:23:37 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:19:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.

Too bad I'm only here today and tomorrow morning. I like the place. I had to pass through Jersey though *shudders* :P

xD

I have a few friends who live in Jersey.... =/
Actually, this thread title is incorrect. I'm not in New York right now. I'm STILL in Jersey lol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:27:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:25:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:23:37 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:19:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.

Too bad I'm only here today and tomorrow morning. I like the place. I had to pass through Jersey though *shudders* :P

xD

I have a few friends who live in Jersey.... =/
Actually, this thread title is incorrect. I'm not in New York right now. I'm STILL in Jersey lol

lol
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 4:29:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/2/2012 4:27:47 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:25:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:23:37 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:19:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/2/2012 4:10:41 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Get out of my home you dam tourists lol. But really enjoy the place. Its a wonderful place to visit. When you have time you should check out queens and brooklyn.

Too bad I'm only here today and tomorrow morning. I like the place. I had to pass through Jersey though *shudders* :P

xD

I have a few friends who live in Jersey.... =/
Actually, this thread title is incorrect. I'm not in New York right now. I'm STILL in Jersey lol

lol
I'm not sure now. I'm at the Lincoln Tunnel toll booth now.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:07:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry to hear that. It will be over soon.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 7:12:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I saw a drug deal go down in a white castle... Why isn't Florida that cool?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 7:13:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On 8th avenue I think lol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 8:46:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 7:12:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I saw a drug deal go down in a white castle... Why isn't Florida that cool?

Um, White Castle is cool? Aren't those a poor mans "Denny's"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%