11. mongeese 2 (replacing MrBullfrog11)
12. Clockwork
13. SportsGuru

14. mongeese1
15. I-am-a-Panda (replacing PoeJoe)
16. Nags
17. MTGandP
18. Rezzealaux
19. crackofdawn_Jr2 (replacing LightningRod replacing AFT)
20. BIgMac_2
21. ToastOfDestiny1
22. untitled_entity

23. JBlake
24. crackofdawn_Jr1
25. ToastOfDestiny2 (replacing alex_hanson911)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* mongeese1: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr1: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny1: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

* wjmelements: Guilty / EMO KID (Owen) -- Like the Suicide Bomber, he could take an innocent townie down with him if and only if he casted one of the lynch votes for himself / Lynched on Day Phase 3

* I-am-a-Panda1: Innocent / CLASS PRESIDENT (Chris) -- Like the Politician, he could manipulate one players vote each night phase; He was also part of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 3

* untitled_entity: Guilty / FOOTBALL CAPTAIN (Brad) -- Like the Godfather, she was responsible for making the final decision on who the mafia killed during the night phase. She also carried out the kills (so the mafia would have failed had she been role blocked at night). However, unlike the Godfather, she would not be seen as innocent upon any investigation; she would have come up guilty / Lynched on Day Phase 4

* KRFournier: Guilty / SIDE KICK (Matt) -- Like the Usurper, his job was to make sure that the Godfather i.e. Football Captain got lynched at some point in the game. His other goal was for the mafia to win overall. It is too soon to tell if he succeeded at both of his goals. / Lynched on Day Phase 5

* Cody_Franklin: Guilty / TEACHER'S PET (Luke) -- Appeared innocent upon investigation / Lynched on Day Phase 6

* Logical-Master: Innocent / FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL (Ricky) -- Could submit the name of one player each night. If the mafia targeted him that night, and his submission was correct, he'd live. If his submission was incorrect, the night kill would be successful and he'd die / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 6

* BIgMac_2: Innocent / CLASS CLOWN (Bobby) -- His character was similar to a town-oriented Jester. While his goal was to get lynched at some point in the game, he would only win if he was lynched AND simultaneously the town won. Like KRF, it's too soon to tell if he succeeded in both of his goals / Lynched on Day Phase 7

* Rezzelaux: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Kate) -- Can talk to other members of the Student Councul / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 7

* Charlie_Danger: Guilty / SCHOOL SLUT (Jamie) -- Like the Prostitute, can role block one player each night

* ToastOfDestiny: Innocent / REPORTER (Amy) -- This role is that of a pawn which could be very useful to the town. Each night, one name could be submitted. If he correctly targeted a mafioso, he would die that night along with the mafioso. However, his death would benefit the town because the findings would be published the next day in the school newspaper. So, essentially the Reporter was a character who would sacrifice their life for the good of the town. Because the Reporter was supposed to be HIGHLY under-cover, and as a counter to the fact that this was essentially yet another investigative role (pending they weren't role blocked), the catch was that the Reporter could not give any hints about their role or findings or else they would be mod-killed. Again, this was a pawn-type of self-sacrificial role / Mod-killed on Night Phase 8

* mongoose: Innocent / RICH KID (John) -- Like the Doctor, he could protect someone from being killed each night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 8

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ THE MIRROR ]

It's a sad day for Da Vinci High. Our very own reporter, Amy Jensen, was taken out by an unnamed source after being caught snooping on the job for yours truly, The Mirror. Jensen, one of our most respected reporters knew very well the dangers of risking her neck for the good of journalism. One of the last people to see Amy, Ben Wallace, had this to say about her disappearance:

"I have to admit that I don't understand why she did what she did. I understand one following their passions, but what good is it if you get hurt and have to give up your passion for life?" Perhaps Ben makes a good point. However, Amy's disappearance narrows down the list of potential suspects at our school. This dwindling down of potential goons comes at a very important time for Da Vinci High, as we have just learned that our friend John House is no longer with us. John, whose famous father is a highly revered Doctor, is known around these parts for being a very generous friend.

"I'm definitely going to miss Johnny Boy," says Chase Beaudoin. "He and I worked really hard to pick off the culprits." Indeed John House was a great asset to Da Vinci High in helping to discover who needed to be ousted from our prestigious institution. "I think Amanda will miss him most of all," notes Beaudoin. "They had developed 'a thing' in the midst of all this chaos; it seems as if she'll be losing a very dear and important friend." However there's no doubt about it - We all loved John. He was a good guy who always had our best interests at heart. It would seem as only those who are scum will be grateful for this detrimental loss.

-- Jennifer Dollar

Note: You need 5 votes to carry out a lynch this day phase.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:08:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Active Players:

Ragnar_Rahl
Pcmbrown
Vi_Veri
mongeese2
Clockwork
SportsGuru
I-am-a-Panda2
MTGandP
crackofdawn_jr2
JBlake

Confirmed:

Ragnar_Rahl
Vi_Veri
pcmbrown
SportsGuru
MTGandP
JBlake

Suspects:

Mongeese2
I-am-a-Panda2
crackofdawn_jr2

Probably innocent:

Clockwork
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:10:36 PM
So, at this point, since we probably only have one mafia, I suggest a role reveal for the whole town. In agreement?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:12:28 PM
Ten Players:

1. Ragnar_Rahl
2. Pcmbrown
3. Vi_Veri
4. mongeese2
5. Clockwork
6. SportsGuru
7. I-am-a-Panda2
8. MTGandP
9. crackofdawn_jr2
10. JBlake

Confirmed Innocent:
6/10
Ragnar_Rahl
Vi_Veri
pcmbrown
SportsGuru
MTGandP
JBlake

Unconfirmed:
4/10
Mongeese2
I-am-a-Panda2
crackofdawn_jr2
Clockwork

Like number of mafia remaining: 1 - 3

I have removed Clockwork from the list because I don't remember the reasons we put him there in the first place. The fact that I have been kept alive is another indicator that he may not be innocent. The mafia may have kept me alive because I have was pushing him as probably innocent.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:13:50 PM
Oops, Vi Veri beat me to it.

A role reveal at this point is a good idea. The four suspects should reveal their role immediately.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:23:27 PM
At 9/14/2009 12:14:37 PM, JBlake wrote:
I think the most likely mafia are Panda and crack of dawn.

I will go with my hunch and vote to:
Lynch I-am-a-Panda

I'm Saulus, the Vampire.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:28:14 PM
Well obviously you're not called the "Vampire" in school - why don't you name your school role?

Doubt him.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:32:19 PM
I'm Chase the bad boy (bulletproof townie).

Roles Revealed

Ragnar_Rahl (Detention King)
Vi_Veri (Bulletproof)
Clockwork (Token Black Guy - Miller)
SportsGuru (Jack-of-all-Trades)
I-am-a-Panda2 (The Vampire)
MTGandP (The Cop)
crackofdawn_jr2
JBlake (Computer Geek)

Left to Reveal

Pcmbrown
mongeese2
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:33:58 PM
EDIT EDIT

Roles Revealed

Ragnar_Rahl (Detention King)
Vi_Veri (Bulletproof)
Clockwork (Token Black Guy - Miller)
SportsGuru (Jack-of-all-Trades)
I-am-a-Panda2 (The Vampire)
MTGandP (The Cop)
JBlake (Computer Geek)

Left to Reveal

crackofdawn_jr2
Pcmbrown
mongeese2
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:36:31 PM
At 9/14/2009 12:28:14 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Well obviously you're not called the "Vampire" in school - why don't you name your school role?

Doubt him.

Forgot we were allowed give names. I'm Bella, The Obsessed Twilight Fan
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:38:59 PM
First your name is I'm Saulus then your name is Bella?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:39:10 PM
Panda just admitted to being a role that we do not want. He could have been targeted (then recruited) by the mafia on either of the two days in which no one was killed. We must lynch him either today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, let us look at the other unconfirmed:
mongeese
crackofdawn
clockwork

Of these, mongeese is more likely innocent. We had evidence at one point that clockwork may be considered a likely innocent. That leaves only crackofdawn as unaccounted for. As such, I will:

Unvote Panda
Vote to lynch crackofdawn
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:40:52 PM
I think we have enough to move forward with a lynch of crackofdawn. If the game is not over and we go to another day phase, we will lynch Panda.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:42:05 PM
I'm going to wait for a post from MTGandP as his role wasn't blocked last night since we got the mafia prostitute.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:43:35 PM
At 9/14/2009 12:38:59 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
First your name is I'm Saulus then your name is Bella?

No, the role I have is generally referred to a Saulus OR The Vampire.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:44:45 PM
At 9/14/2009 12:39:10 PM, JBlake wrote:
Panda just admitted to being a role that we do not want. He could have been targeted (then recruited) by the mafia on either of the two days in which no one was killed. We must lynch him either today or tomorrow.

Or the Mafia attempted to kill and Mongoose blocked them. Or they took a shot at Vi. I forget what day each role was revealed.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 12:48:15 PM
They did take a shot at me the night before we were voting for KRF. Pretty blatant in the story.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:00:29 PM
Alright I vote Panda. He is one of the two unconfirmed for me and he has seemed more suspicious to me than mongeese2.

Do you guys want me to role claim?
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:04:32 PM
At 9/14/2009 2:00:29 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
Do you guys want me to role claim?

It's what we were doing.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:10:35 PM
VOTE COUNT

crackofdawn_Jr
(JBlake) -- 1/5 votes needed to lynch

I-am-a-Panda (crackofdawn_Jr) -- 1/5 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:28:03 PM
I guess I'm out for the night, probably another day phase gone by without me. I'll be back on around 6 p.m. GMT (1 p.m. Eastern)
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:29:22 PM
At 9/14/2009 12:42:05 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I'm going to wait for a post from MTGandP as his role wasn't blocked last night since we got the mafia prostitute.

Because I wasn't thinking or something, I investigated Toast. :(
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 2:49:54 PM
If, for whatever reason, the mafia does not kill you tonight investigate either Panda or crackofdawn - whichever one survives today's lynch.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 3:20:02 PM
Reveal your role, crackofdawn_jr (and mongeese).

Until then, I vote to lynch crackofdawn_jr.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 3:21:10 PM
Don't want a lynching vote on Crack till he's had a chance to reveal so withholding for now.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 3:48:05 PM
lynch crackofdawn im the goth kid, if i reveal my role, i lose it, but i will if absolutely necessary.
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 4:20:07 PM
I'm role revealing. I am Jennifer, the Prom Queen, more commonly known as the Beloved Princess. When I die, one day phase is skipped.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 4:25:39 PM
At 9/14/2009 4:20:07 PM, mongeese wrote:
I'm role revealing. I am Jennifer, the Prom Queen, more commonly known as the Beloved Princess. When I die, one day phase is skipped.

Did you seriously just reveal? The mafia are going to kill you now.