Jump to topic:

NEW Survivor

ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 4:41:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Saying the old survivor game just went down. I guess i'll start one with me as the mod.

I don't know how i'll do challenges, butI'm looking for all possible ideas.

The tribe names are still Nazi Zombies vs. Red Werewolves

I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 4:42:38 PM
RULES

There will be two teams of 8 people. They each live on their own beach until I announce a merge. There are two challenges a day, the first one is a reward challenge, the second is the immunity challenge. I don't exactly know how to do challenges yet. The winners of the reward challenge get to send one person from the other team to exile island, meaning they can't communicate with their tribe until the immunity challenge. The winners of the immunity challenge do not have to go to tribal council. The losers will have to vote off one of their members. After the merge, everything becomes individual, instead of team. Everyone goes to tribal council, but one person can not be voted for. When there are two people left, there is a final council. I will explain the details later, but the basics are, the jury, which is the people who were voted off after the merge, vote for the winner.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 6:49:03 PM
YOU COPIED AND PASTED MINE!!!!!

At 8/28/2009 11:40:14 AM, ccstateisback wrote:
There will be two teams of 8 people. They each live on their own beach until I announce a merge. There are two challenges a day, the first one is a reward challenge, the second is the immunity challenge. I don't exactly know how to do challenges yet, but I have ideas. The winners of the reward challenge get to send one person from the other team to exile island, meaning they can't communicate with their tribe until the immunity challenge. The winners of the immunity challenge do not have to go to tribal council. The losers will have to vote off one of their members. After the merge, everything becomes individual, instead of team. Everyone goes to tribal council, but one person can not be voted for. When there are two people left, there is a final council. I will explain the details later, but the basics are, the jury, which is the people who were voted off after the merge, vote for the winner.

I'll take spot 7
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 7:43:07 PM
At 9/14/2009 4:42:38 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:
RULES

There will be two teams of 8 people. They each live on their own beach until I announce a merge. There are two challenges a day, the first one is a reward challenge, the second is the immunity challenge. I don't exactly know how to do challenges yet. The winners of the reward challenge get to send one person from the other team to exile island, meaning they can't communicate with their tribe until the immunity challenge. The winners of the immunity challenge do not have to go to tribal council. The losers will have to vote off one of their members. After the merge, everything becomes individual, instead of team. Everyone goes to tribal council, but one person can not be voted for. When there are two people left, there is a final council. I will explain the details later, but the basics are, the jury, which is the people who were voted off after the merge, vote for the winner.

i'll take 13
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 8:03:07 PM

1. Your post cannot be in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Please keep your post clean and easy to read.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2009 8:42:07 PM
3 pl0x
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 4:01:32 AM
1. mongoose
2. Untitled_Entity
3. BIg_Mac 2
7. Idontbelieveit
13. comoncents
14. mongese

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2009 2:40:24 PM
1. mongoose
2. Untitled_Entity
3. BIg_Mac 2