- Ragnar_Rahl
- Pcmbrown
- Vi_Veri
- mongeese
- SportsGuru
- Clockwork
- I-am-a-Panda
- JBlake
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DECEASED PLAYERS

* Nags:
Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Julie) -- Can talk to other member(s) of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 1

* mongeese1: Innocent / BFF (Nate) -- Could talk to his BFF / Lynched on Day Phase 2

* crackofdawn_Jr1: Innocent / BFF (Nick) -- Could talk to his BFF, and died because his BFF died [similar to that of the Lovers roles] ... He was also targeted by the Vigilante / Died on Night Phase 2

* ToastOfDestiny1: Innocent / LONER (Scott) -- Like the Vigilante, he could kill someone at night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 2

* wjmelements: Guilty / EMO KID (Owen) -- Like the Suicide Bomber, he could take an innocent townie down with him if and only if he casted one of the lynch votes for himself / Lynched on Day Phase 3

* I-am-a-Panda1: Innocent / CLASS PRESIDENT (Chris) -- Like the Politician, he could manipulate one players vote each night phase; He was also part of the Student Council / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 3

* untitled_entity: Guilty / FOOTBALL CAPTAIN (Brad) -- Like the Godfather, she was responsible for making the final decision on who the mafia killed during the night phase. She also carried out the kills (so the mafia would have failed had she been role blocked at night). However, unlike the Godfather, she would not be seen as innocent upon any investigation; she would have come up guilty / Lynched on Day Phase 4

* KRFournier: Guilty / SIDE KICK (Matt) -- Like the Usurper, his job was to make sure that the Godfather i.e. Football Captain got lynched at some point in the game. His other goal was for the mafia to win overall. It is too soon to tell if he succeeded at both of his goals. / Lynched on Day Phase 5

* Cody_Franklin: Guilty / TEACHER'S PET (Luke) -- Appeared innocent upon investigation / Lynched on Day Phase 6

* Logical-Master: Innocent / FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL (Ricky) -- Could submit the name of one player each night. If the mafia targeted him that night, and his submission was correct, he'd live. If his submission was incorrect, the night kill would be successful and he'd die / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 6

* BIgMac_2: Innocent / CLASS CLOWN (Bobby) -- His character was similar to a town-oriented Jester. While his goal was to get lynched at some point in the game, he would only win if he was lynched AND simultaneously the town won. Like KRF, it's too soon to tell if he succeeded in both of his goals / Lynched on Day Phase 7

* Rezzelaux: Innocent / STUDENT COUNCIL (Kate) -- Can talk to other members of the Student Councul / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 7

* Charlie_Danger: Guilty / SCHOOL SLUT (Jamie) -- Like the Prostitute, can role block one player each night

* ToastOfDestiny2: Innocent / REPORTER (Amy) -- This role is that of a pawn which could be very useful to the town. Each night, one name could be submitted. If he correctly targeted a mafioso, he would die that night along with the mafioso. However, his death would benefit the town because the findings would be published the next day in the school newspaper. So, essentially the Reporter was a character who would sacrifice their life for the good of the town. Because the Reporter was supposed to be HIGHLY under-cover, and as a counter to the fact that this was essentially yet another investigative role (pending they weren't role blocked), the catch was that the Reporter could not give any hints about their role or findings or else they would be mod-killed. Again, this was a pawn-type of self-sacrificial role / Mod-killed on Night Phase 8

* mongoose: Innocent / RICH KID (John) -- Like the Doctor, he could protect someone from being killed each night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 8

* crackofdawn_Jr2: Innocent / STONER (Jason) -- He was too busy getting high every night to be of any use to the town. Figures. / Lynched on Day Phase 9

* MTGandP: Innocent / HALL MONITOR (Amanda) -- Like the Cop, he could investigate one person's guilt or innocence each night / Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 9

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

718-555-0131: Amanda got jumped...
718-555-0225: What?! I thought you-know-who was keeping an eye on her
718-555-0131: Fail.
718-555-0225: What a shame. Anyway, hey, did you wind up going to that meeting yesterday?
718-555-0225: Yes sir!
718-555-0131: How was it? Did you guys make any progress?
718-555-0225: I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly I just lied a lot.

Note: You need 4 votes to carry out a lynch this day phase.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 9:54:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I SUSPECT *shot*

ARGH TOWNIES >(
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 10:00:17 PM
CONFIRMED

- Ragnar_Rahl
- Pcmbrown
- Vi_Veri
- SportsGuru
- JBlake
- Clockwork (confirmedish)

SUSPECTS

I-Am-A-Panda -- says he's the vampire
Mongeese ---- says he's the prom queen (beloved princess)
(pcmbrown?) ---- says he's the goth kid (and says he can't reveal his role)

Personally, I think Panda is full of it.

Vote to lynch I-Am-A-Panda.

Even if he's not guilty, he can be turned as the "vampire". No use to us.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 11:52:39 PM
Wait, whoa. The Mafia are obviously not going to lynch me because they know no night kill = I get lynched, which is overall a waste.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.