Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Best Troll on DDO?

Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:03:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who do you think is the best troll on DDO?

I nominate dairygirl4u2c

http://www.debate.org...

That win/loss record is insane
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Phantom.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:08:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you even go here?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:09:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MIG nsk
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:15:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno, imabench(for smart troll), and I would say......hmmm.....Koopin can troll it up.

Note, the last two are trolls by choice, not just trolly. They are good trolls.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:19:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everyone mentioned above however is actually trying to troll their hearts out, and they are all legitimately good debaters. Dairygirl... not even close. A hidden troll that no one ever talks about or talks to.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:45:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:15:17 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Inferno, imabench(for smart troll), and I would say......hmmm.....Koopin can troll it up.

Note, the last two are trolls by choice, not just trolly. They are good trolls.

<3333
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.
kfc
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...
kfc
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:04:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...
Welcome to KFC.com..........seriously?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:06:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...

Is that some kind of torrenter?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:08:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...

Damn, I even surpassed the all-caps filter. And used a different font...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:09:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:06:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...

Is that some kind of torrenter?

The red button at the bottom is a youtube downloader.
kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:10:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:09:18 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:02:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:59:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:58:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

You are the one who said that you want to see the pope nude.

Oh, I didn't realize that was out loud.

Yep.
http://i50.tinypic.com...

Is that some kind of torrenter?

The red button at the bottom is a youtube downloader.

Same difference
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:18:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.

Appeal to emotion.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:20:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:18:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.

Appeal to emotion.

Appeal to appeals.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:21:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:20:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.

Appeal to emotion.

Appeal to appeals.

Pythagoras cup
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:21:52 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:20:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.

Appeal to emotion.

Appeal to appeals.

Pythagoras cup

Ad-Pythagoran fallacy
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:25:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
abstractposters>every troll ever

I regret now that he was banned. He was genuinely funny (and FREEDO).
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:25:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/12/2012 10:21:52 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:20:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:18:03 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:15:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:14:23 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:13:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:11:35 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:07:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:06:09 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:01:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:57:05 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:04:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Phantom.

I'm not sure how to take this considering I don't troll that often. >_>

Stop faking ignorance you little bitch

No, all that nonsense I spewed in the philosophy section was actually serious.

No im talking about your trolling in the Politics forum

Except I never set foot there. (Except the time DanT for some reason put a totally philosophy topic there).

Prove it. You have the BOP

I said it. That's good enough proof.

Is it? Prove that it's good enough proof. I'm waiting you little troll

It's proof because I said it's proof and saying it's proof because I said it's proof is proof because I said saying it's proof is proof.

Appeal to emotion.

Appeal to appeals.

Pythagoras cup

solution to the problem: drink the wine straight from the bottle.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...