Jump to topic:

The DDO Darwin Awards

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2009 5:56:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
There are some right frothing nutjobs out there, as we all know, and many of them with a lot more money than sense. The good news is, they rarely get to pass on their half-witted genes to future generations thanks to their imbecilic antics, hence "The Darwin Awards".

I've come across a few on YouTube. Here are a couple of my favourites, but perhaps you have better ones? At some point in the future someone better organised than me might be able to arrange some sort of vote?

1 – Sailing boat cutting in front of ferry...this might just, just be understandable if she was under sail and tacking into the wind but she was under power. What was the skipper thinking of?

2 – "There's a toll booth up ahead darling, don't you think it would be a good idea to slow down?"

"No, It's okay honey, I've just bought a Sun Pass. It says here I can drive straight through...

KEBOOM!

<groans> "...the gate on the far left. Oops!"
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2009 8:31:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow. Just... wow. On the second video, a cop pulls into frame, so that explains the insane speed. Though that doesn't explain why the guy thought he could thread the needle at 100 mph. I feel bad for the poor toll both worker. I mean, of all the booths to work that day, he drew the short stick.