Jump to topic:

Help with DUI lawyer in california

ajohnsoneb09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2009 1:56:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I recently got a dui and am in need of a California dui lawyer. I need to find someone soon, but I want to make sure that I find someone good that will be able to help me out. I did some research and found a few, [LINK REMOVED], [LINK REMOVED], [LINK REMOVED]. Anyone heard of these or can suggest one for me??
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2009 7:36:08 PM
At 9/21/2009 2:05:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
You have a DUI and a divorce? *coughspamcough*

I thought it was an interesting correlation. I wouldn't blame the woman for divorcing you, drunkard.
AND
*reported as spam*
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2009 1:10:17 AM
Haha, it's the second time I've seen those places advertised here. I think the first was someone spouting about divorce and child custody.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2009 7:22:59 PM
At 9/21/2009 1:56:01 PM, ajohnsoneb09 wrote:
I recently got a dui and am in need of a California dui lawyer. I need to find someone soon, but I want to make sure that I find someone good that will be able to help me out. I did some research and found a few, [LINK REMOVED], [LINK REMOVED], [LINK REMOVED]. Anyone heard of these or can suggest one for me??

I've got one for you: www.nicetryloser.com

And another: www.makeyourspamlessobviousnexttimemoron.org
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5