Jump to topic:

League of Legends

Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2012 10:22:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've noticed a few people on this site play League of Legends, this thread is just a place to chat about the game, also feel free to post your username.

My username- Communisms

Lv 6 only, all my irl friends are lv 12+ and they basically taught me to play, i'm pretty mediocre, usually using the OP Ashe, or Hecarim. Went like 22/3/0 with Ashe in Pvp 5v5 :P
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
rakingthelawn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2012 11:17:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/30/2012 10:22:39 AM, Chicken wrote:
I've noticed a few people on this site play League of Legends, this thread is just a place to chat about the game, also feel free to post your username.

My username- Communisms

Lv 6 only, all my irl friends are lv 12+ and they basically taught me to play, i'm pretty mediocre, usually using the OP Ashe, or Hecarim. Went like 22/3/0 with Ashe in Pvp 5v5 :P

I play dota 2. If you think ashe is op, a good ursa player can wreck.
Fereska
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 10:30:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ive been playing LoL for about a month now and im level 26...Cant wait to move on to Ranked at level 30! :D

I really like fizz because of his burst damage.

Anyone recommend a good ADC?
Jabuticaba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 10:46:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Vayne is a great adc. Fizz is a perfect mid. Top is probally wukong, jax or shyvana, support is probally sona or blitzcrank. My favourite jung is jax, however there are better jungs. It all depends on who you use most.

I think for adc, besides vayne, jinx is great.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 10:47:10 PM
At 3/22/2014 10:46:02 PM, Jabuticaba wrote:
Vayne is a great adc. Fizz is a perfect mid. Top is probally wukong, jax or shyvana, support is probally sona or blitzcrank. My favourite jung is jax, however there are better jungs. It all depends on who you use most.

Jax os almost dead in this new meta
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 10:47:10 PM

Jax os almost dead in this new meta
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 11:50:20 PM

vayne is the best adc, but i hate her because she a buttwipe. wukong is a really fun and troll champ esp against blitz who'll pull your decoy everytime in aram and all the people be like "DAMMMM, DAT WUKONG BE DOPE"
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:16:29 PM
At 9/30/2012 10:22:39 AM, Chicken wrote:

My username- Communisms

i could never play league of legends with how screwed up the community in it is
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Fereska
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:46:54 AM
Hey Everyone!

Ive been playing Lol for over 5 months now and im lvl 30 Bronze III division. ( I dont play a lot of ranked).

If your on the EUNE server feel free to add me.. my username is Fereska

)