Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Im back Debate.org.

Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2012 8:23:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:15:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2012 7:15:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2012 1:13:49 AM, darkkermit wrote:
who the f8ck are you?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 44,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 3:06:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2012 8:23:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:15:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2012 7:15:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2012 1:13:49 AM, darkkermit wrote:
who the f8ck are you?
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 4:00:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/30/2012 11:14:52 PM, rakingthelawn wrote:




This video explains what happen between the times i was stalking the forums and doing nothing.

So am I ... but I didn't make a thread about it.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 4:01:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2012 3:06:55 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:23:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:15:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2012 7:15:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2012 1:13:49 AM, darkkermit wrote:
who the f8ck are you?

I looked at that question ...

Then read the first sentence in your status.
rakingthelawn
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 5:45:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2012 4:01:31 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2012 3:06:55 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:23:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:15:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2012 7:15:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2012 1:13:49 AM, darkkermit wrote:
who the f8ck are you?

I looked at that question ...

Then read the first sentence in your status.

# 1.
rakingthelawn
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 5:52:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2012 5:45:54 PM, rakingthelawn wrote:
At 10/2/2012 4:01:31 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2012 3:06:55 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:23:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/1/2012 8:15:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2012 7:15:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/1/2012 1:13:49 AM, darkkermit wrote:
who the f8ck are you?

I looked at that question ...


Then read the first sentence in your status.

# 1.

https://www.youtube.com...