Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

4 Square

BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 12:56:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The game is very popular at my school and it is in other places, but everyone has their own rules, and sometimes they clash completely. A few weeks ago I decided to go on a quest to find universal four square rules, but it failed. So I asked for help by creating this 4square4ums.forumotion.com. So far I have solved the most highly controversial rule, but many have been left unsolved. The site started to spawn into something more than just a place for rules, but with only 5 members on the site, 2 of which have never posted, it is lacking posting. I kindly ask you to either join my forum, or post your rules here and I will move them to the forum. Please, this is very important to me, help.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:02:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 12:58:46 PM, Nags wrote:
4 Square is a popular game in your high school?
http://i38.tinypic.com...

I know you would enjoy it. I'll post a ridiculous video of four square in action at my school. I'm somewhere in line.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:14:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:13:51 PM, MTGandP wrote:
Rules:

Exactly like tennis, but in a square.

And with a kickball instead of a tennis ball.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:22:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

Nope, one of those American phenomenons like Capitalism and guns bigger than the shooter.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:26:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:22:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.

Do you play with a medicine ball?

No, it's more fast paced, larger squares, tricks are occasionally thrown in, and because of the extremely lengthy lines, it's very competitive.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:28:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:26:35 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.

Do you play with a medicine ball?

No,

Then do I have a game for you!

it's more fast paced, larger squares, tricks are occasionally thrown in, and because of the extremely lengthy lines, it's very competitive.

It was like that for me when I was in elementary school. Our squares were massive, and we were really competitive about it. And we did have a lot of tricks and weird variant games that we would play.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 1:36:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:28:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:26:35 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.

Do you play with a medicine ball?

No,

Then do I have a game for you!

it's more fast paced, larger squares, tricks are occasionally thrown in, and because of the extremely lengthy lines, it's very competitive.

It was like that for me when I was in elementary school. Our squares were massive, and we were really competitive about it. And we did have a lot of tricks and weird variant games that we would play.

No stupid game variants. We also aren't total dïcks that play just to get other people out. Elementary school competitive doesn't rival High School competitive. In the year that I've been in High School, there have been 3 injuries caused by 4 square. A concussion, a burst blood vessel in the eye, and some back thing that made them wear a brace for a month.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 2:59:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 2:38:16 PM, LeafRod wrote:
The game was invented at my school.

No, that was Soggy Sao.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 3:49:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:36:22 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:28:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:26:35 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.

Do you play with a medicine ball?

No,

Then do I have a game for you!

it's more fast paced, larger squares, tricks are occasionally thrown in, and because of the extremely lengthy lines, it's very competitive.

It was like that for me when I was in elementary school. Our squares were massive, and we were really competitive about it. And we did have a lot of tricks and weird variant games that we would play.

No stupid game variants. We also aren't total dïcks that play just to get other people out. Elementary school competitive doesn't rival High School competitive. In the year that I've been in High School, there have been 3 injuries caused by 4 square. A concussion, a burst blood vessel in the eye, and some back thing that made them wear a brace for a month.

You're such a Topper.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 5:24:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 3:49:45 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:36:22 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:28:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:26:35 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:17:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

We don't play little kid 4 square. Our four square is way better.

Do you play with a medicine ball?

No,

Then do I have a game for you!

it's more fast paced, larger squares, tricks are occasionally thrown in, and because of the extremely lengthy lines, it's very competitive.

It was like that for me when I was in elementary school. Our squares were massive, and we were really competitive about it. And we did have a lot of tricks and weird variant games that we would play.

No stupid game variants. We also aren't total dïcks that play just to get other people out. Elementary school competitive doesn't rival High School competitive. In the year that I've been in High School, there have been 3 injuries caused by 4 square. A concussion, a burst blood vessel in the eye, and some back thing that made them wear a brace for a month.

You're such a Topper.

Yep, I tend to name drop too.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
BIgMac_2
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 9:23:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/27/2009 1:22:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

Nope, one of those American phenomenons like Capitalism and guns bigger than the shooter.

You forgot Apple Pie and trucks with wheels bigger than the driver :D
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 1:36:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Underage B&
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 1:47:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 9:23:01 AM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

Nope, one of those American phenomenons like Capitalism and guns bigger than the shooter.

You forgot Apple Pie and trucks with wheels bigger than the driver :D

And morbid obesity.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 4:34:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/28/2009 1:47:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/28/2009 9:23:01 AM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:22:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/27/2009 1:15:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We did 4 square in 5th grade, but not in high school...

You've never heard of it, Panda?

Nope, one of those American phenomenons like Capitalism and guns bigger than the shooter.

You forgot Apple Pie and trucks with wheels bigger than the driver :D

And morbid obesity.

And being generally awesome.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!