7. Big_Mac2
8. LeafRod
9. Rezzealaux
10. I-am-a-Panda
11. AFT

Six votes required for a majority.

===============

Deceased (11)
theLwerd: Jesus Christ (Cult Leader) -- no formal abilities. Cult recruitment doubles upon death. Lynched on Day Phase 1.

pcmbrown: Louis Antoine Léon de Saint-Just (mafia regular). Killed by the vigilante on Night Phase 1.

mongoose: Eugène François Vidocq (Novice Cop) -- Could investigate two players throughout the entirety of the game. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 1.

Sportsguru: Maximilian Robespierre (Godfather) -- Appeared innocent to investigation, had a one-shot kill ability to target the Usurper. Did not kill the Usurper, does not win with the mafia. Lynched on Day Phase 2

Nags: Leslie William Coffelt (Bodyguard) -- Could protect a player in the night phase, but would die in the process. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 2.

Ragnar Rahl: Napoleon Bonaparte (Usurper's Protege) -- could discuss strategy with the usurper; took over as godfather upon the original's death. Wins with the mafia. Lynched on Day Phase 3.

mongeese: Charles Maurice de Talleyrand (Kingmaker, aka the Usurper) -- could discuss strategy with the usurper; ability to install a new godfather; fulfilled mission, wins with the mafia. Killed by the Vigilante on Night Phase 3.

Cody Franklin: George Washington (Governor) -- could pardon someone from lynching. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 3.

Clockwork: Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Mason Recruiter) -- could recruit someone every other night. Died attempting to recruit.

ToastofDeastiny: Theodore Roosevelt (Regular Mason/Cult Spy) -- Was recruited by the cult, his allegiance is with the cult. Lynched on Day Phase 4

Logical-Master: Hippocrates (Doctor/Mason Doctor/Cult Doctor) -- Recruited by the Masons -- Recruited by the Cult; allegiance is with the cult. Killed by the Mafia and the Vigilante on Night Phase 4
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:47:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/29/2009 2:41:15 PM, JBlake wrote:
Logical-Master: Hippocrates (Doctor/Mason Doctor/Cult Doctor) -- Recruited by the Masons -- Recruited by the Cult; allegiance is with the cult. Killed by the Mafia and the Vigilante on Night Phase 4

Double pwned.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:49:37 PM
At 9/29/2009 2:47:15 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/29/2009 2:41:15 PM, JBlake wrote:

Double pwned.

He also had his vote stolen :)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 2:57:00 PM
At 9/29/2009 2:54:29 PM, LeafRod wrote:
LOL, Logical-Master is quite the popular player.

Yes he is. In my game, he was simultaneously investigated, protected, role blocked, tracked, etc. all on the first night.
President of DDO
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:09:04 PM
Truth is, I wasn't lying at the time I outed Toast. If I WERE cult at that point, there's no way I would have needlessly done that. :D
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:55:23 PM
We need to keep cracking down on the cult. We have to kill them quicker than they can recruit if we want to win.

I tracked Vi Veri last night. She visited no one. I believe for this reason that she is part of a group.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:58:00 PM
At 9/29/2009 4:55:23 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I tracked Vi Veri last night. She visited no one. I believe for this reason that she is part of a group.

Copypasta! Make some for me!
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 4:59:02 PM
Lynch Vi Veri.
Unless she can prove otherwise, she is most certainly in a group, and that makes her a mason (in which case someone can vouch for her), a cult, or a mafia.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 6:19:28 PM
That's what you get for lynching me on Day 1, b1tches! That, and the fact that my cult is going to rule you all. Mwahahaha. *Continues Plotting*
President of DDO
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 6:23:46 PM
That's what you get for lynching me on Day 4, b1tches! That, and the fact that the cult is going to rule you all. Mwahahaha. *Continues Plotting*

RFDs Pl0x:
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 6:49:23 PM
Lynch Vi_Veri. I don't know how believable everything ToastOfDestiny said yesterday is but I would think that if Vi_Veri were mafia, ToastOfDestiny would have a motive to say so. Plus, she hasn't been as active lately. Maybe that isn't a good reason. Oh well.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 6:51:18 PM
At 9/29/2009 6:49:23 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lynch Vi_Veri. I don't know how believable everything ToastOfDestiny said yesterday is but I would think that if Vi_Veri were mafia, ToastOfDestiny would have a motive to say so. Plus, she hasn't been as active lately. Maybe that isn't a good reason. Oh well.

Yeah, I'm gonna wait a while before I post my vote... I've seen nothing conclusively tying Vi_Veri to anything. Or anyone else for that matter. What to do, what to do...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 7:09:45 PM
Well, I'm dead tonight now that the Doc was killed. I have no report as I was role-blocked again. While Vi is decent choice, we shouldn't allow the mafia to distract us so much. After all, if the cult is recruiting at a double rate, we can't possibly catch up. In which case, we're just killing off what will inevitably be our own team.

I do not believe wjmelements' claim. I vote to lynch wjmelements.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 7:18:58 PM
Hmmm so, WJM, you visited me and I visited no one last night - so you assume that I am part of a group? That's not evidence enough. There are plenty of roles, thank you, that do not visit someone every night. This is not conclusive for a lynch vote - and also, leafrod, you're just feeding into a cultist's banter last night. Also, leafrod, just because I haven't been online doesn't make me anything - if I've been lurking, that's another thing - but I'm actually quite busy with school and my girlfriend at the moment and can't spend 24 hours on DDO : ) Maybe we should look at some of the other players, like TheSkeptic, who don't post at all. Would you consider that novice mafia lurking because no one would suspect the new player?

It looks like the cult probably outnumbers the mafia (probably one mafia or two left) on a large scale at this point in the game (especially after theLwerd got a bonus recruiting points after we so idiotically lynched her the first day - even after she said her team would get rewarded for it). They're going to try and pick us off one by one now - recruit recruit the hell out of us - hmm this is what, day phase 5? I'm guessing at least half of the players right now are cultists. This doesn't look particularly good for us.

I say we wait for anyone else to reveal any data today before we put me on the noose because I didn't "visit" someone last night. That's hasty and frankly illogical.

So, if we're going to go for a random player at the moment because we have no real leads - I say we go for a lurker.

Vote to lynch TheSkeptic.

Side note: KRF - did you happen to not get role blocked last night? If we have a jack-of-all trades that has a protect ability, I advise (s)he use it tonight...
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 7:23:19 PM
*giggles in the background as the town hopelessly divides itself*

RFDs Pl0x:
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 7:53:59 PM
VOTE COUNT

Vi Veri: (wjmelements, LeafRod) -- 2/6 votes required for a lynch.
wjmelements: (KRFournier) -- 1/6 votes required for a lynch.
TheSkeptic: (Vi Veri) -- 1/6 votes required for a lynch.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 10:03:03 PM
Judging from his previous games, LM has been much dodgier in his posting. In his posting, are more jokingly than you would usually find LM's posts. this is very unlike LM, and also implies a tactic most mafia members often use. I have reason to believe LM is mafia, not only because of his posting, but because of is also lack of complete participation in the game as usual (not to be hypocritical, i know i have not been able to participate as much as i would like either) But recent checks have shown me that LM has been on a fairly descent amount of times, and is carefully watching his pray. us the townies. Others have noticed odd behavior from him, and thought him to be a jester, but i don't believe this is true. If he is a jester, he is doing a horrible job at it. LM is most certainly mafia.

LYNCH LOGICAL MASTER
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 10:40:14 PM
I'm going to gamble that JBlake made Vi the backup cult recruiter. If she dies, then we have a chance at stopping the cultists after all.

Unvote wjmelements.

Lynch Vi_Veri.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2009 11:00:35 PM
VOTE COUNT

Vi Veri: (wjmelements, LeafRod, AFT, KRFournier) -- 4/6 votes required for a lynch.
TheSkeptic: (Vi Veri) -- 1/6 votes required for a lynch.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2009 6:00:18 AM
At 9/29/2009 10:40:14 PM, KRFournier wrote:
I'm going to gamble that JBlake made Vi the backup cult recruiter. If she dies, then we have a chance at stopping the cultists after all.

I agree.
lynch vi veri
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2009 10:23:22 AM

Unvote wjmelements.

Lynch Vi_Veri.

Let's look at your logic here, KRF: how can I be the back up cult recruiter if I visited no one last night?

What other evidence does anyone have to lynch me tonight other than flawed illogical backings of WJMelements tracking that I visited no one and KRF's completely ridiculous claim? I'm going to bet that the cult has definitely taken the cop under it's wing (why wouldn't they?) and the tracker, now that he announced he was the tracker yesterday.

I'm guessing probably all of the people behind my lynching are cultists.

I'm sticking to my lynch vote for TheSkeptic, who probably is the cultist recruiter, since he barely ever posts (and is consistently online). This would definitely be a strategy theLwerd uses to keep the recruiter safe. If I'm wrong about TheSkeptic's affiliation, the vigilante can lynch me tonight - or the town can lynch me tomorrow.

Does that sound fair to the town?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2009 10:37:29 AM
At 9/30/2009 10:23:22 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Unvote wjmelements.

Lynch Vi_Veri.

Let's look at your logic here, KRF: how can I be the back up cult recruiter if I visited no one last night?

What other evidence does anyone have to lynch me tonight other than flawed illogical backings of WJMelements tracking that I visited no one and KRF's completely ridiculous claim? I'm going to bet that the cult has definitely taken the cop under it's wing (why wouldn't they?) and the tracker, now that he announced he was the tracker yesterday.

I'm guessing probably all of the people behind my lynching are cultists.

I'm sticking to my lynch vote for TheSkeptic, who probably is the cultist recruiter, since he barely ever posts (and is consistently online). This would definitely be a strategy theLwerd uses to keep the recruiter safe. If I'm wrong about TheSkeptic's affiliation, the vigilante can lynch me tonight - or the town can lynch me tomorrow.

Does that sound fair to the town?

Sounds logical and fair, yet, one slip up and the Cultists will outnumber us.

Vote to lynch TheSkeptic.

This may sound odd, but I suggest the Mafia at least attempt to track down cult for the moment,.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.