3. philosophical
4. Big_Mac2
5. LeafRod
6. Rezzealaux
7. I-am-a-Panda

Four (4) votes required for a majority.

===============

Deceased (15)
theLwerd: Jesus Christ (Cult Leader) -- no formal abilities. Cult recruitment doubles upon death. Lynched on Day Phase 1.

pcmbrown: Louis Antoine Léon de Saint-Just (mafia regular). Killed by the vigilante on Night Phase 1.

mongoose: Eugène François Vidocq (Novice Cop) -- Could investigate two players throughout the entirety of the game. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 1.

Sportsguru: Maximilian Robespierre (Godfather) -- Appeared innocent to investigation, had a one-shot kill ability to target the Usurper. Did not kill the Usurper, does not win with the mafia. Lynched on Day Phase 2

Nags: Leslie William Coffelt (Bodyguard) -- Could protect a player in the night phase, but would die in the process. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 2.

Ragnar Rahl: Napoleon Bonaparte (Usurper's Protege) -- could discuss strategy with the usurper; took over as godfather upon the original's death. Wins with the mafia. Lynched on Day Phase 3.

mongeese: Charles Maurice de Talleyrand (Kingmaker, aka the Usurper) -- could discuss strategy with the usurper; ability to install a new godfather; fulfilled mission, wins with the mafia. Killed by the Vigilante on Night Phase 3.

Cody Franklin: George Washington (Governor) -- could pardon someone from lynching. Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 3.

Clockwork: Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Mason Recruiter) -- could recruit someone every other night. Died attempting to recruit.

ToastofDeastiny: Theodore Roosevelt (Regular Mason/Cult Spy) -- Was recruited by the cult, his allegiance is with the cult. Lynched on Day Phase 4

Logical-Master: Hippocrates (Doctor/Mason Doctor/Cult Doctor) -- Recruited by the Masons -- Recruited by the Cult; allegiance is with the cult. Killed by the Mafia and the Vigilante on Night Phase 4

Vi Veri: Joseph Fouche (Mafia Regular) -- No abilities -- Lynched on Day Phase 5.

AFT: Henry Clay (Mason Regular) -- Could discuss the game in the Mason PM -- Died of a heart attack on Day Phase 5.

wjmelements: Daniel Boone (Tracker/Cult Tracker) -- could target one player each night to see who they visited -- recruited by the cult; wins with the cult. Killed by the Mafia on Night Phase 5.

leet4a1: Joséphine de Beauharnais (Mafia Prostitute/Mafia Godfather) - Could block the use of one player's role each night -- instated as the Godfather. Killed by the Vigilante on Night Phase 5.

======

VOTE COUNT
TheSkeptic: (TheSkeptic) -- 1/4 votes required for a lynch.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:00:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Glory to Jesus. Though we are persecuted, we shall overcome one day and instill religion in school. The day is coming when democracy lends us the reins.

Avenge me, Jesus!
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:07:41 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:00:16 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Glory to Jesus. Though we are persecuted, we shall overcome one day and instill religion in school. The day is coming when democracy lends us the reins.

Avenge me, Jesus!

HALLELUJAH!
President of DDO
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:09:24 PM
C*nt.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:26:50 PM
Wow. I'm alive and wasn't roleblocked. I-am-a-Panda is innocent.

Clockwork died trying to recruit theSkeptic. I vote to lynch theSkeptic.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:29:13 PM
I'd like to point out that I-am-a-Panda specifically turned up as INNOCENT, not CULT. Therefore, the two confirmed non-cultists are myself and I-am-a-Panda.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:32:46 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:32:01 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.
BrandonClark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:36:06 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:32:46 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

neither am I
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:38:16 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:36:06 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

neither am I

And you're also a lesbian. What a coinkidink.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:39:36 PM
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

Fair enough but I'd still like to decipher whats going on.
BrandonClark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:41:50 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:38:16 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/1/2009 6:36:06 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

neither am I

And you're also a lesbian. What a coinkidink.

me or her?
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 6:43:44 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:39:36 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

http://ddofans.com...
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 7:05:56 PM
Though at the same time, I'm also suspicious of KRF. Why would he tell us that he's a confirmed innocent? The first priority for all townies is to read through every thread [of the mafia game] because that is the only source of information for them, except for investigative roles - but even for investigative roles, they have very limited information and would benefit greatly from paying close attention to the threads. Any townie at this point, when the cult can reasonably be assumed to be a greater threat than the mafia (22 original players and 7 dead mafia probably means there's either 1 or 0 mafia left, while for the Cult they definitely at least have their recruiter, along with other possible cult members), would have reading the threads as a top priority. Even if they're not online much (like me), they'd still make it a point to read. After all, the reason why they signed up for the game was to try to win - this is a basic assumption we make for all players when attempting to determine what their role is.

KRF, confirmed cop, tries to tell us that he's a confirmed innocent when we already know that.

Unless you can come up with some kind of defense, KRF, I'm voting to lynch you tomorrow. But for now, since my own research draws me to the same conclusion,

I VOTE TO LYNCH TheSkeptic
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 7:08:19 PM
Oh whoops, that looks horrible.

I originally put the vote at the top of my post
VOTE TO LYNCH TheSkeptic

Though at the same time, I'm also suspicious of KRF. Why would he tell us that he's a confirmed innocent? [...]
But then I thought it would fit better at the end, so I cut and pasted it at the bottom.

Aaarrrrggghhh I hate being sick and busy.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:45:54 PM
At 10/1/2009 6:39:36 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
I am thoroughly confused

You aren't playing.

It's a game.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 8:56:52 PM
Okay, Rezz just upped my suspicion in a major way. I claimed cop and backed it up with accurate results (when I wasn't being roleblocked). Now, I will concede that "confirmed innocent" requires your taking my word for it, but I've certainly shown that.

Unvote theSkeptic

There are only 7 left, no doctor. It's time to mass roleclaim. I'm the cop. Go.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 9:31:11 PM
I was going to vote TheSkeptic since he's clearly something bad, but it would seem that he's more likely mafia than cult and the cult seems to be a bigger threat. So now I'm wondering about Rezzealaux, but I dunno.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 9:38:51 PM
Forensic Investigator.

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 9:52:11 PM
At 10/1/2009 9:45:29 PM, philosphical wrote:
Forensic Investigator.

yes?

lol, now I know I'll be dead before tomorrow.

KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 10:05:51 PM
Rezz, please supply your investigative reports. Mine are as follows:

NP1: Investigated Ragnar_Rahl - GUILTY
NP2: Investigated Cody_Franklin - INNOCENT
NP3: Investigated I-am-a-Panda - (role-blocked)
NP4: Investigated Vi_Veri - (role-blocked)
NP5: Investigated I-am-a-Panda - INNOCENT

NOTE: I will be offline until tomorrow evening as I will be driving from northern Idaho (vacation) to Southern Oregon (home).
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 10:34:37 PM
I have only investigated LM.

My role allows me to investigate two dead bodies throughout the game, with a maximum of three people revealed for each dead body (if more than three people have touched it).

My results were I-am-a-panda, philosophical, and LeafRod.

I-am-a-Panda has been cleared, which means, assuming LM wasn't some kind of prostitute and tons of people kept coming to visit him ;), that either philosophical or LeafRod is mafia.

I wasn't too sure before, but now I'm pretty sure it's philosophical.

Now it's just a matter of who to lynch: Skeptic, who through information in the threads I am pretty darned sure is the cult recruiter, or philosophical. Of course, it's also possible that LeafRod is the recruiter.... or even the vigilante! Or maybe Panda is the vig.

UNVOTE TheSkeptic

So, currently:

1. KRFournier: Cop (I think he's been recruited to the Cult, but he's def. the cop.)
2. TheSkeptic: Cult Recruiter (probably)
3. philosophical: ??? (Mafia (?))
4. Big_Mac2: ??? (but inactive for past three days, so is neither Politician nor Mafia)
5. LeafRod: Politician/Vigilante (???, but didn't roleclaim even though KRF posted half an hour before Leaf's post on page 3, so is also suspicious.)
6. Rezzealaux: Forensic Investigator (Up to you to decide)
7. I-am-a-Panda: Politician/Vigilante (Confirmed townie)

philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2009 10:47:57 PM
I wasn't too sure before, but now I'm pretty sure it's philosophical.

explain??
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 10:12:19 AM
Let's move on here. TheSkeptic seems a viable choice being that the doctor is dead and any major lurking roles are gone.

Big-Mac?Has been a bandwagoner, not too vocal. Goes under the same category as Skeptic but at least he votes.

Rezz? Active enough, just above BigMac.

Leafrod? Same category as Rezz, thoguh a bit more opinionated.

Philosophical? No idea.

Krf? Confirmed :D

We have 2 roads here:

1) Mass roleclaim

2) Logical Deduction

Roleclaim doesn't get us anywhere if e Cult can outmanoeuvre the Town and leaves important roles such as the politician or vigilante like a sitting duck.

Deduction would be much harder as many of the above players are bandwagone'ers.

I'll report back after some research.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 11:04:30 AM
Because of the awkwardness of searching through posts, as well as the lack of them, I'm going to analyse votes.

At Day phase 5 JBlake wrote:
Vi Veri - Mafia: (wjmelements, LeafRod, KRFournier, philosophical, Panda, leethal) -- 6/6 votes required for a lynch.

At Day phase 4 JBlake wrote:
Toast of Destiny - Cult: (KRFournier, Vi Veri, leet4a1, LeafRod, AFT, BigMac2, Wjelements) -- 7/7 votes required for a lynch

At Day Phase 3, Vi_Veri wrote:

Ragnar Rahl - Mafia (ToastofDestiny, Clockwork, Cody Franklin, Logical-Master, I-am-a-Panda, leet4A1, Vi_Veri, LeafRod, WJMelements, The Skeptic) -- 10/9 votes required for a lynch

At Day Phase 2 JBlake wrote:
Sportsguru Mafia : (Ragnar Rahl, Logical-Master, TheSkeptic, Clockwork, Cody Franklin, Rezzealeax, Vi Veri, Krfournier, Panda, Leafrod) -- 7/10 votes required to lynch

At Day Phase 1, Rezzealaux wrote:
VOTE COUNT
theLwerd - Cult: (mongoose, mongeese, wjmelements, Rezzealaux, pcmbrown, KRFournier, theLwerd, Ragnar_Rahl, I-am-a-Panda, SportsGuru, Leafrod, Logical_Master) -- 12/12 votes needed to lynch

Note Bigmac only voted to lynch one cult member, he has abstained from all other lynches, notably Mafia ones. Furthermore, his non contribution to the Lwerd lynch leads me to find he is a probable Mafioso. (See Bold + Underlined)

Also, Leafrod has bandwagoned many votes. Common enough in a n00b though. (See Bolded)

Rezzealaux has also only voted twice and voted for Lwerd, though both me and Krfournier voted for L. (See Underlined)

The Skeptic has also only voted only voted twice, both on Mafioso. Notable abstention from Cult lynches. (See italicised)

Philosophical hasn't contributed towards the lynch of any scum

Based on this, let's draw up a list of most Mafia-ey:

1) BigMac
2) Philosophical (iffy)
3) The Skeptic
4) Rezzealaux
5) Leafrod
6) Krfournier and I-am-a-Panda

Thoughts?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.